• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1329 posts in this topic

Posted

^ how is it upsetting? she's a dog person. tim even said to whack the cat but she said no.

What this term of being dog/whatever person have to do with how you treat animals? Poking it with balloon, showing dog at it's face and not letting it be in peace till the owners would pick it up was wrong way to handle the situation.

I am a cat person and she did noting wrong in my opinion, she did not hurt the cat in any way. Lindy even said she never held a cat in her arms before, so she was scared and presenting Domo to the cat she probably though the cat stops to fear the dogs and will go off the kids house. 

Genious (bubz) :doge:

Posted

well okay then. maybe she did something wrong but according to the vlog the cat didn't seem too upset. not defending her but I don't think she warrants any hate that will come her way because she can't properly hold a cat.

Posted

What this term of being dog/whatever person have to do with how you treat animals? Poking it with balloon, showing dog at it's face and not letting it be in peace till the owners would pick it up was wrong way to handle the situation.

Genious (bubz) :doge:

Why? Some cats after smelling the dogs get friendly with them. With the balloon... maybe move her genty or what I think just play. There are tons of videos on internet about cats playing with balloons.

Posted

Why? Some cats after smelling the dogs get friendly with them. With the balloon... maybe move her genty or what I think just play. There are tons of videos on internet about cats playing with balloons.

i actually think letting a cat play with a balloon in itself is pretty cruel,

Cause the owner knows the balloon will pop and the sound wll scare the cat to death and he will likely run off and out of panick may injure himself by running up against a wall or fall and dont forget cats have a very sensitve heaing too.

I wouldnt say the video of what she did to the cat was cruel but it just wasnt unnecesarry. Shes a grown woman, at that age id expect her to know you should not tease a cat or force it when it clearly wants personal space, if its a kid they often have more difficulty understanding it when I was young i also would stalk my cat around the house to play or cuddle with but they often need their personal space too and arent as thirsty for attention as dogs areand kids should be taught that too.

Posted

i actually think letting a cat play with a balloon in itself is pretty cruel,

Cause the owner knows the balloon will pop and the sound wll scare the cat to death and he will likely run off and out of panick may injure himself by running up against a wall or fall and dont forget cats have a very sensitve heaing too.

I wouldnt say the video of what she did to the cat was cruel but it just wasnt unnecesarry. Shes a grown woman, at that age id expect her to know you should not tease a cat or force it when it clearly wants personal space, if its a kid they often have more difficulty understanding it when I was young i also would stalk my cat around the house to play or cuddle with but they often need their personal space too and arent as thirsty for attention as dogs areand kids should be taught that too.

If the cat would be in big discomfort she would try to run away, so I don't think the cat was in any stress. The cat did just hiss to get space and she got it and then was comfortable enough to go down from the house roof for a bowl of milk. (They said sorry for that.)

Posted

i think the bringing the dog into the mix was not ideal since it really just make the cat more stressed, but i also kinda see the logic she was using. 

but if you've never handled a cat before - especially in a tense situation like this - i could see wanting to stand back and using a long stick or something to guide it out. 

Posted

Can we talk about one of her recent vlogs with Kai? They were lying on the same bed and talking about sexual jokes.:phftt:

587ad5bdb54af_.thumb.JPG.305fd548f973f94

This is pretty inappropriate of a married woman to do so imo.(Especially when Tim is away in HK) Or is it just me being over-sensitive?

