• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2139 posts in this topic

Posted

Unwanted stuff that should remain private.

I wonder what her mum/friends think about her posting things like this? These are normal struggles that shouldn't be plastered on the internet at every step...

Posted

that look is a disaster, IMHO :( not flattering at all. And that smile... like.... a surprised face would have been more appropriate. 

she said in a vlog that her sister gave her the curler, and i don't know if they sponsor her. 

I said it pages back, but she tries SO HARD to look like Jessica since like 2013 when someone said she looked like her tenor.gif?itemid=8616525

I think she even had a video for her makeup? 

Posted

I said it pages back, but she tries SO HARD to look like Jessica since like 2013 when someone said she looked like her tenor.gif?itemid=8616525

I can see the similarities, like her old hair, eyebrows, eyeliner as well as the pose

Posted

I can see the similarities, like her old hair, eyebrows, eyeliner as well as the pose

Yeah, Jessica always poses like that, so it became clear to me how she wanted to copy her and just unfollowed back in the day lol

Posted

There's a slight similarity between them, i'll give her that much. I have no idea who this Jessica girl is (not right now, from the top of my head, i surely must have seen her somewhere), but Jessica looks more natural in that pose -even if she was faking the look for the camera. Lindy looks like a "try-hard", giving the impression she doesn't know how to be herself. and that's sad. 

And about her posting every minor thing about her children online, she at least said it while pregnant with Isaac that she knows she'll be that kinda of embarrassing mother. i guess, that's the only true aspect of her public life, at this point? 

Posted

I always thought lindy looked like a reject crayon pop member 

D5FDB772-8F6B-46F4-8C23-ABF5705AADDC.jpeg

FC4D1786-B746-4CA5-9694-2C76C91D603A.jpeg

Posted

I always thought lindy looked like a reject crayon pop member 

D5FDB772-8F6B-46F4-8C23-ABF5705AADDC.jpeg

FC4D1786-B746-4CA5-9694-2C76C91D603A.jpeg

Oh my gosh that is the perfect description actually. How did I not think about this before.  :haiplz:

Posted

58418DCC-6606-4B96-9B03-4EDE709EA1F3.png

Posted

Oh, woe is she..

Posted

She never did work a day in her life and even now she's got it a lot better than most mums

Posted

lindy is turning into that annoying Facebook mom with stuff like this, and like the annoying Facebook mom she never looks into the actually research herself and draw her conclusions from them just eats whatever they feed to her. As @rieaku stated lindy is very well off, lindy there is plenty of working single mothers whom have no help and who don’t work at home to provide for their children they all that stuff to juggle and then on top of that what you deal with on an average basis. Also “I felt forgotten and unacknowledged” I don’t even need to dive into what’s wrong with this sentence only because lindy keeps putting herself In the same situation over and over again with her marriage. 

Posted

ugh... *insert victoria justice meme* we're all sleep deprived these days. hell, even my mom's on her laptop after work doing her forms and god knows what. but whose fault is it that she has two toddlers while she's sick? should've used rubbers lindy. i'm sorry but as adults we need to make adult decisions... and putting having a kid to chance is so irresponsible especially with a manchild husband like that.  ask help from your husband. ask him to grow the fuck up. hell, even ask your following to annoy tim for him to step up as a parent, its what you do best. 

I feel like aside from the stigma in her religion and family about divorce lindy's too scared for her comfortable, slightly uncomfy life to be turned on its head. that's the only way i see why she's not confronting tim. 

Posted

ugh... *insert victoria justice meme* we're all sleep deprived these days. hell, even my mom's on her laptop after work doing her forms and god knows what. but whose fault is it that she has two toddlers while she's sick? should've used rubbers lindy. i'm sorry but as adults we need to make adult decisions... and putting having a kid to chance is so irresponsible especially with a manchild husband like that.  ask help from your husband. ask him to grow the fuck up. hell, even ask your following to annoy tim for him to step up as a parent, its what you do best. 

I feel like aside from the stigma in her religion and family about divorce lindy's too scared for her comfortable, slightly uncomfy life to be turned on its head. that's the only way i see why she's not confronting tim. 

Ita funny though. If Tim were to leave permanently what change would that be to her life? Literally all he does is drive, spend her money and assemble shit. Things she capaple of doing on her own. She either needs to stick up for herself and get Tim to adhere and respect some of her own rules or send him on his bike. Otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up going insane. She's mentioned regretfully taking her anger out on Isaac once before . With what Tim does to her head on a daily basis I predict that it won't be the last time.