• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2434 posts in this topic

Posted

I also find the balance of this family weird. Tim has nothing to do actually, he might take care of the "finances" but that doesn't take 24 hour of your day! He has something that many working dads don't: time for the kids. But instead he wants to go across the globe to binge drink with his buddies.

this is what bubz makes us think anyway. Idk..but I don't really trust her storys anymore. I mean.. I bet its true to some extend but I also wouldnt be suprised if bubz over dramatized it sometimes. Either way theres definitely something going completely wrong in her relationship/family. 

Posted

I agree with the previous posters honestly lindys blogs are becoming very bland and repetitive. they are hard to watch because they can get so boring like the main event of one of her vlogs the other day was Issac sulking that his team for the World Cup didn’t win and then tim being a dick and somewhat rubbing it in issacs face (tim wanted the opposing team To win) I’m sure Lindy would chalk it up to “because mummy life is boring” but that’s no excuse if you have a video block then take a break don’t just put out subpar content. 

Posted

She keeps going on and on about how her lipkit is getting released soon but aside from the fact that only hardcore fans are still interested in her makeup, why isn't she making videos about that? Choosing colours, getting testers, the whole process. Why lipkits? No one cares about the nth selfie and #lipkitcomingsoon.

Posted

Seriously... I feel like she slowly pushes herself in the snowflake direction. I didn't even watch it and the thumbnail alone already annoys me. Why can't Bubz understand that if she really thinks this is okay, it's easier to just move on? Does it need a video about every single thing? Is her life that boring?

Posted

Well maybe the extra drama will have her cash in on revenue because her vlogs are so boring of course she needs to stir the pot 

Posted

I didn't watch her videos for ages and I kinda feel disappointed in the type of person she becomes... and her life choices. This may sound rude/harsh but I don't get why she'd marry a guy like Tim? someone who can't be a good father figure to his kids, someone who travels across the globe just to drink with his friends? HELLO? Is he a confused teen? NO HE'S A FUCKING FATHER. He should grow up and help his wife by taking care of their kids. 

P.s. I would be VERY embarrassed if I see a video of my mom twerking on the internet... she's already a mother can't she be more mature?? Tim and Lindy both act so immature.

OT but I can't help and compare them to my own parents. My mom never post embarrassing shit on the internet and my dad never travel to other countries/ somewhere far after I was born because he knows how tiring taking care of a child can be so he always stick around and help my mom. 

Posted

She’s posting this video of tim playing with Issac everywhere these days and pretty much saying “see guys look tim is a great Dad look! Look! He does play with Issac look!” It’s only. Matter of time before we get a tim ain’t shit video to follow up

Posted (edited)

Either Lindy's life has become such a mess or..she does a worse job at hiding it now. It looks like a trainwreck already... wonder when (or if) its gonna crash.

edit: don't get me wrong tho.. I don't wish bad things on her! 

Edited by platypus

Posted

Its quite strange to me how for their 15 year anniversary Tim sent bubz a message?? Is he not with her at the moment? Why doesn't he say the things or write a card? Why is it sent as a msg? I find that so weird... 

Screenshot_20180801-210645_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Its quite strange to me how for their 15 year anniversary Tim sent bubz a message?? Is he not with her at the moment? Why doesn't he say the things or write a card? Why is it sent as a msg? I find that so weird... 

some people still send messages if they're going to see the person later on or even if they're in different rooms at the moment lol my mum sends me extra long birthday messages sometimes when our rooms are literally right next to each other

Posted

Yikes. I would be so embarrassed if my partner "bragged" publicly with such text messages... That's something I just wouldn't want to share.

Posted

She’s posting this video of tim playing with Issac everywhere these days and pretty much saying “see guys look tim is a great Dad look! Look! He does play with Issac look!” It’s only. Matter of time before we get a tim ain’t shit video to follow up

(I'm sorry but can you try to spell his name right? It's Isaac, not Issac. Sorry, it just really annoys me to keep reading his name here misspelled)

yes, SHE "forgot". Right, we believe you Lindy, what ever you say, we believe you...

Posted

Theres no way she forgot

I swear she mentioned last week in her instagram stories that their anniversairy was coming up, so she definitely knew.

Posted

Theres no way she forgot

I swear she mentioned last week in her instagram stories that their anniversairy was coming up, so she definitely knew.

I don't believe she would forget a "15 year anniversary" either. I find it kind of sad how she had to screenshot that and post it. It kinda gives me the feeling of "Tim only sent me a msg for our anniversary" and that she would have actually wanted more, but she's just saying that a msg if all she needs so she sounds like she doesn't care, if you know what I mean. 

Posted

Only people who are insecure in their relationships post their lovey dovey messages to social media for validation.