Bubzbeauty / Lindy

768 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ever since she got married her content went downhill for me. Use to be a big fan of her KPOP makeup and quick hair tutorials. I supported her by purchasing some of the Bubbi Brushes but they had to be the absolute worst quality imaginable. The feral fell off the handle within a couple of uses. You can also hear the glue crunch during each use. Tried to contact her customer service but they never respond. I remember seeing other people at the time mentioned that they had a similar experience. Probably because at the time she was having her wedding... 

But still she was a pretty big Youtuber during that time. How can you put your name on something with such horrible quality.

EDIT : sorry this double posted

Edited by Kusekii

Posted

Ever since she got married her content went downhill for me. Use to be a big fan of her KPOP makeup and quick hair tutorials. I supported her by purchasing some of the Bubbi Brushes but they had to be the absolute worst quality imaginable. The feral fell off the handle within a couple of uses. You can also hear the glue crunch during each use. Tried to contact her customer service but they never respond. I remember seeing other people at the time mentioned that they had a similar experience. Probably because at the time she was having her wedding... 

But still she was a pretty big Youtuber during that time. How can you put your name on something with such horrible quality.

EDIT : sorry this double posted

I agree, so many companies put bad products out, why? Don't they test them before doing that? Chalky, lack of pigment eye shadows etc.

Posted

Bubz talked about how she just thought she was pregnant again for the last 8 days in this vlog from a couple of days ago at 4:26

Her most recent vlog, the one right after that, asks Isaac if he wants another sibling, and I thought it was funny that he said "No, Ayla's enough"

Posted

I don't get why she's so eager to get more children so quickly. She can't handle the two alone already imagine three of them at once...

Posted

I think you're reading too much into it. I don't think she is seriously considering another child. Even she and Tim have said that they're fine with two. I think Tim even said he didn't want anymore. She just mentioned it because her period had been late. And then coincidentally, Isaac was laying his head on her belly like he was listening for a baby, so she just casually asked. And I think she handles the two just fine. I was honestly expecting her to be much worse. She always gave me the vibe that she was a rather sheltered and spoiled girl (evident by a lot of the issues she's ended up crying over throughout the years), so I expected her to be very verbal about her new set of priorities and how she doesn't have much time for herself. I anticipated "I don't have time for anything being the mummy of two." But she's been managing and hasn't really developed that new-mom superiority complex.

Posted (edited)

To be honest though, what really concerned me was when she was pregnant with Ayla because she spoke of issac soooo much like the time she was talking about how her mom always babies Ricky because he’s the youngest and said she’d wonder if she’d be that way with issac but here’s the problem bubz.... issac isn’t the youngest and she was far along at this point when this was stated in her vlogs. It was awhile before she’d even start talking about Ayla as much as she did issac I don’t want to say at all that bubz prefers issac over Ayla but she was pregnant but excited about the new baby and focus on the new baby but giving of course some attention to your other kid. It felt like though it was all the time “issac issac issac” I’m not a parent though I’ll be honest so I don’t understand what it’s like to have a child in general but as well as making sure your oldest doesn’t get swept under the rug just because you’re pregnant

Edited by Dahlia aurora
Added more thoughts

Posted

I think she prefers Ayla over Isaac :( and if they don't want anymore kids, they should use protection the way they did before the wedding. I mean she got pregnant immediately after the wedding... so yeah..

Other than these 'issues' i see about her, i like her videos -they are rather peaceful and positive. 

Posted

I think Bubz is a lovely woman, but the only content she seems to upload anymore is vlogs. Her main channel seems pretty dead now that she's had kids. Kind of sad really. 

Posted

Not sure what to say about those. Maybe only that when you're anxious like that, there's usually a reason...

Screenshot_20180131-185316.png

Screenshot_20180131-185330.png

Screenshot_20180131-185351.png

Posted

Not sure what to say about those. Maybe only that when you're anxious like that, there's usually a reason...

It's sad that she has to think about her own husband this way. I wish she could be more stern with Tim, but Lindy lets him get away with a lot of shit.

Posted

i honestly wonder how tim feels to always be put on blast on lindys videos and posts all the time. she often tells her audience very personal and private things. she really makes it public how shitty of a husband/father he can be and then ends it with "but hes blossomed and hes trying and doing well now!!!" but i mean, if hes doing "so well" now and you are trying to let go of the past.. why do you keep bringing it up? she obviously cant get over it and if theres no trust and constant fear that he will slip to his old ways, then that will just cause more conflict between them. he often does things that break her trust and she cant get herself to fully trust him, like a cycle. thats just not a healthy balance for their relationship. looking back at happy wedding photos and feeling nothing but negative feelings is such a bad sign. relationships are never perfect, but she always sounds so miserable talking about theirs.

