• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3146 posts in this topic

Posted

Her "rant" is so fucking long, ugh. She goes on to list all those "non-romantic" things that are romantic to her and they're all completely normal daily tasks and things that I consider normal for any kind of relationship? I can't tell if she's bragging or complaining about not getting more for VD.

201802154.jpg

Me and my partner does that cause we know little gestures go a long way. Then again, I think I can agree on this but I dont see what is the point of posting it... 

Logged into twitter while doing hw (I know shame on me) and saw a lengthy post from lindy this being the first. I can understand why those feel the way tim does with anti consumerism a lot of Holidays are consumerism based and I’m totally down for not buying into the gimmick but the excuse lindy gives is just really? It feels like she’s bragging by making a lengthy post of (there’s at least 4 more tweets after this one about it) oh my husband thinks Valentine’s Day is bs because he loves me fully every day does he lindy? Does he really? I’m not trying to degrade Tim at all because EVEN I DONT love my SO fully everyday. When she writes this kind of stuff it feels like she’s kind of looking down on those who do celebrate Valentine’s Day as well. 

17C62E02-F084-4977-91F5-E59D7F4417FD.png

Thats what me and my partner says too lol but we use v-day as an excuse to have more than one visit a week and to do something unique in gift giving. But the thing is, it seems like no one really acknowledged the history of the day and focuses on the consumerism, then again, I try and think v-day is a day where you look past any difficult times and love again, like when the snow melts and spring returns with its new, fresh form. It's like a new year for love.

Posted

Just give her some fucking flowers, Tim.
My fiance got me a card and literally two pokemon plushies for Valentines, and I almost cried. It's that simple to make someone happy.

I hate watching Lindy always keep up this fake-ass happy facade all the time (like how her everyday life with Tim is romantic), when even if she cries about something that's obviously hurt her/hurting her now, she'll end it with something like "But thats okay! Life does that sometimes, we have to grow and learn." It sounds like how she ended that one vlog talking about Tim going off and drinking, I can't remember it too well but I'm pretty sure she ended up saying she used to blame his friends for dragging him down, now she doesn't because they're just "living their life".

No, I still think Tim's friends are shit, just like him. If you know one of your mates has a wife and kid at home - you respect that and work around it, not invite them out every week to get smashed till 4AM just because you don't have their responsibilities. And Tim shouldn't run off with his single friends all the time doing what they're doing - because he's not one of them.  Having fun and going out is great, everyone needs it, especially parents - but not all the time. Not like that. For once, Tim, stay home, do the mushy 'commercialized' stuff, get her flowers, take her out...anything.

Umm.. No to that one point you made. They should invite him out (like friends do when they wanna hangout) but Tim should be grown up enough to refuse when he has responsibilities. I have friends who have children and the one thing they always cry about is how no one asks them out anymore because they have kids. Sure, you can't always come but it's always nice to be asked at least.

Posted

What really bugs me though is the smugness of the rant. She implied they are better than anyone cuz they dont need it. Only to go on a "Late Valentine's Date" the next day.

I know plenty of people who dont go the day of and decide to celebrate it early or late, to avoid the crowds. If thats what she meant she shouldve said it without being a jerk.

Posted

Alright this took about a week to work on in between my actual life but here we go. As usual, my phone won't upload the right way, so you have to read from the last picture UP for chronological order.

Hidden Content

I appreciate all of your hard work Avara, I can't believe you read all that, highlighted it and uploaded it for us to read it too. :alpacaheadshake:

But I just can't read it! It's horrible, it's boring af, it's so bad that my cat could have written it better by just stepping on the keyboard! It's too mushy, too "oh, my life is so perfect now and now you can have a perfect life too", and it's full of random situations that normally wouldn't happen or could easily be avoided!

For example: you have been dating a guy of 13 years and every week you get frustrated that he doesn't know what you want from him. Hmm! What the fuck should you do about it? Oh, I know! SPEAK TO HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE! Did it really take you that long to realize you that and you actually had to hear it from someone else! Someone actually had to tell you that instead of speaking to them, speak to your partner?! GOD I CAN'T! I'm left with so many frustrated feeling after reading a just 10-20 pages.

