• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2237 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anybody seen her latest insta stories? She wouldn't stop preaching about the most perfect husband in the world and how nbody could be better for her and her oh so pefect little family.

Are we talking about the same dude, girl? The same guy that scares the living fuck out of Isaac, prefers Ayla and the same guy that jetsets to HK all the time to get laid?

Posted

Has anybody seen her latest insta stories? She wouldn't stop preaching about the most perfect husband in the world and how nbody could be better for her and her oh so pefect little family.

Are we talking about the same dude, girl? The same guy that scares the living fuck out of Isaac, prefers Ayla and the same guy that jetsets to HK all the time to get laid?

She's trying her best to convince herself he's not a slimy, useless, walking pile of shit. Which he is. 

Posted

in her latest vlog she literally said that weightlifting is the one of the few things that's kept her from "murdering" her husband...... o__o (keep in mind weightlifting is a hobby she's only somewhat recently started)

and now, just two days later suddenly tim is the best husband in the world???? i wonder what he did to get her praise, maybe he came back from "ramen" before 3am or something???? LOL i can just picture lindy thinking "wow he's actually back sooner than usual, that means he's so responsible and loves me more than his hoes!!!" 9_9

Posted

in her latest vlog she literally said that weightlifting is the one of the few things that's kept her from "murdering" her husband...... o__o (keep in mind weightlifting is a hobby she's only somewhat recently started)

and now, just two days later suddenly tim is the best husband in the world???? i wonder what he did to get her praise, maybe he came back from "ramen" before 3am or something???? LOL i can just picture lindy thinking "wow he's actually back sooner than usual, that means he's so responsible and loves me more than his hoes!!!" 9_9

From what I can tell Bubz suddenly realised she appreciated her husband when she "really" looked at him in this family photoshoot they were doing. Then she said because of the kids she never really paid attention to Tim when he came home. I don't know I found the whole thing weird. But it's great to blame the kids for not noticing your husband. Probably because he goes away for weeks on end on supposed business. 

Posted

Wait what did I miss?? Can someone update me on the whole husband situation or redirect me to a thread? 

Posted (edited)

From what I can tell Bubz suddenly realised she appreciated her husband when she "really" looked at him in this family photoshoot they were doing. Then she said because of the kids she never really paid attention to Tim when he came home. I don't know I found the whole thing weird. But it's great to blame the kids for not noticing your husband. Probably because he goes away for weeks on end on supposed business. 

lol oh wow really? no offense lindy, u don't need to feel bad for not noticing ur husband, pretty sure he prefers it that way so he can sneak around more easily

Edited by rurihari

Posted (edited)

An insta story from in the week that's super weird. Why do people think asking for pictures of a strangers feet is okay or even worse then putting it on insta for the world to see? Does she not know a thing about consent. She did however go on to correct her comment about mermaids not having feet in the next shot though. 

Screenshot_20190620-185332.png

Edited by sea

Posted

The last photo she posted with just her and Tim is from 2018 July, unless if I missed a post later on.

Idk, just find it kind of weird that she posts so many photos of her two children but never really posts anything about her husband, very suss? Whenever she posts about Tim it's always passive aggressive, really this is an unhappy relationship and she hasn't even bothered to cover it up.

Posted

^Hard to take a photo with someone when they're on the other side of the world most of the time 🤷‍♀️

Posted (edited)

Jfc...... How did I like Bubz earlier?

Edited by The Raven
OG comment was vague

Posted

I saw Bubz retweet this the other day (its someone talking about how followers don’t see their posts anymore) and it made me curious about her social blade 

0FF3C735-0C06-4E24-BD38-1060C3285042.thu

Her YouTube social blade is so bad! Especially considering her subscriber ratio! : ( 

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIGZ8lTlaFQ

I just made an account to chip in on this since it's been a topic I've been following for a while now lmao. (And let's hope the video was inserted right?) But in her new vlog, just posted 10 hours ago there's maybe only two whole seconds of Tim content, then Isaac was given maybe a generous 15+ seconds, meanwhile Ayla was the star of the whole video. Don't get me wrong, it's her vlog she can do what she wants with it, but her favoritism is highly showing through again.

Plus she slept in the tent with Isaac while Tim got the whole bed lmao. She made some underhanded comment about always wanting to sleep in a tent but I think it may have just been because she doesn't want to share a bed with him if she doesn't have to. At this point I don't know who I feel worse for, Lindy or Isaac.

Edited by kepchup
I don't know what I'm doing

Posted

Yes bubz this was definitely the content your followers wanted to see. Though to be honest it's getting to a point where it's no longer surprising that's she's posting things like this. 

Screenshot_20190629-225634.png

Screenshot_20190629-225659.png

Posted

Maybe I’m being too picky but why is it only Ayla in that pic

0158B9F0-64DC-4ABE-8DF6-4A77BF3803F9.jpeg

Posted

Bubz, your son's illness is not something you should be making a meme out of to stay relevant. Put the camera away and do your bit to help him out instead.  

Screenshot_20190702-004643.png