Bubzbeauty / Lindy

893 posts in this topic

Posted

You'd think that after a miscarriage you would be more careful the next time you're pregnant. She's been to Singapore, HK, back to Ireland, Iceland, back to Ireland again and is later planning to go HK. Knowing Bubz she may be planning a pre-baby holiday too which I would advise against doing. I wonder how much all this travelling will affect her dogs too considering how much she moans about not being able to spend time with them.

She always seemed more happy in HK, I think she moved back to NI because she wanted to stay closer to family. But she's always complaining about the weather, how depressed she becomes, how expensive it is, etc. She should have weighed the odds a bit better IMO in terms of where she wants to live.

I think she also said that the school system would be better for the kids in Ireland because there's so much pressure in HK. Which is understandable but maybe they should have tried renting a house in Ireland then first before building a house and buying everything for it, then it would have been much easier to decide to move back to HK again. Knowing her she will start planning their move right after receiving and I really, really hope that her family steps in and tell her to take it slow for once.

Posted

We were right, guys! (but it was way too obvious, haha)

Posted

She's travelling way too much. I was surprised when she announced that she's going back to HK and then she had a stop in SG I think? And now a trip to Iceland, tbh I have no idea anymore where she is now. They went hiking and everything in Iceland and I'm pretty sure that's not exactly recommended during pregnancy. She seems to be a really restless person in general but then I wonder why they moved back to Europe if she prefers HK. They could have invested all that money in a bigger home there instead.

She said everything's fine now and she probably can go home today, but I hope she's gonna take it slower now instead of stressing about her book and going forth and back.

I was team Girl since day one :alpacacrush:

Posted

Early name reveal! I'm not gonna spoiler it, but I do love the reasoning for the name, it has such a beautiful meaning!

Posted

Hebrew names really do have a nice meaning behind it.

I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking though:

I fucking hope the baby doesn't get Tim's nose lol

Posted

^it's a really cute name. but i came across a comment that said teachers are gonna mispronounce it... no big deal. it just made me smile a bit

Posted

^it's a really cute name. but i came across a comment that said teachers are gonna mispronounce it... no big deal. it just made me smile a bit

Huh? I don't see how Ayla would be mispronounced since they're in an English speaking country. Unless they want it to be pronounced differently, but Bubz said it as AYla. Like the letter A-la.

Posted

Huh? I don't see how Ayla would be mispronounced since they're in an English speaking country. Unless they want it to be pronounced differently, but Bubz said it as AYla. Like the letter A-la.

I knew like 3 Ayla's growing up, its not Jessica common but everyone knows how its said and thats the traditional spelling so it's fine haha

Posted (edited)

I stopped watching her vlogs for the same reason and I agree with you that her online personality is different than how she really is in real life (at least partially).

in one of ricky's (her brother) vlogs, isaac wanted to get her attention but she just kept looking at her phone, basically ignoring her child. (https://youtu.be/Gf04V7MJ-So?t=9m37s)

It's normal for someone to be on their phone but it was displeasing to watch when she's so bubbly with isaac in her vlogs. 

But she said she was giving legal advice to someone. That often means someone in is (big) trouble and is probably in need of a lawyer soon. We know that bubz is a helping person  and she was absorbed in helping out. She didn't even notice Ricky talking to her. It's not like she was browsing pictures of cats. And a few seconds later she was all bubbly again with her son. I think she genuinely loves Isaac and while children aren't the easiest one the planet (oh I know) she's quite patient. HEr love and worry for Isaac shows in the vlog where she addressed the issue of him not being able to talk at age 2, which is late. If she didn't care about him, why care about that? And it's good for a single child to go to daycare for social development, like making friends and learning how to share (which I feel he has difficulties with, as is evident in the way he interacted with his cousins at his grandma's).  

Edited by woordenhechtster

Posted

Honestly, I think she's travelling WAYYYY too much for someone that pregnant. She already was fucking bleeding for christs sake, the more I watch her the more I feel she's a pretty selfish person who likes to masquerade as giving (no offence to any religious people but its pretty obvious with some very christian people)

She doesn't do much in daily life and even shoves off her only son to her relatives/daycare quite often when all she's doing is pottering around the house at her leisure and going on holidays.. I wouldn't consider her a beauty guru at all anymore.

