• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2768 posts in this topic

Posted

Tim most likely started investing because it sounds good to other people (eg side chicks he's hoping to bang) and you don't have to do anything yourself aside from put up the money. He's far too lazy to actually go out and do an honest day's work or build a company from scratch.

A quick search for Signature Living only turns up negative headlines and this has scam written all over it.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/all-about/signature-living

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/angry-signature-living-investor-if-17302516

Lindy's Youtube channel has stalled since she had kids so pretty sure it wasn't a huge amount, unless Tim had more from his parents. However the timing of it all might have been the straw that broke the camel's back on their marriage. You can imagine the planning phase where Tim would reassure Lindy that the investments would be a success, they would be rich etc etc. However based on headlines the project turned sour around Aug-Sept 2019 and it was clear the investors weren't getting their money back. They probably had more disagreements about how to deal with it as Tim is apparently determined to sue a bankrupt company for his original investment, which is 100% an even greater waste of money. Maybe Lindy was finally sick of financing him for all his bullshit and it's good that she broke free.

I honestly think there’s something to be said for a guy who’d rather slug off and let his wife do all the work, while he gets a free load at life and at emotions. 
Aren’t relationships  supposed to be partnerships? I never liked Tim because he didn’t seem to treat it as such and it just recently came to light. Bubz just posted a quote about ‘dealing with a narcissist” on her IG. She just saw that?!

She is so naive! Even back when it was the two of them, Bubz was the one cleaning the house, cooking, looking after the dogs and working/creating. Tim was always lounging around in his white undershirt and shorts on his computer. Same dynamic after their wedding! Bubz is caring for the kids, cleaning the house, taking kids to the hospital. Meanwhile Tim can’t be bothered to think about his wife at all! It doesn’t occur to him that he is making life hard for the family with his constant trips back and forth to HK. He couldn’t find a job in NI? Close to family? Ridiculous.

I guess you can’t see it now, but even looking through his FB and Instagram in his tagged photos...the people he’s friends with are mostly single or childless and travelling a lot / starting their own business. It’s surprising because usually people gravitate towards friends that have similar interests and life positions. It’s a little odd that Tim is constantly flying to support and visit his friends to have ramen with them and do ‘business’ like a single guy. He has a family! He has obligations! It just makes me angry for Bubz 😡 Women shouldn’t have to put up with this kind of treatment from their husbands towards themselves and their kids!

Posted

Thank you for the informative background story about the Signature living scam... this thread is getting increasingly interesting.

I kinda stopped watching when Bubz enables Tim's childish behavior with the purchase of that Honda sports car.. plus it is true that he really NEVER really worked a proper job but just been riding on her Youtube fame for the past decade. What is better than telling your wife you have to go back to HK to do some business and enjoy your bachelor's pad apartment with chicks as if you are still single?

She is not being honest with the announcement of her separation because in her heart she is still hopeful.. hopeful that he will beg for her back and change for the better... probably she is hoping to tell us next month that nothing happened, everything's fine... and she can make another whole series of vlogs titled " How to forgive someone" and " how no one is perfect".. and write a new book on how to deal with a cheating husband too.

Posted

Thank you for the informative background story about the Signature living scam... this thread is getting increasingly interesting.

I kinda stopped watching when Bubz enables Tim's childish behavior with the purchase of that Honda sports car.. plus it is true that he really NEVER really worked a proper job but just been riding on her Youtube fame for the past decade. What is better than telling your wife you have to go back to HK to do some business and enjoy your bachelor's pad apartment with chicks as if you are still single?

