Bubzbeauty / Lindy

701 posts in this topic

Posted

What I'm most suspicious of is that due to how soon Ayla was conceived after them nearly splitting up, was the only reason they had Ayla to "rekindle/fix their marriage"?  

Once again, assuming I'm getting the timeline right both the miscarige and Ayla happened right after they decided not to split. If Tim reacted so poorly to Isaac being born and said he didn't feel like a dad, why did she (/They) think that having a second kid would magically fix the problem? Did she think that if they had another kid Tim would do a 360, start being at home with the family more, and love the second kid at first sight being the father to the second child he wasn't to Isaac at first? (And if that did happen, how would Isaac feel knowing his dad didn't love him at first but loved the second kid right away?). If that was what she was hopping for it sure didn't work because now she's at home with 2 kids and Tim is getting worse.

Sorry if I'm crossing a line a bit by saying all of this, but after hearing all of this I honestly can't help thinking part of the reason why she (/They) wanted a second kid was to "save the marriage".

youre not alone because i was thinking the same thing. i was gonna write about it in my previous post, but i wasnt sure if it was too much of a reach. it really seems possible to me.

Posted

Both Tim and Lindy don't seem very mature considering that they're both in their 30s :alpacabored: Tim not being a responsible father and Lindy publishing things that shouldn't be broadcasted to the public, much less published in a book. It might set negative examples of "hey this is what a relationship should be like" to not just their children, but other people. It's fine to talk about your relationship and how much you love your SO, but posting to the public about extremely private things which should be kept between each other? That's kinda asking for more issues as well.

They have had TWO surprise pregnancies, possible cheating, becoming pregnant right when they're about to break it off, openly state that they didn't love/had a hard time bonding with Issac (he'll probably find out when he's older), etc.

Posted

i think she's "allowed" to put such sensitive issues in her book, IF she doesn't present her life in a vlog so positively. having issues with marriage is normal

... idk people will always assume and judge what would ALL of THIS result to...? what if people see and the consequences will fall on their children which is totally unfair.

Posted

I stopped watching around when she had Isaac. Seems like things got pretty ugly and it's irresponsible to think pregnancy is something you just 'let happen' SMH selfish parents. 

Posted

one thing that kinda bugs me in the recent pages of this thread is that some of you criticise Lindy for pretending that her life is perfect and pretending that there aren't problems, yet when she expresses marital problems and bumps in the road with her and her family, suddenly it's going to be detrimental to Isaac and Ayla's future growth? I feel like the children will go through these issues in Lindy's book knowing that family life is not always perfect but that as long as you work for it it can turn out okay, I doubt that when Isaac watched her videos when he's older he'll feel unloved. Lindy (in her vlogs) seems to love her children so much (which I have absolutely no doubt she does). Like do you want her not to talk about any problems? Or pretend there aren't any for the children's sakes?

Posted

one thing that kinda bugs me in the recent pages of this thread is that some of you criticise Lindy for pretending that her life is perfect and pretending that there aren't problems, yet when she expresses marital problems and bumps in the road with her and her family, suddenly it's going to be detrimental to Isaac and Ayla's future growth? I feel like the children will go through these issues in Lindy's book knowing that family life is not always perfect but that as long as you work for it it can turn out okay, I doubt that when Isaac watched her videos when he's older he'll feel unloved. Lindy (in her vlogs) seems to love her children so much (which I have absolutely no doubt she does). Like do you want her not to talk about any problems? Or pretend there aren't any for the children's sakes?

It's not that she is expressing "marital problems and bumps in the road." It's ongoing issues, clearly, and she talks about it like, "Well, this really hurt our relationship, but everything is perfectly fine and okay!!!" Like no Lindy, things have not gotten better and you're excusing this and still acting like your life is perfectly fine. That's what people have a problem with when she DOES talk about issues.

