Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1245 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually she posted two videos but I guess it's the same content. The numbers are interesting though. Tells a lot that her vlog channel gets a ton more views than her main channel. Kind of sketchy to post the same video with different thumbnails and titles to make it look like they're different videos...

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-03 um 09.51.43.png

Posted

Actually she posted two videos but I guess it's the same content. The numbers are interesting though. Tells a lot that her vlog channel gets a ton more views than her main channel. Kind of sketchy to post the same video with different thumbnails and titles to make it look like they're different videos...

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-03 um 09.51.43.png

Really! Oh god, Lindy. Sure, I hope she does well and all that but it just felt like she's selling the new bible. "You must read this and share it with everyone you know". If anyone is going to buy it I would love to know if it's full of empty words and fake "this is how to be happy" quotes.

She also mentioned she wrote about a huge obstacle she and Tim had in their marriage, something she hasn't shared on her channel. I wonder if it's about the miscarriage or maybe there was an affair? Sounds such a clickbaity thing to say imo to get all us nosey people to buy her book :D 

Posted

-First post so idk what I'm doing-

I honestly loved Lindy growing up, she was there for me during my primary school years back in 2010-2011. When she started vlogging in 2013, I absolutely loved it, however I soon stopped watching her vlogs in 2015 and I didn't really question why until recently. I feel like, despite the vlog channel being hers, almost all of the content is Isaac and Ayla, which is great, but doesn't it come to her mind that she's just, I don't want to use this word but, "exploiting" her kids for money? To be honest, her beauty channel has gone down, she may have ditched it for good, and that book video that she posted on her main channel is barely at 30k at the moment. Almost every vlog title is based around her kids, with the thumbnail being her kids as well, and she does get quite a lot of views on her vlog channels, esp with the cute baby thumbnails. I honestly would have kept watching her vlogs if it was mainly her, and the kids here and there but tbh they are a little bit too much. I think they should be off camera until they are old enough to consent, and honestly she should have followed the route of Texanintokyo who stopped youtube completely to start a family and because they didn't want to put their kids on camera?? <--- which is honestly a great idea

Like what if her kids grew up knowing that they were filmed and put on the internet for hundreds and thousands of people to see? Tbh I would hate it if my parents did that to me.

Posted

I honestly loved Lindy growing up, she was there for me during my primary school years back in 2010-2011. When she started vlogging in 2013, I absolutely loved it, however I soon stopped watching her vlogs in 2015 and I didn't really question why until recently. I feel like, despite the vlog channel being hers, almost all of the content is Isaac and Ayla, which is great, but doesn't it come to her mind that she's just, I don't want to use this word but, "exploiting" her kids for money? To be honest, her beauty channel has gone down, she may have ditched it for good, and that book video that she posted on her main channel is barely at 30k at the moment. Almost every vlog title is based around her kids, with the thumbnail being her kids as well, and she does get quite a lot of views on her vlog channels, esp with the cute baby thumbnails. I honestly would have kept watching her vlogs if it was mainly her, and the kids here and there but tbh they are a little bit too much. I think they should be off camera until they are old enough to consent, and honestly she should have followed the route of Texanintokyo who stopped youtube completely to start a family and because they didn't want to put their kids on camera?? <--- which is honestly a great idea

Like what if her kids grew up knowing that they were filmed and put on the internet for hundreds and thousands of people to see? Tbh I would hate it if my parents did that to me.

I think you have such good points here and I do agree with you on them. So don't take my post as "You are wrong!" kinda way, please.

For me, I believe Lindy has completely lost herself after she became a mother and her life IS her children. And to be honest, I don't think she has even stopped to think if she's exploiting her children or not. For her, this might be the natural course of nature to include them. And it's really hard to vlog your daily life without anyone seeing your children. There's this youtuber called Laineybot who streams quite much and she gets so much shit from "not including the kids" in her streams.

What Texanintokyo did is really admirable but Lindy doesn't really have anything to fall back to. All she knows is youtube. Does she even have a degree?

Posted

I doubt she is using her children, because she lost subs after the channel started to be, basically, about babies, so she lost money. I highly doubt any teen (most of the beauty channels followers are teens) is interested in seeing her dog's poop or a baby eat, they will go to vlogs that show a rich life, not a boring -imo- one.

Posted

Hmm...

Screenshot_2017-12-08-14-26-29.png

Posted

Hmm...

Now what's that suppose to mean?

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think loving someone is a "choice" but a thing you do if it feels right. If it really was a choice for her I think we have been right all along about them. It's not love why they are together, it's the fact that they have been together for so long and now have children. Kinda sad :/ 

Posted

This is totally baiting.