She is not being honest with the announcement of her separation because in her heart she is still hopeful.. hopeful that he will beg for her back and change for the better... probably she is hoping to tell us next month that nothing happened, everything's fine... and she can make another whole series of vlogs titled " How to forgive someone" and " how no one is perfect".. and write a new book on how to deal with a cheating husband too.

yikes, you said it perfectly. she definitely isn't ready to officially announce it because she IS hopeful that everything will be okay. that's basically the recipe of their whole relationship-- Tim doing whatever he wants and acting however he likes even though it isn't right, and Bubz forgiving him every time because it's so easy to! I get it, they've been together forever & it's hard to be alone and start all over with someone else eventually but she needs to think about what's best for her. Not what's easier for her. I really hope she has the strength to end it all so Tim can realize how useless he is without her & how powerful/strong/independent she is without him. 

Posted (edited)

So you're telling me when this grown-ass man was leaving behind his wife and two children to fly to another country, where he not only was not employed by a company (family owned or otherwise), he didn't even own these properties he was "managing"? He's just been flying to another country for weeks at a time, multiple times per year, to go to clubs and cheat on his wife? He could have saved a lot of money by being a piece of shit in the country he lives in.

It boggles the mind. Here I am worrying about rent and this asshole has probably spent more than I make in a year on plane tickets.

Edited by starry_eyed

Posted

So you're telling me when this grown-ass man was leaving behind his wife and two children to fly to another country, where he not only was not employed by a company (family owned or otherwise), he didn't even own these properties he was "managing"? He's just been flying to another country for weeks at a time, multiple times per year, to go to clubs and cheat on his wife? He could have saved a lot of money by being a piece of shit in the country he lives in.

It boggles the mind. Here I am worrying about rent and this asshole has probably spent more than I make in a year on plane tickets.

Before very recently, I had no idea that Tim didn't have a job outside of his wife's social media career. I've read the guru-gossip thread on and off, but there's so much info there that it's hard to follow, and so I never happened upon the fact that he didn't have a job of his own. I always assumed that he did, and now this entire situation that's terrible, to begin with seems 10000000x times worse to me because taking however many trips to HK a year without a super clear reason besides property management that can obviously be done through proxies is sickening. 

Like dude, you literally left your wife and two kids to do live a bachelor's lifestyle in a different country. I always thought Tim was immature, and it's always been weird to me how naive bubz seems about it all, and how little she seems to value herself in the relationship, but this guy is a serious mess..

Posted

What about he flats they had in Ireland not so long ago that they were hiring out? Or was that just an investment from Tim too?

Posted

Bubz has been pretty silent the past few days. Hopefully someone has taken away her phone so she can take some time for herself and not spend days posting hints and messages for Tim through her insta 🖤

Posted

image0.png?width=353&height=628

image1.png?width=353&height=628

I saw her recent story where she had quotes about a narcissist who is obviously about Tim. I was curious & looked at the IG profile she linked-- "narcissistic_abuse_is_real"... :( She's following it and I saw that she liked a few of their posts! I really hope she's doing well and realizes that she doesn't need Tim at all and deserves SO much better... I'm hoping she's coping well. I am just really glad that she's not disillusioned thinking everything is okay, I think a part of her accepts that Tim is no good for her/her marriage is over if she's following these type of posts.

Posted

I agree, we all wish the best for Lindy and her kids.... as long as she is no longer delusional about Tim and is brave enough to face the reality.. I am sure all of us here will support her. 

Posted (edited)

Have you guys seen the latest "Self-Care Night" Vlog???? Very interesting...

1) Again refer to Tim as children's Daddy... and how he got the kids for 2 nights. You can see she is not really enjoying her "me" time.. but she is doing a lot of self-talk into how she has to accept this situation.

2) Valentine's day.. She got Issac and Tim got Ayla.. ummmm....and somehow Tim dropped Ayla by ( Bubz didn't expect to see Ayla that night) and gave her "a bunch of flowers".. you can see Bubz smiled sweetly when she talked about the flowers she received... DAMN... is Tim trying to crawl his way back? or is he just playing with her emotions AS USUAL, like most psychopathic narcissists do..?

3) Kyle came by for a kick boxing session, and Bubz got emotional and broke down in tears when he said it's now Feb and it's already been ONE YEAR.... and she commented on how much has changed in a year...

