• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3124 posts in this topic

Posted

This irks me so much :( where’s the photo of her reuniting with Isaac? Also the post is STILL going on about how her comments section is gone on youtube. Boo hoo. Why don’t you pay more attention to Isaac instead? 

91CE2E0F-824D-464C-8E85-0D9F1CAC4D2C.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Looking at the her instagram story really makes me believe she's trying to live her 'best life' through Ayla. "She has my chunky legs 🥰" yeah Lindy it's because she's a child. Don't you remember Issac was also very chubby? Where were those posts?

She's always posting stories of Ayla as herself in different situations whereas Issac is always her deadbeat husband. She gonna end up like one of those mom's who push their children to live out her own dreams she couldn't accomplish when she were young. 

Edited by CJTK
typo

Posted

Did you guys notice that Ayla seems to understand Chinese in their last video? Where was that effort for Isaac? Lindy said herself she gave up with him years ago, and because they planned on staying in Northern Ireland she didn’t think he needs Cantonese. I think that’s so wrong, and now with Ayla they’re making effort? Like? 

Posted

I really cant rationalize why she left Isaac behind? A family is supposed to be together and it’s so weird for her to be so happy with a family member missing. Isaac doesnt even throw tantrums as much as other kids, he most likely would have been fine on the trip back. What exactly was her concern? Unless she REALLY doesn’t want him to be there with them. if so she really is such a terrible mom i cant imagine how isaac is feeling. :(

Posted

First time-commenting on bubz's thread here. But, I used to LOVE bubz but once she moved back to Ireland, I couldn't relate to her anymore as her channel became a family channel. Every now and then, I would go check out her vlog but there was always something off and I finally read this thread her on PULL. What she's to Issac is just wrong! And I can't help but think there was signs earlier in her relationship with Tim prior to marriage and kids. For instance, Bubz' excessive bossiness over Tim, always saying she wears the pants in the relationship, etc. I can't help but think that Tim finally reached his breaking point when they had Issac. It's because of Bubz that her marriage is what it is today. She always acts like a kid yelling/screaming, whining and exaggerating everything to this day. So seeing Ayla doing the same when she doesn't get what she wants etc., she thinks her behavior is being independent? - girl you're crazy. You need to act more you're age.

Posted

Looking at the her instagram story really makes me believe she's trying to live her 'best life' through Ayla. "She has my chunk legs 🥰" yeah Lindy it's because she's a child. Don't you remember Issac was also very chubby? Where were those posts?

She's always posting stories of Ayla as herself in different situations whereas Issac is always her deadbeat husband. She gonna end up like one of those mom's who push their children to live out her own dreams she couldn't accomplish when she were young. 

lol I was thinking the same thing! Um she’s 1 and a half, not a fully developed woman. Same shit with the whole “ Ayla is so body positive goalz ✌🏻" dafuq? It’s like she’s low-key obsessing over her Ayla’s appearance? 

Lindy 1000000% projects herself onto Ayla, which is why she gets all the affection and attention because it’s like Lindy loving herself. I reckon she’ll try to mould Ayla to be just like her and will be upset if Ayla acquires an identity that’s very different to hers. A lot of mothers live vicariously through their daughters which in turn puts their daughters under pressure.

Posted

I really cant rationalize why she left Isaac behind? A family is supposed to be together and it’s so weird for her to be so happy with a family member missing. Isaac doesnt even throw tantrums as much as other kids, he most likely would have been fine on the trip back. What exactly was her concern? Unless she REALLY doesn’t want him to be there with them. if so she really is such a terrible mom i cant imagine how isaac is feeling. :(

I just watched her recent video and she says "I was face-timing Isaac and he goes Mummy, have a good holiday with Ayla and Daddy" 

I feel so upset for Isaac. It was like they were a family of three. I totally agree with you, he seems like a well-behaved kid, why was he left behind? 

Posted

Honestly if I didn't know anything about her, I would really think she only had one daughter :alpacaworry: 

Imagine Issac finding PULL and reading about all of this about his mother in the future. Poor kid. 

Posted

She doesn’t even try to hide the favouritsm now. When she was in Ireland with Isaac all she posted about was how much she missed her husband and Ayla. When she was in Hong Kong? Not a single word about Isaac or missing him or wishing he was there. And now this vlog all about reuniting with her. It’s honestly like they’re just a family of 3 at this point. Her behaviour makes me so sick

Posted

Honestly if I didn't know anything about her, I would really think she only had one daughter :alpacaworry: 

Imagine Issac finding PULL and reading about all of this about his mother in the future. Poor kid. 

He won't even need to read PULL.. just watching her vlogs and looking at her instagram posts could be enough evidence.

Posted

me either tbh, she went to Singapore after for the SkinInc thing after going to HK, but even then she could have left Isaac with Tim 🙄

Posted

At this point I wish some lurker would tell Lindy about the thread again, I really want her to read how people see her from outside if none of her family and friends bothers to tell her off.

Posted

i refuse to watch this video of hers: i blame the thumbnail. the image wants to picture her as a happy mother, the kind we see in commercials for baby products, or for products aimed at the whole family. This thumbnail is a big fat lie and i will not endorse it. Not to mention that Isaac was completely forgotten and ignored. /excuse me while i go cry in a corner for how lonely and unloved Isaac must feel

Posted

At this point I wish some lurker would tell Lindy about the thread again, I really want her to read how people see her from outside if none of her family and friends bothers to tell her off.

I think she still lurks here though, it feels like she is making even more poop jokes than usual.

PULL members: "Lindy has an obsession with poop and makes too many jokes about it"

Lindy: "Oh yeah? Hold my beer"

Posted (edited)

I think she still lurks here though, it feels like she is making even more poop jokes than usual.

PULL members: "Lindy has an obsession with poop and makes too many jokes about it"

Lindy: "Oh yeah? Hold my beer"

wait, when did she start lurking here lol did I miss something

Edited by Ayce