Posted

What I don't understand, she always posts those rants, tells everyone her fears... But does she ever talk to Tim directly unless it's too late? Like, if she's scared he's gonna turn away from her again, why not tell him directly? They either can talk about it then or he can give her a hug or whatever. She's a smart, grown woman, there's no need to suffer quietly only because you're a wife, mother and religious.

Also, what if one of those friends of him sees that post? They probably don't know how she's feeling because they only were on the fun side of things (aka parties), it really never concerned them what happened between Lindy and Tim, that's true, but honestly? That's all Tim's responsibilty, not their's. How does she know that none of them asked if it's okay for Tim to go out with a family at home? I'm pretty sure they didn't force him to go out.

If she wants to be a good mother in the future, she needs to learn how to be stern and make her point clearly, not talk around the bush or just eat it up. It's pretty clear that it's all rooted in the fear of losing her husband, but it feels like she's only circling around the actual problem instead of facing it directly.

Posted

FTP (in this thread) loooong time lurker- hi guys!

I'm not sure of Lindy's exact intentions, so I won't claim to know, but here's my two cents on her public posting of her relationship issues:

I've recently dealt with a few similar things of Lindy and Tim's relationship (between me and my BF, one of us has the same name as Tim and Lindy as well, which is funny) and I have posted a few personal things about our issues on my social media too. I've never been the kind of person to do this, usually it's just selfies/"spicy memes"/dog and food pics. But after talking through our issues with each other, writing in my journal and talking to friends, and my boyfriend going to counseling (we haven't had a chance to go for couple's counseling yet but we're getting there!) sometimes I feel like i'm in an echo chamber. Like I'm just putting my thoughts out to my diary (which can't answer me), to my boyfriend (who is the guilty one and just lets me vent to him because he knows he messed up bad) and to my girlfriends, who want to be supportive and always agree with me, since they know I'm hurting.

I don't know if this made any sense haha, I'm stressed and bad at English some days lol. But I think this might be part of the reason Lindy is "oversharing" with these issues, because she just needs to put her emotions out to the world.

Not saying it's the best thing to do for her and Tim's relationship, since she has a decently large audience and everything, but that could be helping her get her feelings out in some way...

hope that made some sense guys:alpacadone:

Posted

FTP (in this thread) loooong time lurker- hi guys!

I'm not sure of Lindy's exact intentions, so I won't claim to know, but here's my two cents on her public posting of her relationship issues:

I've recently dealt with a few similar things of Lindy and Tim's relationship (between me and my BF, one of us has the same name as Tim and Lindy as well, which is funny) and I have posted a few personal things about our issues on my social media too. I've never been the kind of person to do this, usually it's just selfies/"spicy memes"/dog and food pics. But after talking through our issues with each other, writing in my journal and talking to friends, and my boyfriend going to counseling (we haven't had a chance to go for couple's counseling yet but we're getting there!) sometimes I feel like i'm in an echo chamber. Like I'm just putting my thoughts out to my diary (which can't answer me), to my boyfriend (who is the guilty one and just lets me vent to him because he knows he messed up bad) and to my girlfriends, who want to be supportive and always agree with me, since they know I'm hurting.

I don't know if this made any sense haha, I'm stressed and bad at English some days lol. But I think this might be part of the reason Lindy is "oversharing" with these issues, because she just needs to put her emotions out to the world.

Not saying it's the best thing to do for her and Tim's relationship, since she has a decently large audience and everything, but that could be helping her get her feelings out in some way...

hope that made some sense guys:alpacadone:

I wish she would just "resolve things" after venting them out. Because after you have cried about the same exact thing the hundred time no one cares anymore. I've only been aware of Lindy and Tim's issues for... half a year? and I'm already sick of it. If she was my friend and would come to me complaining about the same fucking issue over and over again I would lose my shit. I'm sure Lindy has been given so many tips how to handle these situations and yet it seems nothing is changing.

Posted

I haven't watched her vlogs in ages but I used to when they were in Hong Kong and I was really surprised to see these instagram posts today. I never knew Tim had an alcohol issue although it explains why he was always sleeping. I stopped watching lindy because it makes me sad seeing her flying all over the place with two young kids.. Since having Isaac she seems less happy (this is just how i feel watching her, i don't know her so she may be very happy)