• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1654 posts in this topic

Posted

And the fact is yelling doesn’t teach a child anything except how to avoid getting yelled at. All they’ll learn is not to do A because mom/dad will yell at me, they won’t necessarily learn not to do A because it’s wrong. 

Also if Isaac doesn’t like Tim now I doubt that will change later. My dad used to hit me for disciplinary reasons and also out of frustration and the result is I don’t like him as much and tell him any personal details about myself. It upsets him but what did he expect? Tim will likely have a horrible relationship with Isaac moving on and if Lindy doesn’t pay attention it might happen to her to for being a “standby” parent.

Posted (edited)

My parents yelled at me. Fiancee's parents yelled at her. WE are NOT ok. WE do not agree with this parenting style. And it's a common thing in Romania too - usually it's because parents were/are too tired to understand their kids. it's CHILDREN we're talking about! children do not know any better. and i've seen it in happening in other countries too.

Please don't come up with the cultural excuse because i DO NOT buy it. Pick up a parenting class or book and you'll see that yelling is not healthy for the kid. 

I totally agree with you! I'm not excusing the behavior I'm just saying it's not just tim being a bad dad it's an entire culture of bad parenting. And it's really sad that westernized Asian kids and any other kid with foreign parents go through this, seeing Western parenting styles with their friends, and wondering what they did wrong to have their dad yelling at them all day long bc it's incredibly unfair and it's hard to deal with.

What's worse is these cultures also really instill the idea that you should respect and take care of your parents, so many kids still love their parents. It's a vicious cycle

Edited by mujiforlife

Posted

I totally agree with you! I'm not excusing the behavior I'm just saying it's not just tim being a bad dad it's an entire culture of bad parenting. And it's really sad that westernized Asian kids and any other kid with foreign parents go through this, seeing Western parenting styles with their friends, and wondering what they did wrong to have their dad yelling at them all day long bc it's incredibly unfair and it's hard to deal with.

What's worse is these cultures also really instill the idea that you should respect and take care of your parents, so many kids still love their parents. It's a vicious cycle

Ah! when you put it like that, yes. Same over here, same vicious circle - reason why we don't want children ... im pretty sure i would be screaming at the poor kid, when it would actually be my fault to begin with. I must have misunderstood the first time. 

Posted (edited)

Kids soak up memories like a sponge, and you don't forget. I think Isaac will hold a lot of grudges towards his father, and Bubz is contributing to it.

Edited by CookieMonster

Posted (edited)

Bubz is just as trash as a parent as Tim is for giving a blind eye to this, but hey, i guess sharing poop stories is more important to her

Edited by Carbonara Leaf
spelling

Posted

Why would ANYONE wanna buy that limited edition packaging???? Imagine spending money on a drawing of a random dysfunctional ass family on YouTube... I can't.

lmao @ ace family fans 

Posted

I've watched pretty much all her vlogs. I can't recall Tim yelling at Isaac. i really can't. What i do recall is Tim saying something along these lines: <my style of parenting is dominant/to instill fear in the kids>. Pretty sure everyone knows what this means. Preferring your kid to fear you and to listen to you out of fear is ... emotionally damaging to the poor soul. No wonder Isaac doesn't like Tim. He also appears very distant emotionally. :/ but like i said, i can't recall any time he yelled at anyone. If someone has example(s) of this happening, feel free to correct me. 

Really? I haven't watched her vlogs completely in ages but Tim really yells at Isaac a lot? Why doesn't Lindy work on that issue!

Well I didn't say Tim yelled at Isaac on a video, all i said is that Isaac has said that Tim yells at him so maybe that's why he feels unconfortable around Tim.

I'm talking about a recent video where Isaac didn't want to tell Tim he loved him because "he (tim) yells at Isaac" and Lindy said something along the lines of "he only yells at you because you don't listen but he still loves you very much".

Yea this is what I was referring to.

Posted

Well I didn't say Tim yelled at Isaac on a video, all i said is that Isaac has said that Tim yells at him so maybe that's why he feels unconfortable around Tim.

I'm talking about a recent video where Isaac didn't want to tell Tim he loved him because "he (tim) yells at Isaac" and Lindy said something along the lines of "he only yells at you because you don't listen but he still loves you very much".

Yea this is what I was referring to.

That's what I meant. Never did I think Lindy would include clips of Tim screeming at Isaac but more in Isaac telling the camera he doesn't like his dad because he screams at him.

Posted

somehow i feel like bubz put the part with isaac not liking tim because he screams at him into her vlog because she thought that would make her more "relatable" to her mostly asian audience, since this kind of parenting is much more prevalent in asian culture. which was a bad move imo, super distasteful. i wonder if she lurks on here, bubz if ure reading this please, protect your children and your family.. constantly whining on social media while ur kids are crying and suffering is so fucked up, and she needs to fix her relationship with tim asap. ive never seen a husband leave his family so often lol its ridiculous imo

Posted

Father of the year 

C15FF478-0942-4E15-AF59-EA1039533845.jpeg

Posted

I think Lindy actually likes the fact that Isaac favors her over his dad, which is why she doesn’t do anything to fix it

Posted

Father of the year 

C15FF478-0942-4E15-AF59-EA1039533845.jpeg

why does she do this?

I think Lindy actually likes the fact that Isaac favors her over his dad, which is why she doesn’t do anything to fix it

you know what... i think she actually does. that's so immature. she should assure isaac that his dad loves him very much too. 

Posted

I'm only a lurker, but like... are they still married?! Surely if they are they will get divorced soon...

Posted

I'm only a lurker, but like... are they still married?! Surely if they are they will get divorced soon...

They won't because they're both really religious (apparently).

Posted

They won't because they're both really religious (apparently).

omg.

They are clearly not meant for each other...