And to be fair, what I gathered from those 10-20 pages, it's always about Tim. Tim did this, Tim did that, Tim didn't read my mind. And the beginning of the conversation she "had" with Tim. Straight out of telenovela where the "man" has to take control cause the "woman" is too afraid to spread her wings and chase her dream.

"A-are you sure, Tim," Lindy asked with her quiet voice that was shivering. She didn't understand why she was feeling this way. She had dreamed of having her own clothing line for years but now that it was time for action... It was if her fear had taken over her. Fear full of darkness, mistakes, failure... But then in all that darkness a small white spot of light started glowing. Lindy looked at it, examined it, she started to feel warmer and happier. Longer she looked at it, the bigger it got, and finally it was big enough to show itself. It was Tim. "Come on Lindy, we can do it. If we work hard and try our best nothing bad can happen. Do you trust me?" Tim reached out his hand and without hesitation Lindy took it. All the darkness disappeared. There was only light, warmth, and the two of them. Just Lindy and Tim.

THE END!!!

Posted (edited)

Logged into twitter while doing hw (I know shame on me) and saw a lengthy post from lindy this being the first. I can understand why those feel the way tim does with anti consumerism a lot of Holidays are consumerism based and I’m totally down for not buying into the gimmick but the excuse lindy gives is just really? It feels like she’s bragging by making a lengthy post of (there’s at least 4 more tweets after this one about it) oh my husband thinks Valentine’s Day is bs because he loves me fully every day does he lindy? Does he really? I’m not trying to degrade Tim at all because EVEN I DONT love my SO fully everyday. When she writes this kind of stuff it feels like she’s kind of looking down on those who do celebrate Valentine’s Day as well. 

17C62E02-F084-4977-91F5-E59D7F4417FD.png

Tim "thinks people posts stuff for likes". Lindy posted that whole rant for likes and a pat on the back for not "caring about V-day". If she didn't care about it, then she wouldn't post 10 tweets about it. And i'm pretty she vlogged about v-day before? Now, she just seems really bitter. The ones who talk most about V-day are 1) single people 2) bitter people who didn't get anything for Vday lol facts. 

honestly, v-day doesn't have to be anything special. my bf and i just go on a simple date. Tim is right that "love should be celebrated daily" but by the way he has been acting in his marriage for the past few months (or years) he should be the last one to talk. 

I can't even roll my eyes as much as I want to at that 🙄 But I guess fishing for pity comments is better than admitting that you're going out a day later anyway? Jfc, you're a grown woman, not 17, Bubz.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-15 um 17.21.18.png

lol what happened to that consumerism or posting about vday for likes, Lindy? 

Guess she's no longer bitter about not celebrating v-day

Edited by mizuhara90
edit

Posted (edited)

Edited by mizuhara90
combined post above

Posted (edited)

Tim "thinks people posts stuff for likes". Lindy posted that whole rant for likes and a pat on the back for not "caring about V-day". If she didn't care about it, then she wouldn't post 10 tweets about it. And i'm pretty she vlogged about v-day before? Now, she just seems really bitter. The ones who talk most about V-day are 1) single people 2) bitter people who didn't get anything for Vday lol facts. 

honestly, v-day doesn't have to be anything special. my bf and i just go on a simple date. Tim is right that "love should be celebrated daily" but by the way he has been acting in his marriage for the past few months (or years) he should be the last one to talk. 

lol what happened to that consumerism or posting about vday for likes, Lindy? 

Guess she's no longer bitter about not celebrating v-day

completely agree with you and the fact that she was being on her high horse for not celebrating Valentine’s Day and I quote “he thinks love should be celebrated daily and refuses to be especially soppy on this day” and then to turn around and go on a “late” Valentine’s Day date is a perfect example of hypocrisy. Lindy is a very situational person when it comes to her preaching she’s never consistent with her advice it seems like for example if lindy was given a shack to live in instead of a house I’m 100% sure she’s preach about how shacks are more superior than normal homes and Vice versa.

