• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3095 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, what work does Tim do to earn money?

Someone said he's a landlord (page 22) but I don't think we got any clear answers

Posted

Someone said he's a landlord (page 22) but I don't think we got any clear answers

So he doesn't actually have a job??

Posted (edited)

So he doesn't actually have a job??

I found what seems to be Tim's linkedin profile

firefox_2018-06-20_17-14-25.thumb.png.a7

I don't know why it's so hard to find this information and wonder why Lindy barely talks about his job :thinking:

Edited by Snowman

Posted

Are you sure that is him?

Posted

Are you sure that is him?

I'm not sure but this is the only other thing I can find

Posted (edited)

Also, what work does Tim do to earn money? Lindy is the breadwinner, she's the one who Isaac would be "financial burden". And is Tim really only good for cleaning Isaac's butt after he poops? I have so many questions! And urges, cause if I could without any consequences I would smack the living shit out of Lindy. 

tbh no one knows the answer to this question except Lindy and Tim. her viewers would say "Tim is in charge of merchandise". but what merchandise?? her brushes that haven't been mentioned in ages? her book? anyway, does that require Tim go to HK for 2 weeks every month?

According to Lindy, Isaac is a financial burden because he deterred Lindy from her dreams (she literally stated in one of her vlogs that having Isaac made her lose opportunities in achieving her goals). 

So sad, I used to look up to her so much and she was one of the least problematic youtubers. I guess marriage and having children changed her (mostly her marriage).

OT: this is why I don't wanna get married lol

Edited by mizuhara90
edit

Posted

I found what seems to be Tim's linkedin profile

firefox_2018-06-20_17-14-25.thumb.png.a7

I don't know why it's so hard to find this information and wonder why Lindy barely talks about his job :thinking:

Nah, don't think that's him. There would be a million "Timothy Ngs" in HK - too common of a name.

He doesn't look busy enough to be an engineer. And if he WAS, wouldn't Lindy be advertising that? 

Posted

Nah, don't think that's him. There would be a million "Timothy Ngs" in HK - too common of a name.

He doesn't look busy enough to be an engineer. And if he WAS, wouldn't Lindy be advertising that? 

That's true, maybe he really doesn't have a job then :beardo:

Posted

I think that is him. I remember Lindy mentioning that he was an engineer a few years back before she started selling her merch. That also explains why he has so many gadget and other mechanical stuff in his cabinets and drawers in his computer room. 

However, I don't think he works there anymore bc the last time his engineer job was mentioned, Isaac wasn't even born yet lmao

Posted

Supposably I recall Lindy saying he handles a lot of her management stuff of her “business” 

Posted

Can someone just wake me up when they get divorced, I really want Lindy to be free of that gremlin

Posted

Can someone just wake me up when they get divorced, I really want Lindy to be free of that gremlin

Eh, I'm not really sure that would happen tbh. I don't think Lindy would have the strength to ever be labeled as a divorcee and I'm not sure if it's also "against her religion" to divorce. They're as bad as each other tbh and they both have faults and both contribute to the downfall of their relationship. 

Posted

Eh, I'm not really sure that would happen tbh. I don't think Lindy would have the strength to ever be labeled as a divorcee and I'm not sure if it's also "against her religion" to divorce. They're as bad as each other tbh and they both have faults and both contribute to the downfall of their relationship. 

I don't think religion is the big issue here. They were going to get divorced before they had Ayla ("thanks to Isaac") but then decided not to.

I think you are more right in her not being able to be filed as divorced.

Posted

They're as bad as each other tbh and they both have faults and both contribute to the downfall of their relationship. 

and the best part is neither can admit their responsibility they just blame it all on their toddler 🙃

Posted

I'm so very close to write Lindy an open letter .. I idolized her. But what happened? I'm pretty disappointed tbh.