• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thank you for that. I definitely didn't recognize the emotional neglect from Tim and that makes quite a bit of sense now as to how the relationship keeps going back and forth like a vicious cycle. 

The fact that Tim would rather leave and be solitary and away from Lindy, makes me wonder if this is a result of Lindy BEGINNING the vicious cycle in the first place.

I don't think she would ever blatantly state that she has been the initial cause for her family's suffering, but if we really look back through her history, Lindy's emotional abuse and gaslighting definitely must have started somewhere. Looking back, the biggest candidate for this toxic mess would be:

1. Lindy's Cheating.

This led to the break they took from one another before realizing they needed to be together. (Which, I think were the beginnings of her emotionally manipulating Tim to come back even though she had destroyed his trust. Knowing that Lindy STILL. DOESNT. COMMUNICATE. I can only imagine that    

1. She didn't tell him the full truth about what happened (as we know she likes to not do to both him AND her viewers), and because he knows her, he KNOWS she didn't tell him the full truth.

This probably led him to want to stay away from her when he has feelings of disappointment and pain over the fact that she wasn't satisfied in their relationship and chose someone else, and still didn't respect him enough to tell him the whole, full, unaltered truth. 

2. After cheating, I think this led Lindy to a number of toxic regressions. 
- She resented Tim for not being "enough" in her mind, and in some way resents the fact that because she was in a relationship from such an early stage that she never got to experience someone that might be better. So now we have these constant implosions where she gets upset when he isn't perfect, as mentioned in hee recent blog, where she states:

"I know how to emotionally support people [the way they want to be emotionally supported]. Tim is the type of person who shows [his support] and that he cares by doing little things for you. Chores, cleaning, making/bringing you food etc." 

3. She is consistently angry at Tim, not just when he goes out, as she stated in the most recent blog "He actually doesn't go out much. Maybe once or twice. The problem is that WHEN he goes out, he doesn't know when to stop and control himself. I won't go into too much detail." 

-insert eye roll-

- He can go out, and she let's him because she feels guilty.
- She wants to go out, too, but her religion/culture give her guilt for going out at night when she has kids, even though they have their grandparents there and only go out once or twice a week.
- She's cheated, in a hotel room, and now has a Cheater's mentality. Yknow, that thing where a person consistently accuses another person of cheating and is suspicious of the other person cheating and has to wait up for them and check their phone because Lindy CHEATED AND Lindy is THE ACTUAL CHEATER so she  projects her feelings onto her SO.

^ This.

She doesn't wait up for him because she thinks he died. She waits up because she wants to know exactly what time he came home because she has Cheater's mentality. 

She texts his friends billions of times to know who he's with (she stated this), BC she wants to keep tabs on the women he's around. 
He is still def. problematic in his emotional neglect.

It looks like he does so because he resents being emotionally manipulated back into a toxic relationship where Lindy purposefully manipulated him into agreeing that if she gets pregnant "it happens" even though he obviously doesn't want children. Because that's what she does. She manipulates. And when you're in an emotionally abusive relationship where everything becomes a fight and the person is two-faced, maybe that's why it's hard for him to stay around her. 

She literally forced him to have a child and move, and its becoming clear that she did so and wants this protection-less lifestyle because the more children she ties him down with, the better, and the less people around him that he can rely on and talk to, the better. She's made it so that he Only. Has. Her. 

Definitely not excusing his behavior, just looking at it as a whole.

Edited by Avara
Spoiler-ing

Posted

Why is everyone writing Isaac's name "Issac"? Is it really spelled that way?

Posted

Why is everyone writing Isaac's name "Issac"? Is it really spelled that way?

Nah it is spelt Isaac. People here have just not been spelling it correctly haha

Posted (edited)

There is an excerpt  of her book on GG of anyone is curious and she said  they  tried marriage  counseling but stopped going cuz they would always fight.  I can post it here if ppl want (as a spoiler ofc). Despite that the woman OBVIOUSLY has SERIOUS  character flaws (maturity for one) and insecurities. All I can say from watching this drama unfold is that Lindy is getting a raw deal from the marriage.  Considering she is the breadwinner she should be in way more control of the money. No one is going ro make Tim change except  himself and she needs to  realise that. She needs to divorce Tim- they clearly aren't on the same playing field. 

Edited by Kikyo754
Unclear message.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for that. I definitely didn't recognize the emotional neglect from Tim and that makes quite a bit of sense now as to how the relationship keeps going back and forth like a vicious cycle. 

The fact that Tim would rather leave and be solitary and away from Lindy, makes me wonder if this is a result of Lindy BEGINNING the vicious cycle in the first place.

I don't think she would ever blatantly state that she has been the initial cause for her family's suffering, but if we really look back through her history, Lindy's emotional abuse and gaslighting definitely must have started somewhere. Looking back, the biggest candidate for this toxic mess would be 

1. Lindy's Cheating.

This led to the break they took from one another before realizing they needed to be together. (Which, I think were the beginnings of her emotionally manipulating Tim to come back even though she had destroyed his trust. Knowing that Lindy STILL. DOESNT. COMMUNICATE. I can only imagine that    

1. She didn't tell him the full truth about what happened (as we know she likes to not do to both him AND her viewers), and because he knows her, he KNOWS she didn't tell him the full truth.

This probably led him to want to stay away from her when he has feelings of disappointment and pain over the fact that she wasn't satisfied in their relationship and chose someone else, and still didn't respect him enough to tell him the whole, full, unaltered truth. 

- She resented Tim for not being "enough" in her mind, and in some way resents the fact that because she was in a relationship from such an early stage that she never got to experience someone that might be better. So now we have these constant implosions where she gets upset when he isn't perfect, as mentioned in hee recent blog, where she states:

"I know how to emotionally support people [the way they want to be emotionally supported]. Tim is the type of person who shows [his support] and that he cares by doing little things for you. Chores, cleaning, making/bringing you food etc." 

3. She is consistently angry at Tim, not just when he goes out, as she stated in the most recent blog "He actually doesn't go out much. Maybe once or twice. The problem is that WHEN he goes out, he doesn't know when to stop and control himself. I won't go into too much detail." 

-insert eye roll-

- She wants to go out, too, but her religion/culture give her guilt for going out at night when she has kids, even though they have their grandparents there and only go out once or twice a week.
- She's cheated, in a hotel room, and now has a Cheater's mentality. Yknow, that thing where a person consistently accuses another person of cheating and is suspicious of the other person cheating and has to wait up for them and check their phone because Lindy CHEATED AND Lindy is THE ACTUAL CHEATER so she  projects her feelings onto her SO.

^ This.

She doesn't wait up for him because she thinks he died. She waits up because she wants to know exactly what time he came home because she has Cheater's mentality. 

She texts his friends billions of times to know who he's with (she stated this), BC she wants to keep tabs on the women he's around. 

It looks like he does so because he resents being emotionally manipulated back into a toxic relationship where Lindy purposefully manipulated him into agreeing that if she gets pregnant "it happens" even though he obviously doesn't want children. Because that's what she does. She manipulates. And when you're in an emotionally abusive relationship where everything becomes a fight and the person is two-faced, maybe that's why it's hard for him to stay around her. 

She literally forced him to have a child and move, and its becoming clear that she did so and wants this protection-less lifestyle because the more children she ties him down with, the better, and the less people around him that he can rely on and talk to, the better. She's made it so that he Only. Has. Her.

I doubt pretty much all of that. My guess is IF Lindy started it, then probably when she was pregnant with Isaac (hormonal imbalances) or shortly after giving birth (postpartum depression). Before that they seemed to be fairly happy and comfortable (too comfortable ?) with and around each other. I remember the video when Lindy prepped that egg and gave it to Tim to announce her pregnancy to him and he looked happy back then,  at least from my memory.

Edit: I doubt Lindy forced him into having a kid. It takes two to make a baby and usually, if you don't want a kid, you use protection. From what I remember she said that they had unprotected sex once and basically just "risked it". I doubt she held him at gunpoint and forced him to ejaculate inside her.

Edited by FireballHikari

Posted

I doubt pretty much all of that. My guess is IF Lindy started it, then probably when she was pregnant with Isaac (hormonal imbalances) or shortly after giving birth (postpartum depression). Before that they seemed to be fairly happy and comfortable (too comfortable ?) with and around each other. I remember the video when Lindy prepped that egg and gave it to Tim to announce her pregnancy to him and he looked happy back then,  at least from my memory.

Edit: I doubt Lindy forced him into having a kid. It takes two to make a baby and usually, if you don't want a kid, you use protection. From what I remember she said that they had unprotected sex once and basically just "risked it". I doubt she held him at gunpoint and forced him to ejaculate inside her.

