• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1446 posts in this topic

Posted

If that member is underage shouldn't a moderator be stepping in to intervene with them/this thread?...

The user has been banned already and their name edited out.

Posted (edited)

Kinda ironic that someone asked this when she airs her issues online for the world to criticise. Obviously not all of the negativity she gets comes from that but i feel if she thought more about what shes putting online that she wouldn't get so much of what could be perceived as negativity. 

Screenshot_20190109-000210.png

Edited by sea

Posted

Mrs i dont wear make up much and haven't made a beauty video in 4 months is coming out with a highlighter. 

Screenshot_20190109-124532.png

Posted

Mrs i dont wear make up much and haven't made a beauty video in 4 months is coming out with a highlighter. 

The amount of facetune/photoshop is WILD :D

Posted

idk why but her eyeliner bugs me..:darth:

Posted

idk why but her eyeliner bugs me..:darth:

Oh my gog, yes! She always does that weird elongated line which doesn't even match with her eyeshape?

I think she's not good at applying make up in general :derp:

Posted

The overall makeup is quite outdated and doesn't match her facial features, wish she would try more styles and colors

Posted

The amount of facetune/photoshop is WILD :D

Wow, this is the Facetuned one? 

Lindy needs to update her eyeliner skills, it's like she's 15 putting it on for the first time. 

Also, what highlighter lol

Posted

I haven‘t seen her wearing make up for about half a year now (except when she tried to sell the lippies). And now she‘s doing the same because she wants to sell her highlighter I guess?

nobody wants to buy make up from someone who doesn‘t give a shit about their appearance 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted

Her make up looks the same every single time for years now, no matter what products she's using. Which would be fine if she just finally let go of that beauty vlogger thing.

Her eyeliner honestly looks like a teenagers, even I am better at that and I only use a eyeliner pencil and that maybe once a month. And that highlighter... WHY? There are ten million highlighters out there that look tons better than this really basic one, why does Lindy think we need her highlighter...? Especially since she didn't even really use it in that photo.

Posted

Because she wants to make money for more schools, just wait for it !

Posted

And that highlighter... WHY? There are ten million highlighters out there that look tons better than this really basic one, why does Lindy think we need her highlighter...? Especially since she didn't even really use it in that photo.

maybe she needs to „fund“ another school? :haiplz:

just kidding, I dont think she actually stole the funds.

Posted (edited)

There’s no reason for her to release a highlighter lmao. 

No one looks at her and thinks they should take beauty advice from her. 

Seems like she’s just grasping at straws to bring in some money. She’d be better off releasing something for kids or something, at least she can pretend to be good at that. 

Edited by momo9
spelling error lmao :)

Posted

There’s no reason for her to release a highlighter lmao. 

No one looks at her and thinks they should take beauty advice from her. 

Seems like she’s just grasping at straws to bring in some money. She’d be better off releasing something for kids or something, at least she can pretend to be good at that. 

i agree, maybe a teething ring for babies since she knows how tough it is for them? 

Posted (edited)

Honestly there is so much she could do content wise, but she just doesn't want to let go that beauty guru title behind. Id love to see her draw more, cook more, do more crafting, try new hobbies. The vlogs would be less boring if the video shows what her family did in a course of a few weeks rather than a few days. She would have more interesting options to put in her video rather than the same breakfeast - lunch - dinner , playtime with kids or ranting. A monthly vlog video sounds ideal to me. And for the school funding, she could come up with so many products, but she limits herself at low quality and expensive beauty products with the same 2010 design. She has all that talent and potential, yet she is wasting it.

Edited by Carbonara Leaf
spelling