• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2437 posts in this topic

Posted

I was reading up on GG about this topic and a lot of people think that Tim and Lindy have separated but might be living in the same home for the sake of the children. I think of this is true then she must really be going through a lot. I don’t agree with a lot of what Lindy does but divorce is hard especially with kids. I do find it odd though that Tim has been liking all of her recent posts? I wonder if Lindy has decided to end things and Tim is trying to crawl back to her. I also don’t understand the I’m God’s gift post like what was he trying to say with that? 

Posted

I was reading up on GG about this topic and a lot of people think that Tim and Lindy have separated but might be living in the same home for the sake of the children. I think of this is true then she must really be going through a lot. I don’t agree with a lot of what Lindy does but divorce is hard especially with kids. I do find it odd though that Tim has been liking all of her recent posts? I wonder if Lindy has decided to end things and Tim is trying to crawl back to her. I also don’t understand the I’m God’s gift post like what was he trying to say with that? 

I think it's quite clear with her new vlog and recent ig stories

she is not wearing her rings, in her stories she was telling isaac that ayla is waiting for him and then tim posted him sleeping with the kids but not in him and Lindy's bed, then she posted stories yesterday thanking fans for their support and that she knows most of the fans are not nosy and they'r helping her healing process

Posted (edited)

Around that time, Lindy posted a few IG stories where she’s going to some church or christian type gathering and was listening to Christian pop songs. Tim’s post “I’m God’s gift” with a king emoji followed by a poll asking “Am I untrustworthy” just makes him look shady. He has clearly been reading Lindy’s comment section since he responded to a fan who noticed Tim had (temporarily) deactivated his IG account but that fan didn’t even tag him. I guess he wants to be a dick. ¬¬

If it’s true she’s getting a divorce, I wish her all the best. 

530ECA95-3846-40DD-A480-F36CBCA04DCA.jpeg

E2CE7856-10DA-41CF-89D3-FE3D76F869D1.jpeg

Edited by Twiceasnice
Attached pics, preserve anonymity

Posted

I hope she divorces that gremlin asap.

Posted

I do feel bad for Lindy, and as much as we have criticised her for staying with Tim, I am happy she is finally letting go of a marriage that wasn't good for her. I guess for her it's like losing a limb because they have been together since they were teens so I understand why she would be going through a lot of heartache right now. I am glad she is going to counselling and going to this church to give herself an escape and a good way to cope with the heartbreak. I think once she has got better with herself she will announce it publicly.

Posted

I do feel bad for Lindy, and as much as we have criticised her for staying with Tim, I am happy she is finally letting go of a marriage that wasn't good for her. I guess for her it's like losing a limb because they have been together since they were teens so I understand why she would be going through a lot of heartache right now. I am glad she is going to counselling and going to this church to give herself an escape and a good way to cope with the heartbreak. I think once she has got better with herself she will announce it publicly.

I’m proud of her for not going off too hard about it on social media like she does with everything. She seems to be allowing herself to really feel it and heal. 

Posted

B356034C-FCDA-46E5-B556-E7CDE3A38AB9.png

156E8874-7DA5-4443-AF1E-B53B8B3A38DC.png

Posted

Chubbi looks bigger

3F0C814C-6F58-4CC2-8343-8A9AB9792F5B.png

Posted

I got a video of Lindy as a sponsored post on Snapchat? I forgot which snapchat series thing it was but she was advertising some Dermaroller on her stomach to show how it got rid of the sagginess (?! I don't know the proper term) from childbirth and made it tighter.

I'm sort of confused. I stopped watching Lindy awhile ago but when she was pregnant with Issac she said some face cream made her skin tighter?! Where did this dermarolling thing come from?!

Posted

I got a video of Lindy as a sponsored post on Snapchat? I forgot which snapchat series thing it was but she was advertising some Dermaroller on her stomach to show how it got rid of the sagginess (?! I don't know the proper term) from childbirth and made it tighter.

I'm sort of confused. I stopped watching Lindy awhile ago but when she was pregnant with Issac she said some face cream made her skin tighter?! Where did this dermarolling thing come from?!

she made a video about her derma rolling her stomach for like 6 months and showed the results. It worked and tightened her skin, and the video gained a lot of views. So she probably got a sponsor from that

Posted

“I don’t need youtube to make a living anymore” 

Makes sponsored content where she’s getting a paycheck for it 

Posted

“I don’t need youtube to make a living anymore” 

Makes sponsored content where she’s getting a paycheck for it 

Seems like she says this in an "I'm better than you" way, or like "look I beat the youtube machine, not a lot of people can do that" way. 

The reality is that she loves a paycheck and even if she isn't technically dependent on youtube, it's obvious she loves money.

Posted

not trtrying to defend her, but for some people the dermaroller actually IS a miracle worker.

I have had issues with hairloss due to many factor,  and derma rolling really helped me regrow a ton of hair I havent seen in years.

I hope more people learn about it tbh.

Posted

not trtrying to defend her, but for some people the dermaroller actually IS a miracle worker.

I have had issues with hairloss due to many factor,  and derma rolling really helped me regrow a ton of hair I havent seen in years.

yeah derma rollers are cool, and can help collagen production or something like that that, it can also help your skin absorb the serums and stuff better I heard. Though always do research before trying derma rolling yourself ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Posted

I wasn't critisizing her using the dermaroller or its affecticeness. My issue was that on youtube she use to always talk about this cream or something and say that it was the miracle product that transformed her stomach and now she's done a 180 and is claiming it was the dermaroller that did it.

It's like, please get your story straight and decide which product you want to claim is the miracle worker that changed your stomach.:alpacabored: