• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2133 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably the only sane comment I read under her latest vlog. I seriously hate how everyone's basically blaming and excusing Tim at the same time as in "he's having a problem", "he must be an alcoholic", "he needs to get help", "it's the friends that are the problem". Like no. Guy's an asshole, Lindy's manipulating. Stop giving them advice that they won't listen to anyway. I don't understand how they think Lindy actually cares about their advice because I really haven't seen many posts about her having to stand up for herself. They all were like "You're so strong and doing everything right, he's so bad to you!!". She's not strong or mature if she's telling millions of people about their problems after having posted them on her social media instead of talking to him directly. Repeatedly. And nowadays there's no reason to hold onto views from centuries ago where you have to be the submissive wife who doesn't complain. Every single mother who went through the same and decided to fight for her own happiness would shake her head at that.

1802082.jpg

Posted

I kind of wish she would stop airing all her dirty laundry. She's creating this big huge mess for herself and now the whole world knows it. In the internet age, privacy and anonymity is a valuable commodity. 

I'm not saying it's not a bad thing to acknowledge that her marriage isn't perfect, but to bring the very intimate details such as personal problems into a public domain is not appropriate and does not help in resolving any problems.

There are usually 3 sides to every story - his side, her side and the truth. 

Posted

I kind of wish she would stop airing all her dirty laundry. She's creating this big huge mess for herself and now the whole world knows it. In the internet age, privacy and anonymity is a valuable commodity. 

I'm not saying it's not a bad thing to acknowledge that her marriage isn't perfect, but to bring the very intimate details such as personal problems into a public domain is not appropriate and does not help in resolving any problems.

There are usually 3 sides to every story - his side, her side and the truth. 

I wonder if he ever will snap and post her dirty doings as well. 

Thank you for that. I definitely didn't recognize the emotional neglect from Tim and that makes quite a bit of sense now as to how the relationship keeps going back and forth like a vicious cycle. 

The fact that Tim would rather leave and be solitary and away from Lindy, makes me wonder if this is a result of Lindy BEGINNING the vicious cycle in the first place.

I don't think she would ever blatantly state that she has been the initial cause for her family's suffering, but if we really look back through her history, Lindy's emotional abuse and gaslighting definitely must have started somewhere. Looking back, the biggest candidate for this toxic mess would be 

1. Lindy's Cheating.

This led to the break they took from one another before realizing they needed to be together. (Which, I think were the beginnings of her emotionally manipulating Tim to come back even though she had destroyed his trust. Knowing that Lindy STILL. DOESNT. COMMUNICATE. I can only imagine that    

1. She didn't tell him the full truth about what happened (as we know she likes to not do to both him AND her viewers), and because he knows her, he KNOWS she didn't tell him the full truth.

This probably led him to want to stay away from her when he has feelings of disappointment and pain over the fact that she wasn't satisfied in their relationship and chose someone else, and still didn't respect him enough to tell him the whole, full, unaltered truth. 

2. After cheating, I think this led Lindy to a number of toxic regressions. 
- She resented Tim for not being "enough" in her mind, and in some way resents the fact that because she was in a relationship from such an early stage that she never got to experience someone that might be better. So now we have these constant implosions where she gets upset when he isn't perfect, as mentioned in hee recent blog, where she states:

"I know how to emotionally support people [the way they want to be emotionally supported]. Tim is the type of person who shows [his support] and that he cares by doing little things for you. Chores, cleaning, making/bringing you food etc." 

3. She is consistently angry at Tim, not just when he goes out, as she stated in the most recent blog "He actually doesn't go out much. Maybe once or twice. The problem is that WHEN he goes out, he doesn't know when to stop and control himself. I won't go into too much detail." 

-insert eye roll-

- He can go out, and she let's him because she feels guilty.
- She wants to go out, too, but her religion/culture give her guilt for going out at night when she has kids, even though they have their grandparents there and only go out once or twice a week.
- She's cheated, in a hotel room, and now has a Cheater's mentality. Yknow, that thing where a person consistently accuses another person of cheating and is suspicious of the other person cheating and has to wait up for them and check their phone because Lindy CHEATED AND Lindy is THE ACTUAL CHEATER so she  projects her feelings onto her SO.

^ This.

She doesn't wait up for him because she thinks he died. She waits up because she wants to know exactly what time he came home because she has Cheater's mentality. 

She texts his friends billions of times to know who he's with (she stated this), BC she wants to keep tabs on the women he's around. 
He is still def. problematic in his emotional neglect.

It looks like he does so because he resents being emotionally manipulated back into a toxic relationship where Lindy purposefully manipulated him into agreeing that if she gets pregnant "it happens" even though he obviously doesn't want children. Because that's what she does. She manipulates. And when you're in an emotionally abusive relationship where everything becomes a fight and the person is two-faced, maybe that's why it's hard for him to stay around her. 

