Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1083 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel so sorry for her. She and Tim seemed actually pretty happy and excited about a new baby. Eventho Bubz seemed a bit anxious but that's totally normal in that situation. And she even said they have a kind of ''if it happens it happens'' attitude. And there absolutely nothing wrong with that. I was a baby like that too lol. And my parents where super happy. Not every child has to be planned. Especially if you have a stable marriage, a house and a stable income like them. Only thing that worried me is that she didn't went to see a doctor yet... that would have been my first move tbh. But everyone is different with that I guess.... but she totally should imo. :lamasad: But ofc it's her decision! I just heard that you can have miscarriage symptomes and not actually have one... :/

Posted

Just gunna input my 2 cents here; first of all I think there is nothing wrong with the way Tim and Bubz have gone about having their baby, I got the impression that they weren't taking any long term contraception, and maybe I'm wrong but both being religious I always felt like they didn't even have sex until after marriage. She stated that she could tell us exactly when Isaac was conceived which makes me believe that they don't even have sex all that often, possibly being very traditional and only having sex for the reason of procreating rather than for pleasure (that's just the impression I got). It was quite soon after they got married, I'm not sure if this is a Chinese culture view but Style Suzi was the same with getting married and then falling pregnant shortly after, it seems very much like a traditional view or perhaps they don't agree with preventing pregnancy?

Although Bubz seemed anxious about being pregnant again, it was obvious that her and Tim were very happy because she couldn't stop smiling when she was trying to figure out whether it was a positive or not on the test. They have both had a very 'if it happens it happens' sort of view when it comes to having a baby, as I said already they seem to hold a traditional view where they got married in order to have a life together and have a family, and it's not like they can't afford it. I am very sad for Bubz, it's horrible that she had to suffer a miscarriage but she seems to be coping with it considering she had not long found out about it. Tbh I would've gone to the doctors as soon as I found out I was pregnant to confirm but she was travelling a lot during that time so perhaps she didn't have the chance and it all happened all too soon before finding out she was pregnant and losing it? For all we know, she did go to the doctor during that time to confirm a miscarriage but just failed to mention it? I dunno, either way I don't feel we can criticise it her for it and hopefully she will keep this positivity for the future.

Posted

Ive been following Bubz literally since I was like 11. My mom my sister and I watch her and it sometimes legit feels like she's family. I feel really bad for her honestly. She's comes across as really genuine and its really sad that such bad things happen to good people. She did upload today saying she was feeling happy and she had kinda come to terms with the miscarriage so I suppose she's alright.

and maybe I'm wrong but both being religious I always felt like they didn't even have sex until after marriage. She stated that she could tell us exactly when Isaac was conceived which makes me believe that they don't even have sex all that often, possibly being very traditional and only having sex for the reason of procreating rather than for pleasure (that's just the impression I got). It was quite soon after they got married, I'm not sure if this is a Chinese culture view but Style Suzi was the same with getting married and then falling pregnant shortly after, it seems very much like a traditional view or perhaps they don't agree with preventing pregnancy?

I kind of had that impression too, mostly because I was watching her vlogs from before her marriage and she and Tim never appeared to have slept in the same bed until after marriage. Based on the new vlog, comments made by Tim make me think they probably have sex more often than you might think though lol

Posted

I have to say, just because she knows the exact time Isaac was conceived doesn't mean they don't get it on frequently, either. Generally a woman can simply be in sync with herself and her period and know when it was that she fell pregnant, the same happened with my sister. Sometimes they know when they got pregnant by feeling it, or they simply know their schedule well enough to pinpoint the date/event.

