Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1220 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think they require child seats in taxis in HK, children just sit on laps or on the seat I think. So that's not an issue. Taxis are relatively affordable in HK too, unlike European countries and with their kind of money she can definitely afford it. 

What I don't understand is why does she go back to HK if she hates being alone so much there. She seems to always be homesick when she's in HK. 

Posted

What's different about taking a taxi with children compared to a car driven by the husband? Aside from being nasty (re: her poop and pee humor) and children misbehaving. But the latter one can happen anywhere. Which just brings me back to why not order or cook then.

It all goes back to her sounding extremely bothered by being with the children and her blaming Tim. Guess the "My husband is amazing because he put toilet paper in reach of the toilet" times are over already.

I think both Ayla and Isaac need car seats that might not be easy to put in place in a taxi you use only for 5-10 minutes. Or in general the taxi drivers can be quite rally drivers sometimes.

But what's funny is that she really did just put up that toilet paper=love picture only to now back track and make her husband seem like the biggest piece of shit again :D 

I don't think they require child seats in taxis in HK, children just sit on laps or on the seat I think. So that's not an issue. Taxis are relatively affordable in HK too, unlike European countries and with their kind of money she can definitely afford it. 

What I don't understand is why does she go back to HK if she hates being alone so much there. She seems to always be homesick when she's in HK. 

Just because they don't require a child seat doesn't mean a mother wouldn't want that for a child...

Posted

How many bachelor parties and friends getting married can there be? Over the years he has been to SO MANY that I really wonder how he hasn't run out on unmarried friends yet!

At this point, I think it's just Lindy repeating his lies because she desperately wants to believe it...

Posted

Maybe this is just me but... this feels fucking creepy to me? A baby cam, okay, maybe, I don't know about parents nowadays, but watching your husband over that...?

20181012.jpg

Posted (edited)

Maybe this is just me but... this feels fucking creepy to me? A baby cam, okay, maybe, I don't know about parents nowadays, but watching your husband over that...?

20181012.jpg

I think its okay having a baby cam but posting about it on social media when its just to big up your husband who your quick to shade publicly for bad things not so great. We your followers dont need to know about every little thing tim does. As we dont want to be asked to constantly to pick sides like its some sort of footable match because you cant make your mind up on how you feel. 

I dont know if im going a bit over the top but im starting to get very bored of the ways she posts about tim and would like ether something different or less content. I miss the hay days of my late teenage years/ early adulthood where I actaully used to check her channel like once a day for new uploads as her content was so great.

Edited by sea

Posted

Oh jeez.. I think that Lindy probabaly follows some of those cutesy happy family vloggers, which all seem to have the perfect life.. and maybe she's jealous that her family doesn't seems to be like that. Like your husband ACTUALLY doing cute and romantic stuff for you etc

Posted

I really dislike when Lindy thinks she's a above everyone else because she washes her dirty laundry in public constantly only to cover it in a safety blanket of "showing the real sides of marriage"...

IMG_20181015_135356.jpg

IMG_20181015_135324.jpg

Posted

i like bubz, but it just gets so TIRING hearing:

"having arguments is normal!" "you'll have ups and downs!" "it gets so hard sometimes, lol! i want to leave him sometimes!" 

like yes, I get it. I think anyone over 17 would get this. relationships are never all lollipops and rainbows but yikes chillax. 

Posted

A martial tiff...yet AGAIN ? Do they ever have times without any ?

Posted

I used to be in a relationship for 7 years and it ended this year and there was so many ups and downs and it seems to be a normal thing for the relationship to have more downs than ups until I put my foot down and ended it because I knew it wasnt good for me. I see the same thing happening to Bubz. I know relationships and marriages ways have ups and downs but it seems to have constant downs and she can't seem to see it. It's harder because she puts her real life on social media and people are going to see what she posts and what she has done is paint a bad picture of Tim.

Posted

I wonder what they fought about? Let me guess...probably bubz unhappy again that tim went out drinking, probably went to a strip club for the stag and got some ramen on the side too?? 

I skimmed through the insta comments and most people are praising her for being "real" and "honest" about their relationship. So many delusional fans. :/

Posted

Having ups and downs in a relationship is normal, yes, but having more downs than ups, and constantly, is not healthy. Either you get to the root of the problem and your partner is willing to work through it with you or you leave that relationship because it's a dead end. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's teaching her kids and her young audience that it's okay to stay in a dysfunctional relationship because "this is normal," "this is what happens when you're married." No, Lindy, it's not. To some degree, yes, but definitely NOT like that. I wish she could see that :/

Posted

The comments under Lindy's reply to the woman telling her that her view of marriage is depressing are NUTS. Jesus. It's like Lindy started a witch hunt by replying, there are like 50 comments of which 98% are white knighting Lindy and calling the woman names ("anomaly" for example). Almost everyone attacks her and asks mockingly if she's married at all or ever has been in a relationship "because there's always going to be fights". Lindy gets told to not listen to the "haters" and the "negative opinions".

Lindy never came back to that thread, but I'm sure she followed it and didn't do anything, despite always preaching about forgiveness and loving everyone equally. Only makes me see her even more as a mess and a catty bitch behind her social media facade.