She literally forced him to have a child and move, and its becoming clear that she did so and wants this protection-less lifestyle because the more children she ties him down with, the better, and the less people around him that he can rely on and talk to, the better. She's made it so that he Only. Has. Her.

Definitely not excusing his behavior, just looking at it as a whole.

This makes a lot of sense, can you please post the part of the book where she says so? (the mistake thing) she should be careful if thats truth, she keepts attacking Tim and making herself the victim but once he snaps its over for her I guess.

Posted

I wonder if she's purposefully is highlighting everything bad Tim is doing to play her own faults down if he ever leaks them. Like "I cheated, I admit that, but did you see what HE was doing to me?". Her main fanbase is super dedicated and female, so of course they eat up her words and take them for granted and if it gets that far, they'd whiteknight her no matter what Tim leaks because she has manipulated them like that.

Posted

She just posted a new vlog where she "explains" everything that happened. I don't know. She seemed to blame it on her fanbase completely and acting like "I know you guys think I'm perfect and my life is perfect but it's really NOOOT!!!" Bitch, no one thinks you are perfect. No one thinks your life is perfect or your marriage! She also blamed her not being able to handle her own emotions. 'Cause she a woman guys!

And in conclusion she's not going to be sharing their marital issues anymore with the public (well, until Tim goes out again or does something bad to her again).

Posted

I wonder if he ever will snap and post her dirty doings as well. 

This makes a lot of sense, can you please post the part of the book where she says so? (the mistake thing) she should be careful if thats truth, she keepts attacking Tim and making herself the victim but once he snaps its over for her I guess.

Sure, I can post it later tonight after work.

Posted

Not the book post yet but I realized her tumblr posts during the break up that I mentioned aren't in the earlier pages, so I'll provide screenshots of the GG post that has them here for reference. As you can see, she also discusses how Tim had a job and worked very hard,  and spent a shit-ton of money on her to the point where people thought he was rich.

-Must be read from last image up because I still can't upload going down -_- -

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-30-26.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-30-07.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-29-46.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-29-08.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-29-02.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-51.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-43.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-22.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-12.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-04.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-55.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-42.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-26.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-18.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-09.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-26-58.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-26-32.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-26-15.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-26-05.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-25-56.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-25-42.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-25-36.png

Posted (edited)

Not the book post yet but I realized her tumblr posts during the break up that I mentioned aren't in the earlier pages, so I'll provide screenshots of the GG post that has them here for reference. As you can see, she also discusses how Tim had a job and worked very hard,  and spent a shit-ton of money on her to the point where people thought he was rich.

-Must be read from last image up because I still can't upload going down -_- -

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-30-26.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-30-07.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-29-46.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-29-08.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-29-02.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-51.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-43.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-22.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-12.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-28-04.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-55.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-42.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-26.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-18.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-27-09.png

Screenshot_2018-02-08-09-26-58.png

So it was most likely Tim was uncomfortable with Bubz and Chonny. The video is still on YouTube if anyone is curious

Edited by Ayce

Posted

https://youtu.be/zs9cpBpb2Q8 (go 7:43 for when Lindy talks about the incident) your thoughts guys? Honestly I’ll say at least she realizes that why posting about her problems isn’t a good idea and she realizes also how she hurt her marriage even more by doing so. The explanation felt a little bit like half genuine in my opinion kind of she just repeated her Instagram post word for word.

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/zs9cpBpb2Q8 (go 7:43 for when Lindy talks about the incident) your thoughts guys? Honestly I’ll say at least she realizes that why posting about her problems isn’t a good idea and she realizes also how she hurt her marriage even more by doing so. The explanation felt a little bit like half genuine in my opinion kind of she just repeated her Instagram post word for word.

She said that she didn't know her "two little posts" (it was more than two btw) would cause such a reaction from her followers? how could not expect that to happen especially when most of her followers are young impressionable girls?

And she concluded by saying "thats marriage for you". No, marriage doesn't have to be like this. Someone in the thread said that her idea of a normal marriage consists of fighting and things like this aren't anything special (my parents have the same mentality).

Also, she uses "tiff" a lot but I'm just being petty lol

Edited by mizuhara90
edit

Posted (edited)

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. She confirms she cheated on Tim in her book? Can someone post screencaps?

Also what is up with this rumor of Tim banging prostitutes and being spotted in red light districts? I need to see this.

EDIT: Avara even though it was really nice of you to screencap all of that, could you edit your post so it's all spoiler tagged? Or even just link the post on GG next time? It's still there.

This goes for everyone btw, it's frustrating to scroll through stuff I don't want to see.

