Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1220 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Every marriage has its little "ups and downs", but the thing is, the couple involved try their hardest to learn from those little arguments and work to build each other up/bring out the best in each other.

If Lindy gets thoughts about leaving Tim or have more than frequent arguments/bickers that never seem to have a solution, its definitely not healthy, and personally I don't think its normal- it comes off as a emotionally immature relationship.

From observing other similar relationships...I think if this continues building up, shes going to pop, Lindy will subconsciously end up playing the "waiting game" where if Tim were to absolutely do a major fuck up, and she has the resources to leave- she will end it then and there with no after thought. It'll take awhile to work up to that point, but thats what normally happens when youre absolutely fed up.  BUT, honestly, shes so into creating that "perfect 'we are only human'" kind of marriage....I don't think she is willing to drop him anytime soon unless theres another support system. Sometimes its hard to leave, there's always that feeling of shame and embarrassment. 

Also those instagram stories she post about being cooped up and missing independence, etc...major red flags holy shit. Tim is just awful in his own way. I feel like Lindy is just forced into giving up a lot of herself in order to make Tim happy, cause we all know Lindy use to go out a lot on her own anyway, regardless of transportation issues in HK. All of it makes no sense, and truly it just pinpoints to a clearly unhappy marriage. She definitely doesn't have anyone else to vent to, so shes just posting away personal things on IG. 

Edited by Offline

Posted

Yes, there's ups and downs, but it's not healthy when most of what she shows are downs and one of the ups are when he leaves a new toilet paper roll out.

Posted

I really dislike when Lindy thinks she's a above everyone else because she washes her dirty laundry in public constantly only to cover it in a safety blanket of "showing the real sides of marriage"...

IMG_20181015_135356.jpg

IMG_20181015_135324.jpg

Tbh, it always feels like she's not saying that to US, her viewers, but to herself. Seems like she's trying to convince herself that a marriage has to be like that. I bet deep down she knows all this is not how it should be. Lindy, try listen to your guts once a while!

Posted

I really dislike when Lindy thinks she's a above everyone else because she washes her dirty laundry in public constantly only to cover it in a safety blanket of "showing the real sides of marriage"...

IMG_20181015_135356.jpg

IMG_20181015_135324.jpg

Tbh, it always feels like she's not saying that to US, her viewers, but to herself. Seems like she's trying to convince herself that a marriage has to be like that. I bet deep down she knows all this is not how it should be. Lindy, try listen to your guts once a while!

Posted

IMG_20181015_135356.jpg

IMG_20181015_135324.jpg