Please girl... don't back track to Tim and give us the "Everything's fine now" and "how to forgive a cheating husband" vlog next week... I am dreading it... Just forget him and move the f on

Edited by Astroboy2018

Posted

From previous vlogs it seems as though Lindy is seeing a therapist so I hope she can talk to her about this and handle it in a healthy way. I hope she doesn’t go back to Tim either he’s never been involved with the kids and appears super manipulative. I hope Lindy understands that her happiness is important and that it’s also better for the kids to be raised with her happy and not beat down by their narcissistic father. 

Posted

from the looks of this new vlog I think Lindy is just not gonna officially address the divorce any time soon and just assume we’ve figured it out while not directly stating what’s happened. It’s a bit strange but I’m not gonna pester her to talk til she’s ready. she’s holding up pretty well tho! I did get sad for her when she talked about her separation anxiety from the kids. 

Posted

Its gonna take her sometime to get over Tim. As much as he was a POS to her, they were still married for were together since they were teenagers so it's a lot of her life she needs to move on from. As long as she stands her ground and doesnt fall for Tim's advances she will be okay.

Posted (edited)

It made me so happy watching the latest blog, I guess it’s so nice to see Bubz happier and more positive about life. It’s like a weight (Tim) was lifted off her shoulders. And I really like this Kyle character. Every time he’s with her, she looks so much happier and calm! I feel like I smile myself when I see him. He seems like such a good sport, just an all round supportive soul. I wonder if Bubz will be different if she meets anouther man who is like Kyle- calm, smiley, supportive, easy to get along with and actually there for her. And I like how calm her dogs and kids are around him : I always see Domo lying on the couch when they train and that says a lot. I personally think dogs know when a person is safe and reliable (maybe that’s just me). And it was nice of him to take her out range - shooting :-) it doesn’t seem like Bubz has been spending a lot of time with her friends outside of the house , so this is a great change in atmosphere. It’s also nice seeing her shopping and buying new stuff for her home and giving it a new fresh breath of air! It honestly seems like her life is going uphill. I’m rooting for her and I’m hoping this year only brings the very best for her family! Really hoping she doesn’t get back with Tim, but he an amicable separation. They honestly don’t seem to be getting along well together and they both seem to be needing to grow as individuals.

F6D52A36-D377-45B5-B0DD-4D08F5A42689.thuC3F02E30-21AC-4A17-98D0-57DD5B7B45C7.thu136CEAC4-B377-468A-BC11-571124AB3663.thuFC04CD9C-B03A-42F2-A9B8-C9BFB811BC27.thuSide note : Bubz cutting some littles daisies. Tim, you could have shelled out for a dozen roses for your  partner (+mother of two children) of over a decade 🖤😏

Have you guys seen the latest "Self-Care Night" Vlog???? Very interesting...

1) Again refer to Tim as children's Daddy... and how he got the kids for 2 nights. You can see she is not really enjoying her "me" time.. but she is doing a lot of self-talk into how she has to accept this situation.

2) Valentine's day.. She got Issac and Tim got Ayla.. ummmm....and somehow Tim dropped Ayla by ( Bubz didn't expect to see Ayla that night) and gave her "a bunch of flowers".. you can see Bubz smiled sweetly when she talked about the flowers she received... DAMN... is Tim trying to crawl his way back? or is he just playing with her emotions AS USUAL, like most psychopathic narcissists do..?

3) Kyle came by for a kick boxing session, and Bubz got emotional and broke down in tears when he said it's now Feb and it's already been ONE YEAR.... and she commented on how much has changed in a year...

Please girl... don't back track to Tim and give us the "Everything's fine now" and "how to forgive a cheating husband" vlog next week... I am dreading it... Just forget him and move the f on

lol, Tim probably got tired of Ayla (Sass Queen) and dropped her off early 😏😂 Or who knows, maybe he actually wants to give Bubz a token of appreciation for Valentines 

Edited by ButtonEyes