• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2768 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry, what?

D8CA9121-274B-4896-B70C-53FC5535A3A2.png

i'm late to the party but
"weird"?
really? why not being honest and just say the first pancake always turns out SHIT
everyone knows that

damn, poor isaac...how can you throw so much shade at your own son? wtf is this
how can people still like her?

Posted

20190511_220734.thumb.jpg.e57e13f91e44bf20190511_220749.thumb.jpg.8a40c0fe50d51dwhen you desperately try to not let your other channel die...

Posted

i'm late to the party but"weird"?
really? why not being honest and just say the first pancake always turns out SHIT
everyone knows that

damn, poor isaac...how can you throw so much shade at your own son? wtf is this
how can people still like her?

I personally love the first weird pancake and I always eat it.

But yeah Lindy really needs to stop talking crap about Isaac. You raised him Lindy you should be helping him thrive not putting him down.

Posted

20190511_220734.thumb.jpg.e57e13f91e44bf20190511_220749.thumb.jpg.8a40c0fe50d51dwhen you desperately try to not let your other channel die...

voluntourism..... *sigh*

Posted

Yet again, another post mentioning poop. I’m begging you Lindy, please stop.. It’s not cute.

474592CE-56C7-49F7-991D-F50B640B0813.jpeg

Posted

I just wish she would address the accusations, or just the comments in a video. That would be better content then any of the crap she posts now.

Posted

Girl, they're just siblings. Stop.

55AF9C50-AE74-4F25-8B0F-7386B13EB3B2.png

Posted (edited)

Not surprised she does this because it’s already been mentioned in this thread how she seems thirsty for her other male family members. I feel like though Lindy is gonna be one of those parents though that once her kids reach dating age she’s gonna be like “NoT MY ChILD YoU aRe stiLL A bABy”

Edited by Dahlia*

Posted (edited)

Her head needs a good shaking. Did she not learn anything from her YouTube comments being disabled that there's a huge pedophile community that would eat things like this up especially when she pretty much promotes the idea of her own children being a "couple". First the "swipe to make them kiss" and now this. Those poor children I'm so worried for them when they get older that they might get preyed on especially since Lindy opens up so much about their location and everyday activities.

Edited by Littlepenguin01

Posted

Her head needs a good shaking. Did she not learn anything from her YouTube comments being disabled that there's a huge pedophile community that would eat things like this up especially when she pretty much promotes the idea of her own children being a "couple". First the "swipe to make them kiss" and now this. Those poor children I'm so worried for them when they get older that they might get preyed on especially since Lindy opens up so much about their location and everyday activities.

She seems to care more for the comments than her children's safety online 

Posted

so first she ships Ayla with her father and then she throws shade that her children are a couple...? if this continues i fears for the children's safety and ability to judge people's characters and behaviours when they are older. she is messed up trying to gain attention even with two siblings doing an innocent thing without knowing what it means. she should have never posted this photo to begin with wtf

Posted

in the latest video, one of the dogs takes food out of ayla's hand, and isaac literally kicks the dog in the side of the stomach!?

of course kids can not know how to handle animals sometimes, that's not on isaac- but lindy says NOTHING, and KEEPS IT in the video?? even a replay??? honestly wtf. 

Posted

in the latest video, one of the dogs takes food out of ayla's hand, and isaac literally kicks the dog in the side of the stomach!?

of course kids can not know how to handle animals sometimes, that's not on isaac- but lindy says NOTHING, and KEEPS IT in the video?? even a replay??? honestly wtf. 

the fact that her subscribers are trying to brush it off is even worse

E3008EFE-1CE5-4B05-BE05-0DF7F57794D5.jpeg

Posted

Comments are disabled now, wonder why

Rt I would be the first person to defend her a few months back but she's really been a bad role model lately, disgusting to see what she's become