Edited by Dahlia aurora

Posted

I appreciate all of your hard work Avara, I can't believe you read all that, highlighted it and uploaded it for us to read it too. :alpacaheadshake:

But I just can't read it! It's horrible, it's boring af, it's so bad that my cat could have written it better by just stepping on the keyboard! It's too mushy, too "oh, my life is so perfect now and now you can have a perfect life too", and it's full of random situations that normally wouldn't happen or could easily be avoided!

For example: you have been dating a guy of 13 years and every week you get frustrated that he doesn't know what you want from him. Hmm! What the fuck should you do about it? Oh, I know! SPEAK TO HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE! Did it really take you that long to realize you that and you actually had to hear it from someone else! Someone actually had to tell you that instead of speaking to them, speak to your partner?! GOD I CAN'T! I'm left with so many frustrated feeling after reading a just 10-20 pages.

And to be fair, what I gathered from those 10-20 pages, it's always about Tim. Tim did this, Tim did that, Tim didn't read my mind. And the beginning of the conversation she "had" with Tim. Straight out of telenovela where the "man" has to take control cause the "woman" is too afraid to spread her wings and chase her dream.

"A-are you sure, Tim," Lindy asked with her quiet voice that was shivering. She didn't understand why she was feeling this way. She had dreamed of having her own clothing line for years but now that it was time for action... It was if her fear had taken over her. Fear full of darkness, mistakes, failure... But then in all that darkness a small white spot of light started glowing. Lindy looked at it, examined it, she started to feel warmer and happier. Longer she looked at it, the bigger it got, and finally it was big enough to show itself. It was Tim. "Come on Lindy, we can do it. If we work hard and try our best nothing bad can happen. Do you trust me?" Tim reached out his hand and without hesitation Lindy took it. All the darkness disappeared. There was only light, warmth, and the two of them. Just Lindy and Tim.

THE END!!!

Exactly, I Completely agree. Anyone still going after Tim (and I see a minimum of 6 comments thus far) has shown they don't care to recognize the fact that they're being manipulated into an ideological state rather than facing the hard-typed proof right in front of them that I provided. And honestly, I sorry about what some of you are like in your own relationships based on the amount of time, effort, and commitment he puts into theirs, yet apparently to some of you, him going out a few times a week with his mates ON HER PERMISSION, is a Goddamn Crisis. But I doubt any of the commentators are actually married yet.

Anyhow, I make sure to back my observations up with factual evidence, and nothing says more than Lindy's own "polished" perspective. The worst part is, the entire book seemed almost completely hypocritical. She continues to prove time and time again that she hasn't even gotten her own advice down pat yet preaches it like the Holy Gospel - YET CONTINUOUSLY GIVES IN TO HER OWN SPITE AND DEMONS. 

Embarrassingly, it appears she's laid down the guideline for EVERYONE ELSE to critique and recognize her toxic behavior, and she doesn't even realize it. 

Her examples from her past behaviors continue to persist to this day.

It's just so....

Im so disappointed in her. I truly believed she was a genuine person with little to no fault of her own. Manipulation to a Tee.

Posted

Umm.. No to that one point you made. They should invite him out (like friends do when they wanna hangout) but Tim should be grown up enough to refuse when he has responsibilities. I have friends who have children and the one thing they always cry about is how no one asks them out anymore because they have kids. Sure, you can't always come but it's always nice to be asked at least.

Sorry if I put it anywhere that they shouldn't invite him out? I don't think that. But I don't think they should invite him out all the time, which seems to be like what they do from time to time. It's on Tim for not saying no to them, yes, but I feel like they should at least think about it a little. I can't remember if this is correct but I'm pretty sure I remember Lindy saying in a blog that his friends got resentful that he couldn't see them all the time because he had a family - that irks me. Sure it sucks, but...just work around it? Don't be pissed off your friend can't come out every time it's asked.

I could be wrong though.

But yeah, it's fine of them to ask him out, in fact it's super nice .Sorry if I made it seem like they shouldn't?

