• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2767 posts in this topic

Posted

Disgusting, just disgusting. 

Posted

They’re just words Lindy.

8F1761F7-CED2-4CAF-8B40-514834CA2B04.png

Posted

They’re just words Lindy.

8F1761F7-CED2-4CAF-8B40-514834CA2B04.png

Ok I teach kids, and I teach esl a lot the times teachers we have to prepare a lesson last minute on occasions I feel like either this page is maybe a quickly put together lesson because most of these words just rhyme so the teacher had to be thinking of these off the top of their head or this HAS to have another sheet related to it that we aren’t seeing. Regardless these words are commonly used in everyday language in non sexual manners.

Posted

Bubz pls stop, theyre siblings

9175879B-8AE0-4208-A539-63911EF58DEA.png

Posted

wow it's crazy she really does seem to favor ayla, that pancake post was.. hurtful... it's weird cause east asian households tend to favor the male children, at least in my experience. i reallllly hope this is all just a big misunderstanding cause this really doesn't look good from the outside. 

Posted

wow it's crazy she really does seem to favor ayla, that pancake post was.. hurtful... it's weird cause east asian households tend to favor the male children, at least in my experience. i reallllly hope this is all just a big misunderstanding cause this really doesn't look good from the outside. 

I don't think it is a misunderstanding but I mean whatever it'll hit her when she sees how it affects her son. 

Posted

Isaac seems to like him more than his own father...

CD75D193-5484-4DBC-BBFB-7934B981F17C.png

Posted

I don't think it is a misunderstanding but I mean whatever it'll hit her when she sees how it affects her son. 

If she cares...

Posted

Why must she always talk about poop :beardo:

3C21AD63-D729-4FB2-8DB7-00B74B4DEC5F.jpeg

Posted

In what world is that relatable anyway ?

Posted

In what world is that relatable anyway ?

"Teehee I'm not like other perfect Instagram moms. I'm real! I make poop jokes! Look, my husband's being an asshole. We fight sometimes. Dirty kids, crying kids, poop, this is what parenting and family life is really like!" is the vibe I'm always getting from her. Like she wants backpats for showing this kind of stuff and being "real".