Actually now that I've looked Lindy's old videos, most of them have really passive-aggressive titles. Be clickbait or not, but there she does "Angry at Tim" "Why do guys do this" "Stop it" and all those that makes you instantly think "Is everything okay between them?" She also showed a lot of Tim being hangover and just laying on the sofa and kinda... I don't know.. Shaming him for being like that where here she is with no hangover. 

And when it comes to the whole "forcing Tim to be a dad" I kinda want to say yes and no. Sure, Tim was excited to have a kid on tape (what else could he do? Have a tantrum?) but I do think I remember Lindy saying herself that it was too soon for them. That they should have waited a bit longer and it was really hard for Tim to be a dad and she also had the postpartum depression (or something like that). They really should have talked about having another kid before actually having Ayla...

Posted (edited)

There is an excerpt  of her book on GG of anyone is curious and she said  they  tried marriage  counseling but stopped going cuz they would always fight.  I can post it here if ppl want (as a spoiler ofc). Despite that the woman OBVIOUSLY has SERIOUS  character flaws (maturity for one) and insecurities. All I can say from watching this drama unfold is that Lindy is getting a raw deal from the marriage.  Considering she is the breadwinner she should be in way more control of the money. No one is going ro make Tim change except  himself and she needs to  realise that. She needs to divorce Tim- they clearly aren't on the same playing field. 

Please shoot me a message of it. I would love to read it

Edited by Ayce

Posted

I don't think she would ever blatantly state that she has been the initial cause for her family's suffering, but if we really look back through her history, Lindy's emotional abuse and gaslighting definitely must have started somewhere. Looking back, the biggest candidate for this toxic mess would be 

1. Lindy's Cheating.

-insert eye roll-

^ This.

Did she really cheat? I thought she just stayed in the hotel room with them (mychonny and this other dude i forgot his name). Lindy slept on one bed and the guys slept in the other. If she did, her behavior makes a lot of sense. 

Posted

Check out the comment section in her new vlog "Haunted By The Past"... brutal, even her subs are giving it to her real that she's in a bad marriage

Posted

Did she really cheat? I thought she just stayed in the hotel room with them (mychonny and this other dude i forgot his name). Lindy slept on one bed and the guys slept in the other. If she did, her behavior makes a lot of sense. 

did she? from what ive heard/read, she did sleep in the same room as the guys and was good friends with chonny. chonny definitely had a crush on her and bought her a necklace which obviously made tim feel uncomfortable which lead them to fight and then break up

Posted

I don't think that she ever cheated. I think that's just Tim projecting his own behavior on to her (Cheaters often accuse their partners of being the one to cheat on them, because they don't understand a world where someone could be faithful). \

They are really not happy together. One piece of advice that I've heard that I think really applies here is that if you ever separate or break up with someone, then you shouldn't get back together unless the circumstances around the split have completely changed. From what Lindy has told us, Tim's drinking and lack of willingness to be a parent is why they separated the other summer. 

Looking at things now; the drinking is still a problem and to some degree that's interfering with his ability to be a parent. Things didn't change. I think they're heading straight back to where they were before.

Posted

did she? from what ive heard/read, she did sleep in the same room as the guys and was good friends with chonny. chonny definitely had a crush on her and bought her a necklace which obviously made tim feel uncomfortable which lead them to fight and then break up

this is not cheating per se... but if my bf slept with friends in the same hotel room even if its not the same bed i would be angry... maybe tim is the same

Posted

I didn't know chonny had a crush on her and that he gave her a necklace. I remember Lindy and him use to tweet each other back and forth a lot but after Lindy and Tim broke up, they stopped talking to each other. 

Posted

I grew up watching Bubz so it's conflicting for me how shes become, I want the best for her but I feel like she and Tim have become such an awful couple. I went back to watch one of their older videos and the contrast is really amazing...

Look how he use to make eye contact with her, give her praise, etc. now it's all passive aggressie snide comments and staring at his phone. so sad

Posted

Y’all seen this shit from Tim’s recent on IG? ¬¬ 

67ACF4B2-A6EF-4455-922F-2263E093E882.jpeg

Lindy covered  her cheating in her book (I got it), by vaguely rephrasing the same things she said on Tumblr years ago regarding her making a mistake. Please review earlier pages of thread for her tumblr comments. Literally the same thing. She cheated.