• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1287 posts in this topic

Posted

Getting sick constantly is totally normal for children in their first time at a daycare. Especially for Isaac because he's been so isolated all the time and never really got into contact with other children. Plus they started sending him to daycare in the middle of winter, so it's normal that everyone's sick in general. It's actually healthy when he has colds now and then, his immune system will start working properly now.

yeah., I mean getting sick sometimes does strengthen a body's immune system... just hope she won't pull him from daycare. Isaac needs to socialize with other kids so he won't freak out when he starts school

Posted

yeah., I mean getting sick sometimes does strengthen a body's immune system... just hope she won't pull him from daycare. Isaac needs to socialize with other kids so he won't freak out when he starts school

Definitely. The worst would be if she decides to home-school him. Googled a bit and apparently you're allowed to do that in Ireland. I've been such a mama child too, I've cried every time she left me in the kindergarten, but Isaac really, really needs that and if he's throwing a tantrum when Bubz drops him off there or when he's getting sick constantly.

Posted

I personally looove bubz been on her channel from the beginning to bubbiosity and then bubzvlogs. After reading her thread I will say that I feel like her post partum is being glossed over. She had a really trying pregnancy and birth process and afterwards she talks about how hard it was to deal with it she honestly bounced back pretty fast and I think she treats Isaac pretty well for a first time mother. A doula was something her parents and in laws were really pushing her to get because in Chinese culture having kids is a family thing you take them to their aunts place, grandparents place, wherever and let them bond with the rest of the family. Grandparents are suuuper attached to their grand babies. Since her in laws and parents were in Ireland they apparently felt better with her having some help especially because of Tim's work I think. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with it about being his work but I think it takes up a majority of his time.

Posted

Secondly, I have to agree with Chubbys barking... it's really annoying and not well trained. I heard that Poms can be really loud and dickheadish dogs. But still.. Idk.. I believe you can train that behaviour away. I also have a not sooo well trained dog, so I won't complain too much rn lol. First dogs are always not so easy, you can make many mistakes... my dog is too old now for training, he also got more calm because of that. But Chubby is only 5.. so there's still hope. But I doub that they would try to train her again, since Isaac takes too much time.

The problem with the dogs is that they never trained them to be around Isaac. Domo is really peaceful about that, but Chubby seems to get upset too easily. I think she might be jealous as well ever since Isaac is around, I mean I don't know how they're behaving around her without the camera but the dogs in general need more attention and not just sit next to everyone playing with Isaac and going out for a walk. The video with the hugging and shouting actually made me really angry because dogs have such sensitive ears and screaming really isn't necessary. I'm just worried that she's gonna pinch either Isaac or maybe even Bubz someday if she's too worked up, especially if Isaac naturally will throw even more fits. She obviously tries to lecture him and show him to turn it down, but since he doesn't understand yet and Bubz doesn't do anything, Chubby might get physical on that (as when she tried to touch him in the hugging video) and the fault is always blamed on the dog then :alpacadone:

I agree with this. It is true that small dogs like Poms tend to be a lot more yappy but that is something that can be trained out of them, train them to be calmer; I just think Chubbi is a very authoritive dog because she acts dominant over Domo a lot in the home but she's scared of other dogs when they are out in public, so I think she is more bark than bite but that might not be the same with humans. Bubz really doesn't need to scream her head off around the dogs, it's bad enough with Isaac doing it. I just really think that Bubz needs to step up her game with training Chubbi, especially when it comes to Isaac because I'd hate to think that she might nip at one of them one day and yes, then Chubbi will be the one to blame when all dogs are good but it's the owners that are to blame for their dogs behaviour if they fail to train them.

It might be because they moved? I know my friends when we came to Korea for a year were sick constantly the first few weeks to months. In addition Isaac obviously doesn't have a full developed immune system yet.

I guess that is somewhat true, but he was ill a lot even when they were in HK. I have a nephew and a niece around Isaac's age and they do get colds here and there but they aren't ill anywhere near as much or constantly getting fevers like Isaac, and they go to baby group/nursery every week too. My sister also doesn't make a massive deal out of it when they get sick, so that's what has me thinking maybe Bubz just takes him to the doctor for every little thing and that's why on camera it seems that he's always sick. Not really sure on that one though.

Posted

Did you guys saw that one vlog where Bubz jumped on sleeping Tim and Chubby tried to protect Tim. She growled at Bubz and even bit her. But she also said in that vlog that Chubby is really protective of Isaac and would never harm him. So I hope that this is true. Because I could see Tim and Isaac play fighting and Chubby jumping in and maybe biting Isaac. Would be a pity....

Also I think she looked reeeaally pretty in her newest vlog (the Mallorca one) :alpacalove:

Posted

Did you guys saw that one vlog where Bubz jumped on sleeping Tim and Chubby tried to protect Tim. She growled at Bubz and even bit her. But she also said in that vlog that Chubby is really protective of Isaac and would never harm him. So I hope that this is true. Because I could see Tim and Isaac play fighting and Chubby jumping in and maybe biting Isaac. Would be a pity....

Also I think she looked reeeaally pretty in her newest vlog (the Mallorca one) :alpacalove:

The thing with such situations is, you can't predict how a dog reacts. Be it that they get too excited and simply scratch someone (doesn't need to be biting) or that the toddler grabs them too hard or inflicts pain in any other way. And then it's always the dog's fault. Even though I could see Bubz actually being reasonable about that if it really was Isaac's fault.