Edited by Elena
comment

Posted

spoiler bc this contributes nothing to the discussion at hand, but:

as someone who knows who bubz is but literally has never had any interest in her, this was 100% me after seeing just a portion of this last post on the PULL homepage:

Opera_Snapshot_2018-02-09_004738_prettyu

giphy.gif

(i'll be reading thru from the first page now lol)

Posted

HAHAHA wishbone, that's exactly why I'm here. I've dug up some tea to share with you and hopefully some other lurkers in our situation. I'll update if I find anything on Lindy's cheating. I remember there was a post on it on the old GG and was amazed that Tim and her broke up because they were together for 7 years at that point. And after they broke up, she went to the US with two male Youtubers, one of whom was mychonny. They all shared the room with each other and the other youtuber (shimmycocopuffs) left some days early so chonny and bubz were alone for some period of time. I wonder what happened there. :x

There's a small thread on GG of Tim's partying and cheating speculation. 

FsVCPO7.png

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1640-bubzbeauty-lindy/?page=19 It was discussed here but this comment was missed. LKF is the nightlife district in HK. It's funny, because he was out all night and only sent her a message at 9am the next morning. Lindy said the reason was that he was eating ramen with his (male) friend and didn't even bring her any.

SUUUUUUUUURE he was. The GG has speculation of who the woman is with post from facebook but it's a bit stalkerish. To sum up the photos, he's very affectionate towards this girl on facebook. There's pictures of them in bars together (along with their group of friends) and just hanging out. I don't think it's anything, but I wonder what Lindy thinks of the situation.

Posted

HAHAHA wishbone, that's exactly why I'm here. I've dug up some tea to share with you and hopefully some other lurkers in our situation. I'll update if I find anything on Lindy's cheating. I remember there was a post on it on the old GG and was amazed that Tim and her broke up because they were together for 7 years at that point. And after they broke up, she went to the US with two male Youtubers, one of whom was mychonny. They all shared the room with each other and the other youtuber (shimmycocopuffs) left some days early so chonny and bubz were alone for some period of time. I wonder what happened there. :x

There's a small thread on GG of Tim's partying and cheating speculation. 

FsVCPO7.png

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1640-bubzbeauty-lindy/?page=19 It was discussed here but this comment was missed. LKF is the nightlife district in HK. It's funny, because he was out all night and only sent her a message at 9am the next morning. Lindy said the reason was that he was eating ramen with his (male) friend and didn't even bring her any.

SUUUUUUUUURE he was. The GG has speculation of who the woman is with post from facebook but it's a bit stalkerish. To sum up the photos, he's very affectionate towards this girl on facebook. There's pictures of them in bars together (along with their group of friends) and just hanging out. I don't think it's anything, but I wonder what Lindy thinks of the situation.

hmmm I wasn’t around for the Chonny incident so I feel I can’t clearly say yes or no lindy cheated but I remember when this happened. This is the first time though I’m hearing about another girl. Maybe she’s just a close friend of Tim’s? I have a few male friends I’m close with as well. I’m unsure what to think exactly still because I don’t want to point fingers and say TIM MUST BE CHEATING!! Same with lindy I don’t think sharing a room would be enough evidence to say for sure yes they had sex especially because they were sharing the room with another guy too I mean they could of once the other guy left the room but I’m doubtful. Granted, it is a little strange but taking this from my own perspective I do have guy friends that I’d be willing to stay with in a hotel room in a platonic way if it was called for. 

Posted

hmmm I wasn’t around for the Chonny incident so I feel I can’t clearly say yes or no lindy cheated but I remember when this happened. This is the first time though I’m hearing about another girl. Maybe she’s just a close friend of Tim’s? I have a few male friends I’m close with as well. I’m unsure what to think exactly still because I don’t want to point fingers and say TIM MUST BE CHEATING!! Same with lindy I don’t think sharing a room would be enough evidence to say for sure yes they had sex especially because they were sharing the room with another guy too I mean they could of once the other guy left the room but I’m doubtful. Granted, it is a little strange but taking this from my own perspective I do have guy friends that I’d be willing to stay with in a hotel room in a platonic way if it was called for. 

There's other kinds of cheating other than sex, ya knoow. It could have been kissing, hugging too intensely, cuddling romantically, confession of feelings... I wouldn't care if my hubby shared a room with another girl but if something like I just mentioned happened then I would be really saddened by it and view it as cheating. But not everyone would. Lindy might not think it's cheating but Tim might or vice versa.

I'm just so sick and tired of this already to be honest. I'm tired that these parents can't handle their own feelings and have a marriage where fighting is the norm and wanting to kick your husband in the balls is normal. I would never want to physically hurt my hubby, not even if he had been out partying with his friends. And that's a pretty minor thing when you can think of all the possible things Tim could have been up to. If I was cheated on then I might want to kick him, but even then I don't think I could. So for Lindy to say it really casually that "Sometimes I love him and sometimes I want to kick him in the balls, todoloo to you!" makes me question her views on marital violence.