• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2083 posts in this topic

Posted

She’s so performative holy like how can she not know about the huge protests going on in Hong Kong like it’s being covered on a lot of major international news stations and is literally everywhere in both Chinese and Hong kongese media. Why address it if you’re just going to say such a generic statement about it. 

6006D5C5-8B79-4F64-8764-330ED5BF618D.jpeg

Posted

She’s so performative holy like how can she not know about the huge protests going on in Hong Kong like it’s being covered on a lot of major international news stations and is literally everywhere in both Chinese and Hong kongese media. Why address it if you’re just going to say such a generic statement about it. 

What the hell? I don't know if she's in HK currently, but she was there recently (see last vlog), she has an apartment, business and even more important, family and friends there and... she just didn't here about the protests?? It's all over the news, what is wrong with this woman, honestly...

Posted

This legit makes my blood boil, she's literally IN Hong Kong right now as the protests are happening. She probably can hear it from her windows outside on the streets?!!! I'm all the way on the other side of the world in New Zealand and it was all over our news too.

Posted

Under her meet and greet post. 

I don’t think Lindy is going to respond to this. Especially because it seems to be a sponsored meet and greet and I honestly feel like she couldn’t care less about the protests right now.

AD09F3AE-9A46-42B0-94FA-043814FEB251.jpeg

Posted

Under her meet and greet post. 

I don’t think Lindy is going to respond to this. Especially because it seems to be a sponsored meet and greet and I honestly feel like she couldn’t care less about the protests right now.

AD09F3AE-9A46-42B0-94FA-043814FEB251.jpeg

The world is literally burning around her and she announces a meet and greet and wants people to go out there to see her while it's super dangerous...? :| I hope it settles until then of course (22nd June), but you never know what will happen...

Maybe I just have the wrong image of the situation in HK? What we see from it on the news here, I'd be too scared to go outside and I thought Lindy would have more responsibility. But it's still unbelievable to me that she's in HK and hadn't heard of anything until her followers pointed it out...

Posted

Yea let's just keep making the same immature poop/butt jokes while Hong Kong is literally in shambles and everyone is on the streets protesting. April literally had the nerve on her stories to complain about the traffic like whats wrong with this family. Such a selfish woman choosing to constantly advertise her meet and greet when literally NOBODY in Hong Kong will care about that right now. Heck it's doing her more damage that she chose to promote the meet and greet rather than share even 1 story about the bill/protests. In the time it took her to make that ad, she couldve easily done the research or turn on the TV where it's being televised on almost every station. 

8D0F5773-E778-4A9C-BF7B-F436AE889CDB.png

8584AAE4-E47D-45D4-8E2D-EEC2323E2300.png

Posted

Yea let's just keep making the same immature poop/butt jokes while Hong Kong is literally in shambles and everyone is on the streets protesting. April literally had the nerve on her stories to complain about the traffic like whats wrong with this family. Such a selfish woman choosing to constantly advertise her meet and greet when literally NOBODY in Hong Kong will care about that right now. Heck it's doing her more damage that she chose to promote the meet and greet rather than share even 1 story about the bill/protests. In the time it took her to make that ad, she couldve easily done the research or turn on the TV where it's being televised on almost every station. 

I don't expect anything more from her. She lost it all in my eyes.

Posted

Can her bubble burst already, her whole family is a mess, I wish a commentary channel would expose her but she is too irrelevant.

Posted

She now "apologised" on facebook. 

On instagram she just posted what the situation currently is ..like she knew it all along...

20190612_181644.thumb.jpg.7d5b819d3e488e

Posted

wtf is she holding ??

Posted

wtf is she holding ??

a butt-shaped dumpling.. she poked a hole in it and squeezed out the brown stuffing making it look like poop.. and then well... licks it as seen on the picture.

Posted

a butt-shaped dumpling.. she poked a hole in it and squeezed out the brown stuffing making it look like poop.. and then well... licks it as seen on the picture.

jfc she is absolutely disgusting and has no shame. 

Posted

im honestly convinced she’s into scat play at this point

Posted

Honestly if I would be a "family" oriented channel I would try to avoid talking there about politics, plus I would stop posting stuff in that time or if I would post something it would be in "neutral mood" or at least somehow aknowledge that something is going on. 

Posted

the AUDACITY of her to say she's only NOW understanding the situation between HK and china. what bitch? since you moved you think you're above HK? I don't even live near HK or china but i know what's happening just from the news. this is serious and can affect a whole ass fucking country and their citizens and she has the nerve to have a meet and greet. fuck you lindy.