What really upset me was when Chubby and Domo got introduced to Mia and Mac and they obviously just didn't want to. While they probably couldn't have hurt the big ones, it probably wasn't healthy at all anyway to be around those two. I don't understand why they let them be around each other for so long :alpacaworry2:

Posted

The thing with such situations is, you can't predict how a dog reacts. Be it that they get too excited and simply scratch someone (doesn't need to be biting) or that the toddler grabs them too hard or inflicts pain in any other way. And then it's always the dog's fault. Even though I could see Bubz actually being reasonable about that if it really was Isaac's fault.

What really upset me was when Chubby and Domo got introduced to Mia and Mac and they obviously just didn't want to. While they probably couldn't have hurt the big ones, it probably wasn't healthy at all anyway to be around those two. I don't understand why they let them be around each other for so long :alpacaworry2:

Yeah that introducing didn't went too well... they probably should have started with one dog. Like just Chubby meeting Mia first.. and then just seeing how it goes. Because Chubby and Domo are probably not used to other dogs that much. I know a similar behavior from my dog, everytime a other dog comes in our home he get's super jealous and starts growling. (Kinda what Domo did) So we're always extra careful with such situations.

Posted

She is very pretty!!!

Posted

Yeah that introducing didn't went too well... they probably should have started with one dog. Like just Chubby meeting Mia first.. and then just seeing how it goes. Because Chubby and Domo are probably not used to other dogs that much. I know a similar behavior from my dog, everytime a other dog comes in our home he get's super jealous and starts growling. (Kinda what Domo did) So we're always extra careful with such situations.

I tthink it was how big the dogs were. In Hong Kong big dogs dint do so well so most dogs are like pocket pooches. They probably just weren't used to behemoth samoyeds :/

Posted

I love Bubz, I love how real she is! She's a new mom, and she doesn't pretend that it's not hard, or that everything is rainbows and butterflies all the time. I stopped watching apriljustintv because I can't stand how they're 'so perfect and happy' all the time and just didn't seem real to me. 

And on the wishing a girl instead of a boy thing, is it wrong for parents to hope for one over the other? No, it's not. Getting the opposite genter that they were hoping for doesn't mean that they won't love the child or are disappointed. My parents hoped for me to be a boy, since I have a big sister and they wanted a girl and a boy, but never have I felt less loved because of it, and surely my parents aren't disappointed. So yeah, even if she perhaps wanted a girl, I'm sure that she loves Isaac as much as she would've loved a girl, because honestly the gender of the baby doesn't matter to the loving parent. 

Posted

Me too! I found her in a vlog Shimmycocopuffs did with her and My Chonny but she didn't do much in it except run away from the camera/crazy guys. Years ago then never watched her again.....
Now I watch some of her vlogs because Isaac is so cute! But only when my friend sends me links. I think she has a nice personality so I wouldn't mind watching more of her. 

I'm glad I am not the only one who remembers when she teamed up with My Chonny, haha.

Seriously though, she is cute and all, but idk if I would watch her again. She seems kind of boring imo. Seems like her parenting struggles are the more exciting topics now.

Posted

I'm glad I am not the only one who remembers when she teamed up with My Chonny, haha.
Seriously though, she is cute and all, but idk if I would watch her again. She seems kind of boring imo. Seems like her parenting struggles are the more exciting topics now.

that reminds me... I rewatched ALL of her bubbiosity videos..., it was amazing but I also felt regret..., I don't think she can do those anymore.

Posted

that reminds me... I rewatched ALL of her bubbiosity videos..., it was amazing but I also felt regret..., I don't think she can do those anymore.

tbh I really want to hear more deets on her kid etc. I've seen it mentioned on lolcow before that she is apparently really disconnected from her child and complains about it a lot.

Posted

tbh I really want to hear more deets on her kid etc. I've seen it mentioned on lolcow before that she is apparently really disconnected from her child and complains about it a lot.

Not to be rude, but if you want info on her kid then shouldn't you just watch her vlogs yourself?  It's not like she hides Issac off camera, you can see (atleast part of) their relationship together in her vlogs. 

I agree that I think she complains about issac WAY too much, but she does not hate her kid. (Tim goes away a LOT which leaves Bubz to be taking care of Issac alone for 2+ weeks at a time. Tbh I wouldn't be suprised if Tim is actually the one who disconnected bc ever since they moved to NI he is probably away more than he is home.) 

Posted

Not to be rude, but if you want info on her kid then shouldn't you just watch her vlogs yourself?  It's not like she hides Issac off camera, you can see (atleast part of) their relationship together in her vlogs. 

I agree that I think she complains about issac WAY too much, but she does not hate her kid. (Tim goes away a LOT which leaves Bubz to be taking care of Issac alone for 2+ weeks at a time. Tbh I wouldn't be suprised if Tim is actually the one who disconnected bc ever since they moved to NI he is probably away more than he is home.) 

Sorry, maybe I wasn't being specific enough. I just saw mentions of some stuff on Lolcow, not things that would be included in her vlogs by the looks of it. I was just curious to know if anyone else who read some of that stuff had any insight into it, that's all.