• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3094 posts in this topic

Posted

If you truly didn’t care about it Lindy than why are you going so far to post it on social media and then talking shit about it 😇😘

1B04059D-8B01-47E8-B834-024A0AD45E5A.png

Why didn't she just reply privately? Such a public post would be okay if she got like twenty messages like that, but for one? Who probably won't even read it since they went out of their way to send her an e-mail? Yeah, no, hun, you're just completely bothered and annoyed by the gossip, but want to look like you're above it. If you didn't want to waste time, you just would have deleted the e-mail, instead of taking like five minutes out of your precious time to censor stuff and then write all that text about it lol

Posted

She just exposed herself, people will get curious and search it up and read

Posted

gossiping about her is the only thing that'll make her stay relevant 

Posted

If you truly didn’t care about it Lindy than why are you going so far to post it on social media and then talking shit about it 😇😘

1B04059D-8B01-47E8-B834-024A0AD45E5A.png

Girl..you might take the advice if its similar to the ones we gave you. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

imagine a 30 yr old woman being bothered by gossip that she had to make a whole post on her story about it

you know shes definitely doing it for clout to stay relevant

Posted (edited)

Seriously... Sometimes I just want to shake Lindy because wtf?

Bildschirmfoto_2018-12-27_um_20.47.37.th

Why would they take him to such a movie? Not to make it sound super scary or whatever, but the first part was already so complex (for a child's mind) and full of things only adults or teenagers would understand, what made Lindy think the second part would be suitable for Isaac? I googled and apparently the movie isn't even made for his age, he's four now. She should have chosen an age appropriate movie and not something that is full of hints and references you only can understand if you're old enough to actually use the internet. Sometimes Lindy just makes me so upset with her stupid parenting decisions...

Bildschirmfoto_2018-12-27_um_20.48.43.th

I wouldn't even put it past her that this is some kind of ad because she hashtagged the cinema.

Edited by Qualle

Posted

I just watched the Vlog with the title “Double Standards”. Bubz literally goes through the presents labeled “From Mommy and Daddy, asking Tim what was inside which of course he didn’t know. Very Petty

Posted

I just watched the Vlog with the title “Double Standards”. Bubz literally goes through the presents labeled “From Mommy and Daddy, asking Tim what was inside which of course he didn’t know. Very Petty

very click-baity too. watched the vlog, and it made no sense to me in relation to the title. but maybe i didn't pay full attention to the video.... O.o 

Seriously... Sometimes I just want to shake Lindy because wtf?

Bildschirmfoto_2018-12-27_um_20.47.37.th

Why would they take him to such a movie? Not to make it sound super scary or whatever, but the first part was already so complex (for a child's mind) and full of things only adults or teenagers would understand, what made Lindy think the second part would be suitable for Isaac? I googled and apparently the movie isn't even made for his age, he's four now. She should have chosen an age appropriate movie and not something that is full of hints and references you only can understand if you're old enough to actually use the internet. Sometimes Lindy just makes me so upset with her stupid parenting decisions...

Bildschirmfoto_2018-12-27_um_20.48.43.th

I wouldn't even put it past her that this is some kind of ad because she hashtagged the cinema.

she probably saw it's animation, related to Christmas.... and she thought it's ok? not my kind of movie, but i saw this happening before with animation movies, at which kids shouldn't be brought. i don't know what to say, to be honest. Considering this is the same woman who drew poop on a card for Tim for father's day, and bragged about it; same woman who lets her husband yell at 4 yo children (as if they understand the yelling better9_9); and same woman who posts on IG when her kids are sick and she's the only caregiver around..., nothing surprises me anymore. her parenting decisions are more than upsetting, in my book, but i know what you mean.

Posted

Had a feeling that's the case, honestly not surprised by her parenting anymore 🙄

Screenshot_20181227-225431.jpg

Posted

I just watched her new vlog, 'the night before Christmas' and half the video is explaining to Isaac about poop. what is her obsession..?

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 22.42.02.png

Posted

I thought "maybe when her sub count drops she realizes that her content isn't up to scratch" but I was wrong. She's losing subs left, right and center, even addressed it in the past, but she still goes on about poop, farts, paints Tim in a bad light and makes questionable choices.

Posted

Will she ever grow up and stop posting this kind of questions?

43C84F71-D651-4C19-BADC-69C9CE411188.png

Wow now I'm glad I've been too busy for social media for the past week or so. What the heck... :derp: I kind of get her jokes about poo and stuff, as I do joke about it with my fiancé but it's a very light joke without getting into detail and we never share these jokes in public. We both know it's inappropriate. No one wants to know this and no one will understand that it's a joke. That's why things like that are called "inside jokes"... 

Posted

Long time lurker here, finally made an account:D

Just saw this comment under her insta post with their family picture on Christmas. Since Tim uses the "fear method" and yells at Isaac, this person is most probably right:/

20181230_133137.png

Posted

This video is new. I find it well balanced and didnt seem problematic..enjoy! and i agree, curls or waves are not for her.. not anymore, or not the well formed ones

https://youtu.be/7Cm593i_qsE 

Posted

Does it make you people happy to put down this couple? Sure she put her life out but you strangers who don't know crap about her or tim have no right to make up and pass on rumors. You aren't posting out of care for lindy or tim or the children. You're spouting out nonsense and probably ruining their day. Unless you can be as kindhearted, influential and beautiful as lindy don't talk crap bc i makes you seem jealous. 🖕🏽