• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3093 posts in this topic

Posted

(I don't want to seem rude but I don't really understand what she meant by the second sentence?)

I don't know if I'm reading it right, but I'm just interrupting it has she's saying when Tim brushes Isaac's teeth it's cuter when he does it then her when filmed? :alpacaconfused::alpacaconfused: I could be wromg though 

Posted

So looks like Tim is spending more of her money. Her Insta story shows her viewing a property in Belfast with him and Ayla. I wanna how do they have so much money and why is he spending it like this when he gets funny if she buys things? 

Maybe shes selling more than makeup. What does Tim even do? Besides game and poorly at that.

Posted

Maybe shes selling more than makeup. What does Tim even do? Besides game and poorly at that.

They probably manage and invest in properties it seems.
eg. my bf does that and earns up to $1000 per month for just one property and he doesnt need to do much but its just pocket money for him and its not stable.

Tho tbh its not a lot of money unless you invest in a lot of properties. And they seem pretty well off, so maybe they also resell things to the chinese market too. Like a lot of people resell baby formula to China for almost $100 per can and a person can earn up to $100k annually. No way is she earning enough from youtube and selling makeup lol i honestly wonder if shes earning anything on youtube these days 

Posted

Does anyone else find her dancing cringey? 

Posted (edited)

Does anyone else find her dancing cringey? 

oh hell ya I just saw her instagram story and it’s her trying to be #relatable she was dancing to blackpinks kill this love with a mop and other Kpop songs like twice’s likey. I honestly think Lindy is realizing that her audience is getting bored so she’s trying to market herself to the younger viewers by throwing in some blackpink and bts songs. I know back in the day Lindy did listen to girls generation and 2NE1 but after she got married Kpop never was a topic anymore so it’s weird out of nowhere she’s listening to BP, hyuna, twice etc  now. 

Edited by Dahlia*
Autocorrect messed me up

Posted (edited)

oh hell ya I just saw her instagram story and it’s her trying to be #relatable she was dancing to blackpinks kill this love with a mop and other Koop songs like twice’s likey. I honestly think Lindy is realizing that her audience is getting bored so she’s trying to market herself to the younger viewers by throwing in some blackpink and bts songs. I know back in the day Lindy did listen to girls generation and 2NE1 but after she got married Kpop never was a topic anymore so it’s weird out of nowhere she’s listening to BP, hyuna, twice etc  now. 

she was talking about doing dance covers again too. I don’t remember if she said she was gonna post them to YouTube though

Edited by Ayce

Posted (edited)

I know we know practically nothing about Lindys mother but from what I've seen on April's Insta stories, I honestly don't like the woman. My impressions and vibes are that she is materialistically driven, probably put material things first before her children and probably used work as an excuse to skip out on mum duties. 

I've not once ever heard Lindy, April Ricky etc  ever dedicate anything to their mum. They are always giving praise to Granny Bubz who practically raised them. 

See another thing I don't understand. Lindy said she used to collect her mum's designer handbags, she thought it was the norm for every child. So she had enough money to buy all these designer goodies but not enough to take on a stay at home mum role? 

One last thing April has spent more time with her mum then I've ever seen Lindy spend with her. Was her mum ever in HK when Lindy lived there? Because it seems when Lindy moved to northern Ireland her parents moved to HK, were they scared of being lumbered with her kid(s)? 

Edited by Rin-chan
For sending reason it duplicated what I wrote.

Posted

I know we know practically nothing about Lindys mother but from what I've seen on April's Insta stories, I honestly don't like the woman. My impressions and vibes are that she is materialistically driven, probably put material things first before her children and probably used work as an excuse to skip out on mum duties. 

I've not once ever heard Lindy, April Ricky etc  ever dedicate anything to their mum. They are always giving praise to Granny Bubz who practically raised them. 

See another thing I don't understand. Lindy said she used to collect her mum's designer handbags, she thought it was the norm for every child. So she had enough money to buy all these designer goodies but not enough to take on a stay at home mum role? 

One last thing April has spent more time with her mum then I've ever seen Lindy spend with her. Was her mum ever in HK when Lindy lived there? Because it seems when Lindy moved to northern Ireland her parents moved to HK, were they scared of being lumbered with her kid(s)? 

I have actually noticed that Bubz never spoke about her parents but would always praise her Granny Bubz for being there for her. If her mother skipped out on Bubz and her siblings when they were children then thats really sad. A lot of women would love to have children but are unable to for various reasons so to see Bubz Mum take advantage of this is very sad.

Posted

truth, but Lindy does give credit to her mom for getting her into makeup, I remember her talking about it in a vlog years ago. Her mom also taught her about how important skincare is, which is pretty accurate with what you’re saying about her mom being materialistic tbh

Posted

I have actually noticed that Bubz never spoke about her parents but would always praise her Granny Bubz for being there for her. If her mother skipped out on Bubz and her siblings when they were children then thats really sad. A lot of women would love to have children but are unable to for various reasons so to see Bubz Mum take advantage of this is very sad.

And she‘s doing the same thing to Isaac. Guess the past repeats itself

Posted

Oy. These photos :hoplz:

side note; her photo of Isaac easter egg hunting were so cute...then I read the description about how it’ll be so cute when Aayla can join next year  :( 

FD8E0D0E-B8E7-4BDC-B776-519ACCB6FBE0.png

FB447247-39A3-48F4-82F2-C78053300863.png

Posted

Oy. These photos :hoplz:

side note; her photo of Isaac easter egg hunting were so cute...then I read the description about how it’ll be so cute when Aayla can join next year  :( 

FD8E0D0E-B8E7-4BDC-B776-519ACCB6FBE0.png

FB447247-39A3-48F4-82F2-C78053300863.png

how can she look young but old at the same time LOL

Posted

Can someone explain how these work, there aren’t any like buttons to click or anything throughout the process of her putting her make up on

B28DDD6D-DC91-444E-9CE2-EBA323D70A55.png

Posted

Can someone explain how these work, there aren’t any like buttons to click or anything throughout the process of her putting her make up on

B28DDD6D-DC91-444E-9CE2-EBA323D70A55.png

I think she’s copying those interactive kid games where they “help” the main character get ready. 

It was awkward watching those, like she was trying to be cute or something but she just ended up being tacky and confusing 

Posted

how can she look young but old at the same time LOL

she doesn’t look young to me, she looks her age. (Which isn’t a bad thing)