• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2117 posts in this topic

Posted

Pardon me, but she's an insufferable fucking bitch. I felt sorry for her because she's stuck with that little sewer gremlin for a husband, but that sympathy is long gone because of the huge difference in how she treats Isaac compared to Ayla.

Like how heartless and just plain mean. Fuck her. 

This tho x100000

There's a part of me that feels sorry for her for being stuck with a misogynistic husband but then she takes it out on Isaac. My sympathy has officially ran dry. Those two heartless pricks deserve eachother, it's their kids who should be spared.

Posted

when i first started watching her videos(beauty) and her comedy videos... i didn't think she would turn out to be so resentful towards their eldest child. like what the fuck? that sucks... just because isaac looks like tim? that's so shallow and very un-motherly. like i'm not a mother, i'm not interested on having children but as a parent shouldn't you be willing to put things like that aside and just focus on raising a good person? 

Posted

when i first started watching her videos(beauty) and her comedy videos... i didn't think she would turn out to be so resentful towards their eldest child. like what the fuck? that sucks... just because isaac looks like tim? that's so shallow and very un-motherly. like i'm not a mother, i'm not interested on having children but as a parent shouldn't you be willing to put things like that aside and just focus on raising a good person? 

It seems like she is unable to naturally love him where as it's as simple as breathing when it comes to loving Ayla. 

Posted

if isaac was born as a girl instead would lindy still treat her firstborn so badly ?? 

Posted

yall ever wonder what her siblings might be thinking rn? I really hope that they intervene and smack some sense into this bitch 

Posted

yall ever wonder what her siblings might be thinking rn? I really hope that they intervene and smack some sense into this bitch 

Doesn't seem like it, they just visited April when I checked Lindy's IG stories yesterday and she was playing with Ayla like it's fucking normal to only have one child with you while your toddler is abandoned somewhere across the globe. Could be that they talked about such concerns, but then Lindy probably would have been offended and shown that in some way.

Posted

I also saw on her Instagram story when she was in the airport how she missed her husband and Ayla. But there was no mention of Isaac. That's heartbreaking for the little lad. Why doesn't Lindy realise how bad she looks when she talks like this? People have already asked her about her favouritism for Ayla on Instagram before so she does know people see how she acts towards her kids. 

Posted

I also saw on her Instagram story when she was in the airport how she missed her husband and Ayla. But there was no mention of Isaac. That's heartbreaking for the little lad. Why doesn't Lindy realise how bad she looks when she talks like this? People have already asked her about her favouritism for Ayla on Instagram before so she does know people see how she acts towards her kids. 

She just can't help it, Ayla is just so #sassy and #bossy while Isaac is whiny and annoying to her. I'm not even a "kids person" but Isaac is so sensitive and thoughtful of other people around him, I just fail to see how he deserves any of this. (No child deserves such treatment but you know what I mean)

Posted

I wonder if she even realizes that she's disregarding the care of one of her own children because, evidently, it just comes naturally to her now.

Posted

I think theres also the thing is that Isaac kinda ''ruined'' her career (I know he really didn't and it's all Lindys fault anyways). He came at a time where neither of them where ready to have a kid... I remember them struggling at the beginning with the thought of having a child. Especially Tim. And Ayla on the other hand came at a time where she even was a wished for/wanted child. And it shows imo. (eventhough it shouldn't...)

Posted

I think theres also the thing is that Isaac kinda ''ruined'' her career (I know he really didn't and it's all Lindys fault anyways). He came at a time where neither of them where ready to have a kid... I remember them struggling at the beginning with the thought of having a child. Especially Tim. And Ayla on the other hand came at a time where she even was a wished for/wanted child. And it shows imo. (eventhough it shouldn't...)

I wonder how it would have been if instead of having greatly wished daughter she would have had another son.

Posted (edited)

I know what you mean and you're not saying that it justifies Lindy's behavior towards him but I get where you're coming from. Lindy is just a shit mom, whether her son looks like Tim or not. SHE just needs to step up and cut that shit out. I feel so bad for Issac and it makes me really despise ppl like Lindy and Tim who have 2 wonderful and healthy babies, while there are ppl out there who can't even have one child of their own who would love that baby no matter what ugh. 

Yea sure she should acknowledge what I said because it's obviously the reason for her resentment. As a mother it is her job to take responsibility and whether she hates Tim or not, her children should come first. It's time to stop pampering and coddling that man child and just divorce him already.

She's a terrible mother and overall a pretty shitty being (:happee:) but it's not so hard to understand where the resentment and favoritism comes from. That's all I was pointing out. y'all can chill with the downvotes now

Edited by saltycookie

Posted

I wonder if she even realizes that she's disregarding the care of one of her own children because, evidently, it just comes naturally to her now.

clearly not, she is too busy deluluing herself that her marriage is perfect 

Posted

clearly not, she is too busy deluluing herself that her marriage is perfect 

Lool yeah she's stopped hiding her misery for now and is acting like the sun shines out of Tim's backside for fulfilling his role as a father this month . She hasn't mentioned him once since they were "reunited" I wonder if he chucked Ayla at her and immediately went drinking with his pals.