Bubzbeauty / Lindy

994 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean, Lindy doesn't miss any opportunity to moan about her useless husband xD (she also has taken to the habit of lowkey dissing other youtubers in every other video for some reason... bitter much?) 

Really? I haven't watch her recent videos. What does she say about other youtubers?

Posted

How often dies Tim leave to Hongkong?? 

I wasn't very up to date with them and so only see you guys talking about "often" 

Doesn't it also cost a lot of money??

I didn't count how often, but it's been maybe 3 times already this year. maybe 4. he always stays about 2 weeks. I think he flew there both in february then in march, now in june... and she seems to be making 2-3 videos for his absence period, making it seem even longer. She ALWAYS made a point to ask Isaac if he missed daddy, and the boy said no every time. [someone correct me if im wrong, but i dont remember him ever saying yes O.o Not to mention the video in which Lindy was asking Isaac who should go to jail and the boy answered "no" to every family member except for Tim. O.o ]

It might cost a lot of money, i have no idea -im not checking the plane tickets- but since it's not my money i dont really care xD 

(she also has taken to the habit of lowkey dissing other youtubers in every other video for some reason... bitter much?) 

she's been dissing other youtubers? do you mean youtubers as a general group, or specific youtubers? i didn't catch that - maybe just once, but i can't recall well...

Posted

^ ^ Ah what I meant was she generally sort of takes little jabs at them, no one in particular, just popular youtubers I guess? xD like in the latest bubzbeauty video she sort of did a "hello everyone!!!" generic youtuber intro then emphasised she doesn't open her videos like that lol. But generally just her mentioning how much clickbait there's on youtube these days or how when she tries to watch youtube videos she can't get into them (because of clickbait as well? I think, I don't remember exactly what she said). Anyway I noticed she makes little comments like these pretty often imo

Posted

@honey oh, thanks for explaining. ^-^ i didnt watch her beauty channel in ages, so now it makes sense.