• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2117 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess she did go to HK ūüôĄ

2474898B-4EA3-4040-B19F-BA1DB38C1B2B.png

Posted

Guess she did go to HK ūüôĄ

2474898B-4EA3-4040-B19F-BA1DB38C1B2B.png

This is so upsetting ūü§¨ How can you leave one child without saying goodbye, then post this? It's so clear who is her favorite, even we can tell. Poor Isaac ūüėě

Posted

Re: leaving Isaac while he was asleep - I think my mom did this quite a lot in my first years of life as I had to be handed to my grandparents a lot while my parents worked full time. I was really attached to my mom and wouldn't let her go so she had to sneak out when I fell asleep, but I still remember how inconsolable I was when I woke up and found out she left, like I literally can still remember the feeling and it's not nice. Sadly I would say I still have some abandonment issues/ anxious attachment to this day and I worry about how it's gonna impact my future relationships. Not an ok thing to do to children and I feel like Isaac has always been passed around a lot his whole life because both of his parents are so selfish and immature. 

Posted

bubz has an instagram highlight dedicated to ayla but not isaac ..... the highlight is titled.... drum roll please..... SASS QUEEN jdhfkshg her favourtism is so annoying T_T

Posted

Re: leaving Isaac while he was asleep - I think my mom did this quite a lot in my first years of life as I had to be handed to my grandparents a lot while my parents worked full time. I was really attached to my mom and wouldn't let her go so she had to sneak out when I fell asleep, but I still remember how inconsolable I was when I woke up and found out she left, like I literally can still remember the feeling and it's not nice. Sadly I would say I still have some abandonment issues/ anxious attachment to this day and I worry about how it's gonna impact my future relationships. Not an ok thing to do to children and I feel like Isaac has always been passed around a lot his whole life because both of his parents are so selfish and immature. 

So sorry to hear that :( I think many of us have had similar past of being "left behind" by a parent and hence have trust issues. Even in your case I believe you didn't want to be left by your mother 'cause you didn't feel safe without her. And I'm sure the same applies to Isaac. He doesn't have anyone else but his mother, his dad is a piece of shit who doesn't care for either of his kids let alone his wife. Isaac didn't even have grandparent who would take care of him, he's always with his mom.

I really wish Lindy would understand what she does is wrong but there's no way she could ever admit neglecting her child.

Posted

Probably a stupid thought, but if both parents dislike Isaac that much, maybe they should just leave him with his grandparents. At least he'd have a more stable and loving home there... :alpacadone: I know he really loves both his parents and his sister, so this wouldn't be a solution, but I wish there was a way to make life better for him in the long run.

Posted

Probably a stupid thought, but if both parents dislike Isaac that much, maybe they should just leave him with his grandparents. At least he'd have a more stable and loving home there... :alpacadone: I know he really loves both his parents and his sister, so this wouldn't be a solution, but I wish there was a way to make life better for him in the long run.

Instead of abandoning him for good they should go to therapy and workout WHY THEY DISLIKE THEIR BABY!

Posted

Instead of abandoning him for good they should go to therapy and workout WHY THEY DISLIKE THEIR BABY!

I think I just lost all of my hope for them already, they disgust me so much with their favoritism...

Posted

I think I just lost all of my hope for them already, they disgust me so much with their favoritism...

I know what you mean, I just believe if Isaac would be given to his grandparents to take care of he would suffer so much.. There's no win for him right now...

Posted

I understand why Bubz hate Isaac. He's an exact copy of Tim. It's just an innocent baby but I look at Isac and feel irritated. It's just because it's exactly mini Tim. Considering he's such a shit father and husband (and ugly) it's not hard to resent the child that looks like him. Not saying that justifies it, Isaac can't help it, but it makes a lot of sense to me tbh.

Posted

I understand why Bubz hate Isaac. He's an exact copy of Tim. It's just an innocent baby but I look at Isac and feel irritated. It's just because it's exactly mini Tim. Considering he's such a shit father and husband (and ugly) it's not hard to resent the child that looks like him. Not saying that justifies it, Isaac can't help it, but it makes a lot of sense to me tbh.

But he's nothing "like" Tim. They might have similar faces but he's never going to be Tim. They are not carved out of the same wood, there are no similar traits between them. If anything Isaac is a copy of Lindy personality wise but much better.

Posted

I know what you mean and you're not saying that it justifies Lindy's behavior towards him but I get where you're coming from. Lindy is just a shit mom, whether her son looks like Tim or not. SHE just needs to step up and cut that shit out. I feel so bad for Issac and it makes me really despise ppl like Lindy and Tim who have 2 wonderful and healthy babies, while there are ppl out there who can't even have one child of their own who would love that baby no matter what ugh. 

Posted

I think it's her narcissism streak that shows with her kids appearances. You can see that Ayla has a variation of Tim's nose and it took her ages to stop obsessing over who Ayla looked like. She put her self in Ayla's name as well even with her original baby girl name ( Lily ) she wanted it to mean " Lindy I Love You (ūü§ģūü§ģ)¬†¬†" ¬†Ayla isn't Ayla to Lindy she's an extension of herself. A lot of mums live through their daughters and it can lead to very unhealthy toxic behaviours. I.e eating disorders. " When I¬†imagined having¬†a daughter I thought she'd be a Barbie doll¬†not that pig!" Just a rough example.¬†