• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2768 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First: I like Lindy's exercise/"clean eating" stuff in her videos again. I loved that in her 2013 videos, as much as she annoyed me her body is killer and Idk, her vids always motivated me. (I feel like she might have retouched the before/after photos on insta though. Yes, muscles can make you look great--but her stomach area now looks like it never carried two kids. At all... It looks photoshopped. Maybe I'm just reaching.)

THAT ASIDE:

Wow. Okay, I know her parents neglected her and her sisters (? at least April, idk about her older sister because she never really showed up in her vids, all I know is she apparently bullied bubz when she was a kid?) but here's the thing: Lindy still HAD her sisters to turn to, who could relate to her situation. She still had her grandma as well.

Wtf does Isaac have? He has a father that's way too fucking hard on him for being only 4 1/2 years old, his mother regrets his existence, and he only has a sister who's the favorite of the family he can't turn to (I mean, for now she's a baby but for when they're older I mean).  If he had a brother they could at least band together, but no. He's literally alone in all of this shit, and if anything I really hope Tim's parents are there for him. (Never see Lindy's parents around, so here's to hoping Tim's parents are there for this kid!)
Where is his outlet?? Like.... jfc 
And does he even have friends? Does he get to see his cousins often? like why is this poor kid always alone with nobody his own age? He's in school, but where are the play dates? I had those at 4/5, I remember my first sleepover at a friend's house was at age 4.. I was closer to 5, but still. Granted this was the late 90's when life was slightly more chill and less risky, but come on. 

Edited by PeachOats
typo

Posted

can we all pretend to adopt isaac and be his new family bc clearly she doesn't give any shits about her child :alpacaconfused:

Posted

wait, when did she start lurking here lol did I miss something

She once went off recently about people talking about her, but it didn't sound like PULL and more like Gurugossiper or something. I don't think she lurks here.

Posted

She once went off recently about people talking about her, but it didn't sound like PULL and more like Gurugossiper or something. I don't think she lurks here.

Tbh whether it's here of GG both sites say the same things about her. 

Posted

Did you guys notice that Ayla seems to understand Chinese in their last video? Where was that effort for Isaac? Lindy said herself she gave up with him years ago, and because they planned on staying in Northern Ireland she didn’t think he needs Cantonese. I think that’s so wrong, and now with Ayla they’re making effort? Like? 

God I can see the problems that will arise in the future with the parents communicating in Cantonese with Ayla and then Issac just awkwardly standing away confused with not being able to understand anything they're saying. Like its not too late for Issac to fluently pick up Cantonese but they don't even try with him.

Posted

I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed about poor little Isaac. I've always thought they were so lucky to have such a kind, loving well-behaved little boy and it just seems like he really gets ignored more than usual lately.

Posted

Maybe because you don't care about Isaac that much?

0699D3E7-6541-4042-8E29-55C19897ED33.png

Posted

Maybe because you don't care about Isaac that much?

0699D3E7-6541-4042-8E29-55C19897ED33.png

(I don't want to seem rude but I don't really understand what she meant by the second sentence?)

Posted

okay so like, this might be the most shameful topic on the entire website, lol.

there are tons of things to criticize bubz for, but so many of you are out here literally accusing her of not loving her child and that's wild to me.

she's not the greatest and she probably shouldn't be idolized, but there's a point where fun gossip and discussing her problems becomes baseless hatred without facts to back up these gross claims.

pull is supposed to be better (a legit source to go for tea and shade) than accusing a mom of not loving her child.

like the bubzhub drama or whatever, that's fine! we've got photos of him clubbing with other woman and proof of him being weirdly controlling.

but ya'll are really reaching when you say she doesn't love her kid.

Posted

there are tons of things to criticize bubz for, but so many of you are out here literally accusing her of not loving her child and that's wild to me.

she's not the greatest and she probably shouldn't be idolized, but there's a point where fun gossip and discussing her problems becomes baseless hatred without facts to back up these gross claims.

pull is supposed to be better (a legit source to go for tea and shade) than accusing a mom of not loving her child.

like the bubzhub drama or whatever, that's fine! we've got photos of him clubbing with other woman and proof of him being weirdly controlling.

not saying she doesn’t love him but it’s clear which child she loves more

Posted

we never said any of that. we just want her to be fair with BOTH children. 

Posted

How exactly are these “gross claims”? We discuss what we willingly puts on the Internet. She is not a victim here. If this truly is just one big misunderstanding, then she is at fault for causing that misunderstanding by what she posts.

And I find it strange that you seem to think it’s abhorrent to even suggest a mother doesn’t love her child (which we never claimed anyway, just that she doesn’t appear to treat Isaac as well or love him AS MUCH) Not all mothers are saints who love their children unconditionally. Some mothers hate their kids. Some abuse them. Some wish they never had them. I’m not suggesting Lindy is any of those things, I’m just pointing out that your whole idea of “how dare you suggest a mother doesn’t love her child!” is ridiculous.

We wouldn’t be speculating if there was no reason to. 

Posted

"I can enjoy this thread calling out Lindy for being a bad parent for the tea but once I find out some people think Lindy doesn't love her children (which no one said), is when I can't properly enjoy my daily gossip forum" 

Pull is nothing but a gossip site. You're the one who put it on this pedestal for credentials. No one said this was a "fun" gossip site, it's just the less harsher ones. And at the end of the day, it's just a gossip site like all the rest.

Posted (edited)

So I'm a teacher and let me tell you kids show behaviour problems when they feel abandoned and neglected by both their parents.

They do the weirdest of things and the aggression that's shown is remarkable. It doesn't matter if he's a well behaved kid now he's not equipped to deal with this. I'm sure the kids at his school know about his home life. This will make him more withdrawn 

Let's be honest Tim nor Lindy are capable of being anything besides narcissists. I think Lindy exaggerated her abuse. I wouldn't leave my kids with my parents if I were abused by them. That's where you distance yourself for the safety of your kids.

Also it's not good idea to enforce bad behaviour like screaming or demanding food. Routines are just as important as making it known to the world you like your daughter more than your son.

Just wait until these kids hit their pre-teen years neither will be well adjusted or be able to handle criticism. That's no fault of their own because unfortunately their personalities are already formed.

You can't rely on grandparents to raise a young kid they also get tired of kids. 

Edited by Hanagyashena
Spelling

Posted

So looks like Tim is spending more of her money. Her Insta story shows her viewing a property in Belfast with him and Ayla. I wanna how do they have so much money and why is he spending it like this when he gets funny if she buys things?