Posted

Sounds like she actually had a doctors appointment planned

Posted

Sorry for digging that thread out again but since there was a discussion about the topic of Bubz actually wanting a girl a while ago, I thought that post is rather interesting. A lot of people are calling her out on pushing gender boundaries on Isaac and I do have to agree with that. Might come with her being so religious which probably leads to her believing in "traditional" gender as well, but I seriously hope that she will let Isaac enjoy "girly" things as well. Makes me wonder how she'd raise a girl, don't get me wrong, I really like Bubz, but the image of her holding back a girl from getting dirty and wild kinda fits her as mother. Like, the boy is allowed to run outside while the girl has to stay inside. Hopefully only my impression and not the reality.

aaa3.jpg

Posted

Sorry for digging that thread out again but since there was a discussion about the topic of Bubz actually wanting a girl a while ago, I thought that post is rather interesting. A lot of people are calling her out on pushing gender boundaries on Isaac and I do have to agree with that. Might come with her being so religious which probably leads to her believing in "traditional" gender as well, but I seriously hope that she will let Isaac enjoy "girly" things as well. Makes me wonder how she'd raise a girl, don't get me wrong, I really like Bubz, but the image of her holding back a girl from getting dirty and wild kinda fits her as mother. Like, the boy is allowed to run outside while the girl has to stay inside. Hopefully only my impression and not the reality.

aaa3.jpg

surprising how she wanted  a girl don't chinese/asian families want boys as the first born. but yeah i vaguely remember she lets isaac play with more girl things now. like tiaras 

Posted

surprising how she wanted  a girl don't chinese/asian families want boys as the first born. but yeah i vaguely remember she lets isaac play with more girl things now. like tiaras 

Apparently she doesn't because that post is from last night. She sees it as a funny joke when he does but she doesn't sound like she would honestly accept him wanting to do such things constantly. That part with "He knows", she means that he knows that "braids aren't for boys" basically because he refused to let her put them on him again. Which is stupid because at that age he doesn't know about the concept of gender yet unless he gets told that something is a no.

Posted

It's not like she took the hat away from him or scolded him. They were all playing together, she offered the headband to Isaac again, and he just didn't want to wear it. Her interpretation of why he didn't want to wear it again was biased, sure, but I think it's great that she isn't forcing anything onto Isaac. She has even bought and built him a toy oven, among other "girly" toys and games, specifically because he loved playing with pots and pans in the kitchen. I think that speaks louder than one instance in the past day of her saying something gender normative online.

Posted

It's not like she took the hat away from him or scolded him. They were all playing together, she offered the headband to Isaac again, and he just didn't want to wear it. Her interpretation of why he didn't want to wear it again was biased, sure, but I think it's great that she isn't forcing anything onto Isaac. She has even bought and built him a toy oven, among other "girly" toys and games, specifically because he loved playing with pots and pans in the kitchen. I think that speaks louder than one instance in the past day of her saying something gender normative online.

Considering how restaurants are managed mainly with male chefs, I would say toy kitchen is not gender tied toy.

Posted

lConsidering how restaurants are managed mainly with male chefs, I would say toy kitchen is not gender tied toy.

Good point. I always considered it to be, but of course everyone looks at these things differently.

Still, my point stands about the other toys (e.g. the tiara). This post on Instagram doesn't contradict the fact that she lets him make his own decisions about what he wants to play with :)

Posted

Personally I like Lindy she seems really nice, bubbly and friendly from the videos I've seen. I've followed her videos for quite a while now as I used to watch her make-up tutorials a few years back and I like to watch her vlogs from time to time.

I feel like we have no right to judge the way she and Tim have decided to raise their child as it's their choice, their family and their lives so I fail to see how it's anyone else's business really. As long as they're not physically or psychologically damaging Isaac I don't see why anyone should have a problem anyway. It seems like whenever someone in the public eye has a baby/child suddenly everyone becomes an expert on parenting. That's just my opinion at least.

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/voSFC9Tb9gs

Thoughts? I found it upsetting how she treated the cat.  :darth:

Edited by Memechan

Posted

^ how is it upsetting? she's a dog person. tim even said to whack the cat but she said no.

Posted

I am a cat person and she did noting wrong in my opinion, she did not hurt the cat in any way. Lindy even said she never held a cat in her arms before, so she was scared and presenting Domo to the cat she probably though the cat stops to fear the dogs and will go off the kids house.