• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2119 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont think she's pandering to the younger audience/ kpop fans. I've been watching her videos since before i got really into kpop and i remember her talking about Shinee, snsd, 2ne1 and big bang pretty frequently. 

Posted

I dont think she's pandering to the younger audience/ kpop fans. I've been watching her videos since before i got really into kpop and i remember her talking about Shinee, snsd, 2ne1 and big bang pretty frequently. 

I think it’s pandering only because yes she did like Kpop previously and was kind of into dramas (her liking lee min ho) but as soon as around the time Isaac was born she stopped talking about Kpop for YEARS and it doesn’t seem until recently she’s picked up Kpop again just when her views are really taking a hit and Kpop is selling like hot cakes right now so are Kpop dance cover videos. Sure people are allowed to pick up old hobbies but it doesn’t feel genuine because this whole OMFG I LOVE THIS BTS/BLACKPINK/TWICE SONG felt like it came out of nowhere, in my opinion if it was more genuine she’d have to know at least one thing about what happened to her old faves like SNSD losing a good amount of members, the drama with seungri in Big Bang, CL pretty much being abandoned in the states by YG, and then of course jonghyuns tragic passing. All of that drama is so big in the Kpop world It’s so hard not to hear about it. I’d much rather have her say her opinion on any of those things then just dancing to popular groups randomly. 

Posted

Wait so what does he do in HK? Cause she mentioned “free time” but she didn’t mention what he does during “work time”

B863ABEB-637C-4094-BC60-67D2584B5D8B.png

Posted

how does she always manage to make everything about herself? the person who asked that question was asking about Tim not how proud you are or that you enjoy being a housewife. literally just say business or anything lmao why would u say something as scuffed as ”planning for our future”

Posted

LOLLL. "Researching"? Like researching on how to eat ramen without being caught in HK?? And why does she say that his head is screwed on, like it's a big achievement? You both are adults and are already parents. I'd be worried if your head isn't screwed on. That's more of an achievement for a teenager. 

Someone also asked who helps out with babysitting, and she said Tim's mom but she had the audacity to say "But we don't get it often". UM WHAT. Issac is ALWAYS chucked to his grandma. What an ungrateful little girl Bubz!!

Posted

*Sigh*

Maybe she thinks that if she keeps saying that Tim is actually involved with their kids (kids as in just Ayla) and is a good father, it will magically come true...

SmartSelect_20190501-210539_Facebook.jpg

Posted

she could just say she doesn't want the fans to know and grant her a bit of privacy. instead they got a spiel of righteousness... tim got his head on straight? nah. if he did he could manage a few months with the kids without leaving every few weeks

Posted

*Sigh*

Maybe she thinks that if she keeps saying that Tim is actually involved with their kids (kids as in just Ayla) and is a good father, it will magically come true...

SmartSelect_20190501-210539_Facebook.jpg

Can she stop trying to make her children "be in love"? It sounds super awful and she constantly "ships" them with someone... :alpacadone:

Posted

Can she stop trying to make her children "be in love"? It sounds super awful and she constantly "ships" them with someone... :alpacadone:

yeah i felt so uncomfortable reading her caption on that photo... -_-

Posted

You guys are being a little harsh, i feel bad for Tim and Lindy. Just hope they talk about their relationship more, maybe begin to couple therapy(if they're not already doing that).  

Have she ever addressed the amount of clothes she buys for her children,  i mean its crazy and what do she do with clothes when her kids grows? I really want to know. Its seems excessive and very damaging to the environment. 

Posted

Sorry, what?

D8CA9121-274B-4896-B70C-53FC5535A3A2.png

I expect in a few hours we are gonna get some Instagram story rant from her saying “oh my god guys you know I just meant in an endearing way I’d never talk about my children that way” which we all know is half fasted and bogus