She knows that everyone wants to know about the break up and alleged cheating... She's specifically chosen to show the page AFTER whatever that revelation could be (if she's actually chosen to include it at all) to bait more people into buying the book.

I mean, great marketing... Still a kinda shady way to treat your relationship.

Posted

I thought her book is coming out now...? Is already out...? Amazon says it's going on sale on 12. June 2018. Might have missed that info, but I saw people buying it already?

Why is she baiting it so hard then? I'm honestly confused. In half a year everyone will have forgotten about that.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-08 um 18.13.30.png

Posted

I thought her book is coming out now...? Is already out...? Amazon says it's going on sale on 12. June 2018. Might have missed that info, but I saw people buying it already?

Why is she baiting it so hard then? I'm honestly confused. In half a year everyone will have forgotten about that.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-08 um 18.13.30.png

I missed that as well :/ She keeps saying we should all buy it now?

Posted

the book looks so cringy based on the snippets she has shown, like she just decided to fill 200 pages of motivational tumblr quotes. 

Posted

I looked it up and I get the same for the paperback, however, it seems the kindle edition is released on the 12. December. So maybe that’s why. 

Posted

That's how I understood it as well. I first checked the German Amazon version, so I thought it's maybe country restricted and only available in the USA (because that's where she's promoting it), but the screenshot is from Amazon.com, so that's why I'm really confused now.

Bildschirmfoto_2017-12-08_um_19.15.57.th

So I went back to her video about it (and got annoyed after a couple seconds) and apparently it's something like a deal with Barnes & Noble only for now? Which is... not a really publishing for me personally tbh. I really don't get it. So it's available at B&N from 12th December on and they ship globally which is all fine and well, but... Amazon has the paperback from June on and the Kindle version from 12th December and this is really just so confusing? She also gives no reason as to why it's not available right away anywhere else. There's no B&N here in Germany and I suppose this is only the American online shop. They take shipping costs for international orders. I randomly put a German address in and the shipping rates are understandable but that's ridiculous for international fans. Why would I want to spend more on the shipping than the actual book? For Amazon you can actually order it from your country if available. And the shipping doesn't take a whole month...

Bildschirmfoto_2017-12-08_um_19.25.40.th

Posted

Hmm...

her word choice in this is very "off" to me for various reasons. i honestly think this is a whole load of bs lol. yes, love does take a lot of effort to make it work, but i would not say "it takes hard work to stay in love". if two people truly love each other, they dont just not love each other all of a sudden. it does take effort from both sides to overcome differences and shortcomings, but to also compromise and meet in the middle. relationships are all about balance. i dont agree with her saying "love isnt a feeling but rather a choice" at all. when i fell in love with my boyfriend, it was a feeling, but it is our choice because we love each other to work together to make things work when things get tough in order to support each other and make each other happy and bring out the best in each other. we still continue to love each other even when we fight. we communicate and see how we can fix things. not just accept things when they dont work and stay miserable. i feel love for my boyfriend no matter what, i dont just pick and choose when to love him and when not to wtf. you cant help the feeling when you love someone. her word choice makes it seem like her relationship is very one sided and she still makes herself sound like a victim, then trying to brush it off like shes come out a better person from it all so "its okay now!" ive noticed she does that a lot when it comes to tim. she often complains about him until she breaks down and cries, then she tries to see the "bright side" to the shit he puts her through and tries convincing herself that everything is fine and she will come out a better and happier person. the cycle repeats. hell, shes complained about him recently, looking and sounding miserable, and still claims she came out of it happier/stronger than ever. i think she is in great denial and is constantly convincing herself that this is normal and this is how love is supposed to be. if things dont work, people in love, that care for each other, make it work. if things still dont work after trying many times, then it isnt meant to be, otherwise you are just accepting that you deserve to be in a miserable cycle that you think is "love". i see through her words. i dont think this section made her cry out of happiness. i think it makes her cry every time she reads it because she knows the truth deep down, but is in too much denial to accept it.

Posted

i enjoy/ enjoyed bubz content... in the past... i still watch her now but not as much... tbh vlogs can get repetitive and its not just her but 'this' is what bothers me about her...

when she posts stuff on her ig feed i get the vibe of 'look at me, im so special' type of thing and maybe its the comments and likes that make her feel validated thats why she does it but it just makes me cringe some times... to me it shows lack of maturity tbh... its like she cant stop herself either... remember when isaac alledgedly took a screenshot and posted it?? i call bs on that but she made it seem like their family is so perfect and special to even an online 'mishap' is as sweet and as innocent as that...