• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2119 posts in this topic

Posted

so since the post was made in 2015, i'm assuming the account that it was posted on went public recently? 

Posted

A cup for all of us.

VvHU.gif

Posted

goddamn... now i feel sorry for her.

doesn't justify airing out dirty laundry on socials but i really do feel for her. how dare tim? for years bubz made all the money in the family... and aside from the mychonny debacle i don't think lindy ever actually cheated on tim. now i feel bad.

Posted

This is so horrible :( Why doesn't Lindy leave him! She doesn't deserve to be cheated on, even if she cheated first (which we still aren't sure but the evidence clearly points that way) but the girl+Tim pics where from 2015? Isaac was born already wasn't he? Ugh I just want to smack Tim in the face! Doing something like this disrespectful to your babymomma! Lindy leave! If you are reading our posts then leave! Those Lindy-fans who are lurking tell her to leave! She could find someone so much better!

Posted

what an ungrateful dog he is! no matter how much i dislike the person Lindy became, i don't think she deserves being cheated on. No wonder she's so bitter and airs the dirty laundry - she might actually have feelings for him, and she hopes to drive the other woman away [if she really exists, and at this point, it's highly likely she does or she did at some point at the very least]. 

they're both pretty horrible parents, but sadly kids won't keep them together ... not forever. 

everyday i dislike Tim even more. :(

Posted

That ugly bastard got a lot of nerve, she should have never gave him a shot.

Posted

The pics were uploaded in August 2015. The girl tagged in them is suchaadaaaemod. Not the profile owner.

Posted

Imagine you know your husband cheated on you and you even moved halfway across the globe, but still he goes back to HK constantly, maybe even promising that nothing happens there. How can you trust someone like that? And instead of kicking him out of the house, they got Ayla instead...

Posted

To be honest? I might dislike Lindy nowadays, I do feel bad for her. It’s obvious she must still feel for Tim but I wish she would leave him. She could find a man who would help her with the kids and actually appreciate her. I think it would be a much healthier environment if she had someone to emotionally support her like a significant other should (obviously within reason). Besides, she’d probably get more out of Tim if he were paying child support than what she does rn. 

I can’t believe Tim would go and do that anyway, especially on a public platform. How humiliating that could be for Lindy... He has 0 respect for her. 

Posted

Well, I guess we been knew but this is confirming it, I hope Lindy just leaves him and takes everything with her, also seeks a good psychologist that helps her move on from this

Posted

Imagine you know your husband cheated on you and you even moved halfway across the globe, but still he goes back to HK constantly, maybe even promising that nothing happens there. How can you trust someone like that? And instead of kicking him out of the house, they got Ayla instead...

Not to mention he's got a nice big empty flat to himself in HK too. Imagine that, he's paying his mistress with Lindy's money and letting her sleep in their old bed as well. Heck they could be part time accomodating the other woman. Lindy hasn't been to HK in months she wouldn't be none the wiser.

Posted (edited)

There are plenty of nice guys out there that would be glad to be with Lindy, even with her children. She doesn't have any problems finding another guy and the reason why Tim cheats is because he uses Lindy's money to get all those women willing to sleep with him. I really hope Lindy realizes how much better she actually is in comparison to Tim even divorced and leaves him. 

Edited by overripeavocado

Posted

Er what the actual heck.

When the first photo loaded, I thought the girl on the right was a dude for a second!! 

Why on earth would Tim cheat on Bubz with her?? 

Posted

Is it rude of me to think that girl might be a prostitute? I mean, HK is full of them and why else would someone go for Tim?

Posted

Girl, please. Why is she blaming herself constantly? "Whatever I feel isn't reality"? Someone needs to tell her that it's okay to feel whatever she's feeling and being exhausted because of such a situation and such an asshole of a husband is totally okay. I just honestly wish she would do something.

Screenshot_20190121-172014.jpg