Also I realised, doesn't she have another sister called Claire or something? Nice of her to leave out a sibling, maybe something happened.

Also I'm starting to really hate Tim, he's a fucking huge manchild and the fact he's running off places heaps feels really suspicious to me. (As some people have noticed I saw on other forums, he mostly goes partying and drinking instead of 'work' like bubz claims)

Posted

Honestly, I think she's travelling WAYYYY too much for someone that pregnant. She already was fucking bleeding for christs sake, the more I watch her the more I feel she's a pretty selfish person who likes to masquerade as giving (no offence to any religious people but its pretty obvious with some very christian people)

She doesn't do much in daily life and even shoves off her only son to her relatives/daycare quite often when all she's doing is pottering around the house at her leisure and going on holidays.. I wouldn't consider her a beauty guru at all anymore.

Also I realised, doesn't she have another sister called Claire or something? Nice of her to leave out a sibling, maybe something happened.

Also I'm starting to really hate Tim, he's a fucking huge manchild and the fact he's running off places heaps feels really suspicious to me. (As some people have noticed I saw on other forums, he mostly goes partying and drinking instead of 'work' like bubz claims)

Agree with you in the traveling part (but short distances are ok). The bleeding was caused by polyps, not traveling.
Being a mom is a job for 24/7 we don't know how Isaac is a good sleeper for example.
It can get pretty 
exhausting with a kid and even more when a woman is pregnant.
I don't think she left out Claire, just she explained the letters in the name. (No C so maybe thats why.)
About Tim, we see only a fragment of their life and mostly he is really helpful. I think he is allowed to go a little out. 

Posted

Agree with you in the traveling part (but short distances are ok). The bleeding was caused by polyps, not traveling.Being a mom is a job for 24/7 we don't know how Isaac is a good sleeper for example.
It can get pretty 
I don't think she left out Claire, just she explained the letters in the name. (No C so maybe thats why.)
About Tim, we see only a fragment of their life and mostly he is really helpful. I think he is allowed to go a little out. 

Ahh, all I heard is she was bleeding which can be from a stressed foetus, thank you for correcting me on that.

I get that but at the same time, she has very few responsibilities and why didn't she wait longer if she was stressed out? I refuse to respect parents who rush and have a second when they're struggling with the first. Wouldn't it have been better to get Isaacs speech and other things going down the right path before having an extremely needy newborn? (he speaks extremely poorly for his age) The reasoning "we'll let it happen naturally" is a huge write off and is irresponsible to both the parents and the child. 

I dunno, I had a snoop around and from what I've seen and heard from others, he apparently posts on his facebook about partying a lot and goes out drinking constantly with friends, if your wife is distressed at home and you're constantly gone you're a shit person imo. I dunno, its obvious Lindy is the breadwinner in the family and it feels like he's just taking the money for a joyride. Why is he going back to HK so often? Real estate? Cause you just hire an agent to look after that, you dont have to go there often. Shipping brushes? Again easily done in Ireland. It just feels there's another side to "oh playful manchild Tim" that I'm not buying....

Agree with you in the traveling part (but short distances are ok). The bleeding was caused by polyps, not traveling.Being a mom is a job for 24/7 we don't know how Isaac is a good sleeper for example.
It can get pretty 

Oh I forgot to add, there's speculation that Claire was the sister that Tim cheated on Lindy with so maybe that was it..... idk if I was her and I didn't do anything wrong I'd be pretty steamed cause its a massive "fuck you, you mean less to me"

Posted

Ahh, all I heard is she was bleeding which can be from a stressed foetus, thank you for correcting me on that.

I get that but at the same time, she has very few responsibilities and why didn't she wait longer if she was stressed out? I refuse to respect parents who rush and have a second when they're struggling with the first. Wouldn't it have been better to get Isaacs speech and other things going down the right path before having an extremely needy newborn? (he speaks extremely poorly for his age) The reasoning "we'll let it happen naturally" is a huge write off and is irresponsible to both the parents and the child. 

