Bubzbeauty / Lindy

452 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ever since she got married her content went downhill for me. Use to be a big fan of her KPOP makeup and quick hair tutorials. I supported her by purchasing some of the Bubbi Brushes but they had to be the absolute worst quality imaginable. The feral fell off the handle within a couple of uses. You can also hear the glue crunch during each use. Tried to contact her customer service but they never respond. I remember seeing other people at the time mentioned that they had a similar experience. Probably because at the time she was having her wedding... 

But still she was a pretty big Youtuber during that time. How can you put your name on something with such horrible quality.

EDIT : sorry this double posted

Edited by Kusekii

Posted

Ever since she got married her content went downhill for me. Use to be a big fan of her KPOP makeup and quick hair tutorials. I supported her by purchasing some of the Bubbi Brushes but they had to be the absolute worst quality imaginable. The feral fell off the handle within a couple of uses. You can also hear the glue crunch during each use. Tried to contact her customer service but they never respond. I remember seeing other people at the time mentioned that they had a similar experience. Probably because at the time she was having her wedding... 

But still she was a pretty big Youtuber during that time. How can you put your name on something with such horrible quality.

EDIT : sorry this double posted

I agree, so many companies put bad products out, why? Don't they test them before doing that? Chalky, lack of pigment eye shadows etc.