• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Tøp / P!atd / Bmth & other 'alternative' music

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I like some songs by TOP and I watched a few interviews and think they're incredibly cute and nice. I'd love to hang out with them because I like their personalities. So I'm not a fullblown fan but definitely a supporter anyway.

I also like some songs by Sleeping With Sirens, Mayday Parade, A Day To Remember (If It Means A Lot To You is so beautiful) and other similar artists, but my favourites had been MCR, PATD (until their music became too poppy for me), Alesana, Funeral For A Friend, Blink 182, SUM 41, This Providence, FOB and Papa Roach... those were the bands I liked the most from 12-21. Now I'm really into Paramore, because I love Hailey and her voice (and the control she has over it), she's such a talented artist. Aside from older rockmusic like Nirvana I also listen to some not so popular bands, like Turnover (their last record totally blew me away, wow), Citizen (still loving 'Youth'), and A Wilhelm Scream (their music is great for rocking out) and right now I'm listening to 'There, There' by The Wonder Years :x 

I think I also should mention Lovedrug, they're barely known but their music has a special attractiveness, Idk. They're lyrics just seep through the surface but still remain mysterious.

Edited by ThePumpkinPot

Posted

Possibly unpopular opinion: i dont listen to any of these but i hate TØP for just using the Ø like that. Like it's a freaking letter not just decoration???

Didn't seem like they looked into it very much either since Ø is pronounced very differently from O.

Love, a very upset Norwegian that hates it when foreigners just uses æ, ø and å for decoration.

Posted

well i seem to be the only one who dislikes tøp

Posted

the emo phase it's my entire life lol

i'm kind of still listening to the bands i used to listen in 2008 such as P!ATD, MCR (the best idea that could have ever happened :alpacaworry2:), FOB, TAI... Panic! At the Disco has been releasing pretty awesome music since they splitted in 2009 i think? idk, the most recent album is the bomb, I saw them live once and cried but i was a baby (?)

Posted

well i seem to be the only one who dislikes tøp

i don't like them either!

i was turned of by their fans, but after i listened i am not a big fan of their music as well.

most of the emo music i listen to is from 2007-2011 era.