I dunno, I had a snoop around and from what I've seen and heard from others, he apparently posts on his facebook about partying a lot and goes out drinking constantly with friends, if your wife is distressed at home and you're constantly gone you're a shit person imo. I dunno, its obvious Lindy is the breadwinner in the family and it feels like he's just taking the money for a joyride. Why is he going back to HK so often? Real estate? Cause you just hire an agent to look after that, you dont have to go there often. Shipping brushes? Again easily done in Ireland. It just feels there's another side to "oh playful manchild Tim" that I'm not buying....

Oh I forgot to add, there's speculation that Claire was the sister that Tim cheated on Lindy with so maybe that was it..... idk if I was her and I didn't do anything wrong I'd be pretty steamed cause its a massive "fuck you, you mean less to me"

Well stress times are unlimited, you never know when you get them, but agree for little waiting.
I think there are families which do much worse, like having a lot of kids and zero money, or small house, etc.
For the speech, every kid develops different, I have a nephew who also did not speak so early, but now we can not shut him up. :D
Isaacs time will come and having a siblings often improve the kids abilities and also makes them more indipended.
I think Tims real job is in Hong Kong and never changed it. 
Don't know about the partying thing and I guess having a little time for oneself is ok. Marriage is not jail.

About the last thing I did not know or hear. Thats interesting, also can be a gossip made up. I don't know, only they know what really happened.

Posted

Well stress times are unlimited, you never know when you get them, but agree for little waiting.I think there are families which do much worse, like having a lot of kids and zero money, or small house, etc.
For the speech, every kid develops different, I have a nephew who also did not speak so early, but now we can not shut him up. :D
Isaacs time will come and having a siblings often improve the kids abilities and also makes them more indipended.
I think Tims real job is in Hong Kong and never changed it. 
Don't know about the partying thing and I guess having a little time for oneself is ok. Marriage is not jail.

About the last thing I did not know or hear. Thats interesting, also can be a gossip made up. I don't know, only they know what really happened.

Of course there are others who do a lot worse, but it doesn't make this situation 'better' by comparing it to worse, its still a bad decision. 

I'm not attacking Isaac at all but speech development issues is usually from 4 things, 1. Autism, 2. The parents are never there to teach. 3. They're shy or slower (but even then, by 3 they should be able to ask for things in small sentences at the VERY least) 4. health issue

Isaac isn't 3 thats for sure, he's outgoing for a toddler and babbles a lot, my brother didn't speak till he was around 5 or 6 but my mother took him to speech therapists and he learnt to talk fine but it's concerning she's so happy to have another kid so he can have even LESS time to catch up. She should seek an evaluation and spend more time with him so he can work through the issue. The kid is almost 3 and can't even say a proper sentence. 

No, it really doesn't, that only works if they're a second or third child and it certainly doesn't help kids if they have an issue (like my brother), if anything he's gonna feel worse if the baby can talk better than him and yes kids feel that, I've seen cases where the older one gets insane amounts of jealousy to the point of hatred of the new child because they praise it so much over them because they achieved more. Look at popular culture, its rife with it because its a common thing. 

He never worked a normal job in HK, he always just packed and shipped her makeup brushes..... then they bought property and make money off that..he doesn't work a normal job...

Marriage is not jail but if your wife is visibly upset you'd think you'd stop for a bit to help them? Like the two go on holidays CONSTANTLY and leave poor Isaac behind and Tim just fucks off to random places every month, I'm not saying people have to stop having fun when they have kids but you need to be considerate of the needs...leaving your heavily pregnant wife with a todder is irresponsible and selfish. 

Posted

She leaves out Claire bc Claire doesn't like being in camera. I think I saw it in a comment or in a vlog (I forgot). I don't think Tim cheated on Lindy w Claire bc Claire is married with children. 

But yeah I agree with you on other parts esp. about Tim. Back when Lindy was pregnant he would go drinking with his friends like every week, even his subscribers pointed it out and Lindy had to disclose the issue. Also they had a marital problems around Isaac was born bc Tim won't take care of his child and Lindy had to do all the work of taking care of Isaac.

Now that I said all this, I kinda understand why Lindy was depressed during Isaac's first year. She had to juggle her work (Youtube + her business + going to events) and taking care of her child while her husband goes away for weeks at a time. 

& I don't think she's a beauty youtuber anymore. She even admitted that she's more of a vlogger and I think she's going to abandon her bubzbeauty channel soon.