• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

232 posts in this topic

Posted

Okey sooo I dono if this belongs here or not new here also so if this is wrong please do remove it >A<...

Anyway I came across this girl on face book named lea Wang she claims to be 100% real , no corset training or editing. People belive she is real , and recently she got a yoube account and started uploading small clips 

You guys be the judge!~

https://m.facebook.com/LeaWangDoll/

Her YouTube channel is linked on her page @[email protected];....

I know she was born with her nose like that and she smoothed it out cause there's a interview she did and it doesn't look cutesy like in her photos. 

Anyway like I said your thoughts D;?

Posted (edited)

Hmmm I don't think I believe that. 

Screenshot_2016-04-23-16-04-37.png

She also seems kinda rude

Screenshot_2016-04-23-16-08-25.thumb.png

Edited by Snake

Posted (edited)

Two of her Youtube vids are like ufo sightings vids: dark and grainy af. The other one is just snippets which I think are made in apps like Meitu.

And her posts are really rude. I scrolled to the "skinny waist changes everything" post and I just noped out of there. I can laugh at the bumpy butts and environment-sucking waistline but goddamn.

Also I might be wrong, but was she topless in the pic on the right?? (I don't know how to hide the pic on my phone I really want to hide it T T)

IMG_20160424_073000.JPG

Edited by Par

Posted

Yeah she's all about tiny wastes and stuff @[email protected] she's very underweight if her claims are true...she denies being anerexic ha-ha  I dono she's deffenetly very different in the interview compaired to her vid clips very bad skin also @[email protected] .... And yeah I belive she looks topless in that child pic O.o unless she blurred the hec outta it . Her boobs grew ginourmous at a point to xD . then poof! Gone . 

FB_IMG_1461458214587.jpg

FB_IMG_1461458209327.jpg

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Vo0qcwOzA 

^ In spoiler bc it may be awkward to watch for some of you.

To be honest, I don't care if she "born with it" or not. If that's her body, fine to me. I couldn't care less about another self-claim living doll.

But if you're so "don't hate please! ;)" while calling people of 79 kilos fat, while calling your own mother a "big gian whale" then you make me think that you are so insecure with your own body, sweetheart, at the point that you use photoshop or have an eating disorder, or both.

For what I see (please correct me if I'm wrong) she's barely relevant. Let's keep it in that way.

TVnP.ziva_babika.jpg

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Hmmm I don't think I believe that. 

Screenshot_2016-04-23-16-04-37.png

She also seems kinda rude

Screenshot_2016-04-23-16-08-25.thumb.png

I really don't like using someone's BMI to measure health, as it's inaccurate and doesn't take into account muscle mass, so super-fit athletes can have an "Obese" BMI. But seriously, she's awful. Calling her mum a "big giant whale" for being 72kg... That's pretty much average, at least in Australia. She seems like the type of person to encourage people to starve themselves so that they could be "prettier", and I can't tolerate people like that. 

She also seems to be abusing photoshop. Or lying. Both? Both.

Posted

The edited pictures looked more like this Chinese net girl who was known for looking like a inflatable doll. But that didn't look like the girl in the video, also she just copies Anatasiya tbh :S 

Posted

She looks so crusty in the interview. You'd think if she wanted to be the perfect doll, she would take better care of her skin.

Why are these living dolls always coming from Russia or around it? Someone else once told me it's because a lot of Russian people think that only professional photographers and stuff can get their hands on photoshop, so they think these doll people look like that in real life. Apparently that's how Valeria got away with it for so long. Dunno if that's true.

Posted

Why does she have an asian-sounding name? She doesn't look remotely asian to me, and it doesn't sound Russian.. I wonder how she came up with it?

Posted

Guys plz, she is Slovenian, Russia has enough freaks already! T_T

Posted (edited)

Edited by sandy11

Posted (edited)

She's the creepiest mix between living doll and over-edited ulzzang. :phftt:

Edited by Kawaii Potato
grummarrrrrr

Posted

She sounds so rude in every single one of her sentences... How do people like her even have any follower who isn't just full of rage? Calling her mother a giant whale and shaming people for (rightfully) being upset at the gaiming industry for portraying women as perfect dolls ALL THE TIME... Like, if her waist isn't completely photoshopped (which i doubt tbh), then good for her. But why does she have to shame people with different body types? She's basically saying "if you can't have the body of an anime girl then you're the one at fault". Sweetie, I have news for you... about not everyone in the world being exactly like you and the fact that holding such high standards for women (that you thankfully pass because you have just the "right" body type and genes) is ridiculous :) (*small gasp*)