Posted

It's not that she is expressing "marital problems and bumps in the road." It's ongoing issues, clearly, and she talks about it like, "Well, this really hurt our relationship, but everything is perfectly fine and okay!!!" Like no Lindy, things have not gotten better and you're excusing this and still acting like your life is perfectly fine. That's what people have a problem with when she DOES talk about issues.

hmm i guess i understand that, but my problem is more with the people that assume her talking about issues to do with the children are going to affect them further on in life. it's my fault for not phrasing it right but i agree lindy paints a sort of picture perfect world but by addressing her and Tim's struggles raising and feeling connected to the kids she's acknowledging that it's not all perfect and I don't agree that it will damage the children so much as some of the comments here assume. with "marital" i kind of meant everything mentioned to do with the kids and tim btw... but i also understand the point you made

Posted

This is kinda the thing that confuses me and others though. Some people (especially on Guru Gossip) keep saying they have a problem with her life looking perfect and her acting like everything is perfect and okay even though we know they have problems, so what do people want her to do then to make her life look like it matches the ongoing issues? What would appease this issue people have with her? Do they want her to sit there and cry every vlog and make it look like Isaac cries all day that he doesn't have a father? Do they want her to set up the stage so that it looks like she's in a terrible situation so that it matches what we know about her? Like what would be an appropriate solution for the people criticising how she makes her life look? Sit there every vlog and not act so optimistic or positive and go "Fuckin Tim. POS Freeloader's out partying again. I fuckin hate that guy." Then Leave? Because even if she leaves people are still going to complain that she shouldn't have had babies if she was going to Then complain about officially being a single mother? So I just need to know -Ryan Gossling voice- WHAT DO YOU WANT? lol (genuinely though, I'm curious)

Posted

This is kinda the thing that confuses me and others though. Some people (especially on Guru Gossip) keep saying they have a problem with her life looking perfect and her acting like everything is perfect and okay even though we know they have problems, so what do people want her to do then to make her life look like it matches the ongoing issues? What would appease this issue people have with her? Do they want her to sit there and cry every vlog and make it look like Isaac cries all day that he doesn't have a father? Do they want her to set up the stage so that it looks like she's in a terrible situation so that it matches what we know about her? Like what would be an appropriate solution for the people criticising how she makes her life look? Sit there every vlog and not act so optimistic or positive and go "Fuckin Tim. POS Freeloader's out partying again. I fuckin hate that guy." Then Leave? Because even if she leaves people are still going to complain that she shouldn't have had babies if she was going to Then complain about officially being a single mother? So I just need to know -Ryan Gossling voice- WHAT DO YOU WANT? lol (genuinely though, I'm curious)

It's okay to seem okay, but it's the fact that she really usually acts like the issues are nonissues that make it so concerning. 

Posted

It's okay to seem okay, but it's the fact that she really usually acts like the issues are nonissues that make it so concerning. 

That's what I'm asking though. What does she need to do Every vlog to make her issues seem like issues to us rather than non-issues?

Posted

That's what I'm asking though. What does she need to do Every vlog to make her issues seem like issues to us rather than non-issues?

i agree.. i actually think she addresses issues pretty well and lets it out and shes pretty aware of how shes feeling and how its affecting her and the kids. but after that, she continues being a happy mom for her kids so idg why some people are really pushing the "stop acting like your life is perfect!!!" notion.

is she just supposed to act depressed after?

i feel like lindy isnt really acting like her life is perfect but more like shes grateful for "this and that" and vlogging is a way for her to remind herself of this

Posted

Posted

i do have concerns about isaac’s and ayla’s consent on whether they want to be filmed & put on the internet for so many people to see. maybe the best thing for lindy & the children right now is to go on a hiatus from youtube & figure out her marriage first. 

THIS

I agree 100%, I honestly think it would be best for her to go on hiatus until she sorts her life out. (Tbh she should have gone on hiatus last year when her and Tim were on the verge of divorce). She probably never will though since YouTube is her and Tim's only source of income and her beauty channel is pretty much dead.

Which brings me onto another topic: Her beauty channel is practically dead yet she is apparently planning on releasing her own line of lipsticks soon?!? (I think liquid lipsticks? She mentioned they were coming soon on her Instagram story and I remember a year or 2 ago her showing swatch ideas in a vlog).

If she were an active beauty blogger I could see them selling well, but now that she is a lifestyle vlogger I have no idea how she plans on selling these. When she released her eyeshadow palette at the time she was atleast somewhat active on her beauty channel. To release more makeup now, I really don't see the point.

I'm also concerned about Isaac and Ayla' s consent in vlogs as well. Lindy literally shows EVERYTHING about them in her vlogs, including stuff that should be kept hidden like them running around naked in just their dipers, issac pooping in the bathtub, both of them naked in the bathtub. Heck, I remember when issac was first born she actually got a video taken down because she uploaded a vlog of her bathing issac and didn't censor out his private parts.

There Is no way any kid would be ok with their parents posting that kind of stuff about them on the internet...