Posted

Can we talk about one of her recent vlogs with Kai? They were lying on the same bed and talking about sexual jokes.:phftt:

This is pretty inappropriate of a married woman to do so imo.(Especially when Tim is away in HK) Or is it just me being over-sensitive?

this isn't the first video where they filmed themselves like this. there was a vlog where kai slept over in lindy's bed and he was naked except in his boxers. another video they did together was the yoga challenge. the challenge is normally done between couples so it's strange they did it together.

it's funny how kai only comes over when tim goes to hk :D

Posted

ugh I complained about that in her comments section. I agree with the comment above. it's like when tim's away she does this. and don't get me started with the yoga challenge (was it with kai too?-- i forgot) anyway... when bubz and tim weren't engaged yet bubz was invited to LA for an event and this girl, she I think stayed in the same room as mychonny and shimmycocopuffs... if she didn't stay, she hung out with them and even made a video like lying in the same bed....ok i get that these are maybe very close friends and they are not blood related. but with her cousins...

it's so disgusting the way she does this. it's ALWAYS clickbait and inappropriate stuff when it comes to her cousins. I guess its her sense of humor? I couldn't watch that video, I just had it on background while I did some work. I can stomach like toilet humor but not inappropriate jokes with cousins... blegh.

Posted

ugh I complained about that in her comments section. I agree with the comment above. it's like when tim's away she does this. and don't get me started with the yoga challenge (was it with kai too?-- i forgot) anyway... when bubz and tim weren't engaged yet bubz was invited to LA for an event and this girl, she I think stayed in the same room as mychonny and shimmycocopuffs... if she didn't stay, she hung out with them and even made a video like lying in the same bed....ok i get that these are maybe very close friends and they are not blood related. but with her cousins...

it's so disgusting the way she does this. it's ALWAYS clickbait and inappropriate stuff when it comes to her cousins. I guess its her sense of humor? I couldn't watch that video, I just had it on background while I did some work. I can stomach like toilet humor but not inappropriate jokes with cousins... blegh.

I feel like she has some sort of separation anxiety or some other form of anxiety... every time Tim goes away on business she always seems to need someone there with her. But sharing a bed with Kai each time and making sexual jokes just seems... 9_9 unnecessary. Especially when she has such a massive house with enough space for people to sleep in separate rooms. 

Posted (edited)

lindy did stay in the same room as mychonny and shimmycocopuffs. they slept in the same room but lindy had her own bed. it was in mychonny's vlog and i think it's what led to lindy's and tim's breakup (in like 2008? i dont remember). there is more about it on gurugossip (i think) but back when lindy had a tumblr, she expressed her regrets about the break up. ever since lindy and tim got back together, she hasn't been in contact w mychonny ever since. 

i honestly haven't been watching her vlogs lately bc i'm starting to get tired of her constant whining and her vulgarity. like gurl you're 30! I know I'm not the only one who thinks this bc her view count on her vlogs are declining. 

Edited by mizuhara90
typo

Posted

Her whole brain is declining. She does nothing but stay inside the house to film videos, run after the toddler or Tim (who isn't that much of an upgrade compared to having nobody but a toddler for company). Zero intellectual stimulation outside of tumblr motivational quotes she repeats in her videos sometimes. She's like Taylor but much worse. At least Taylor doesn't have any children. 
She has nothing to think about outside of that very narrow existence and nothing to talk about outside of that narrow existence. It's fucking depressing. I stay subscribed because I found her long ago before this slow mental death and I was afraid something like this was going to happen when she decided to marry that moron but she dug herself even deeper with Isaac. 

Sorry for the rant, I just watched that Feeling Lonely video and I am feeling some type of way...

Posted

Guess what guys....

Untitled.thumb.jpg.ca9e23d9c6bd25548878e2.thumb.jpg.7cfea0469bbae4090d8eed6a91fc

Posted

Guess what guys....

Untitled.thumb.jpg.ca9e23d9c6bd25548878e2.thumb.jpg.7cfea0469bbae4090d8eed6a91fc

OH

Posted

I'm happy for them, but my first thought was tbh if it's not too early for Isaac. I feel like they should focus on him some more until he's confident enough, there's a 50/50 chance that he'll feel too neglected with a baby around (or he's gonna be an amazing brother right away).

It's good they waited with the announcement this time and she has quite the bump already, really cute. I just hope it's not gonna stress Bubz as much as with Isaac.