Posted

Exactly, I Completely agree. Anyone still going after Tim (and I see a minimum of 6 comments thus far) has shown they don't care to recognize the fact that they're being manipulated into an ideological state rather than facing the hard-typed proof right in front of them that I provided. And honestly, I sorry about what some of you are like in your own relationships based on the amount of time, effort, and commitment he puts into theirs, yet apparently to some of you, him going out a few times a week with his mates ON HER PERMISSION, is a Goddamn Crisis. But I doubt any of the commentators are actually married yet.

Anyhow, I make sure to back my observations up with factual evidence, and nothing says more than Lindy's own "polished" perspective. The worst part is, the entire book seemed almost completely hypocritical. She continues to prove time and time again that she hasn't even gotten her own advice down pat yet preaches it like the Holy Gospel - YET CONTINUOUSLY GIVES IN TO HER OWN SPITE AND DEMONS. 

Embarrassingly, it appears she's laid down the guideline for EVERYONE ELSE to critique and recognize her toxic behavior, and she doesn't even realize it. 

Her examples from her past behaviors continue to persist to this day.

It's just so....

Im so disappointed in her. I truly believed she was a genuine person with little to no fault of her own. Manipulation to a Tee.

That's what I thought! She acts if she's learned so much has all the keys to beautiful life yet she still shows those same traits she claims she's learned from. I'm pretty sure she's trying to fool herself more than she's trying to her fanbase. She wants to have a perfect life, she wants to have perfect husband and children, and above all: she wants herself to be perfect. That's why when she gets backlash from her fans she goes immediately into the "no one's perfect! I never wanted anyone to think we are perfect".

If I didn't know better I would be expecting a GlitterForever17 meltdown from Lindy in a year or so. She's just gonna loose her shit.

Posted

My question is: Why is people attacking Tim for not giving her flowers? Did she give anything to him or anything? I doubt that. Her damn view of marriage is: Tim has to give me everything, I don't need to be romantic with him or anything. Sigh. 

Posted

My question is: Why is people attacking Tim for not giving her flowers? Did she give anything to him or anything? I doubt that. Her damn view of marriage is: Tim has to give me everything, I don't need to be romantic with him or anything. Sigh. 

Because she is like a bank, nanny, maid, nurse and what not to him. Is it really too much to ask, to have once in a while some flowers?

Posted

Because she is like a bank, nanny, maid, nurse and what not to him. Is it really too much to ask, to have once in a while some flowers?

She also drags him on her sns whenever she feels like it. 

Posted

She also drags him on her sns whenever she feels like it. 

She gave birth twice. I’m pretty sure that should earn you a flower or two.

Posted

Wow, Avara! Thank you so much for delivering! It took me a lot to read all of that, and I wish I took notes. I'm actually somewhat tempted to buy her eBook for myself to read some of the more interesting parts. Some of the parts were so justgirlythings like someone else mentioned earlier. I disagree about her admitting to her cheating in the book. For the record, I don't believe she ever cheated but there's a possibility that her relationship with Chonny played a part in their separation.

I wonder if the book was meant to be a motivator for keeping their marriage afloat? Stuff like Tim admitting that he was a bad father and grew resentful of Isaac because he basically took his old life away (sad, irresponsible but you can understand where he's coming from) promising to be a better father... and then we have the recent incidents where he went dark on Lindy for a whole night and only sent her a message at 9am the next day. 

I agree that Lindy is super manipulative. She's manufactured a perfect image of herself since the early days, I remember her making a lot of motivational positive videos. One was where she had no makeup on, it was some ungodly hour in the morning and she talked about something inspiring. I thought that she seemed like such a genuine person back then because she seemed so honest and real about her imperfections, and something about wanting the world to be a better place.

And then she got an HD camera that would magically run out of battery whenever she needed to film her face. Those were the days.

Lindy gives me the impression of being a good mother but an awful partner. And Tim's the exact opposite. Although my armchair psychologist senses tell me that Tim would've eased into fatherhood a lot better if Lindy made him more of a priority instead of throwing him on the backburner. 

I also stole these excerpts because I think they're hilarious in light of her recent behaviour. ;)

Bubz.png