• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1922 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you guys think she takes her anger for Tim on Isaac? That she would actually love to do this to Tim (leave in the middle of the night only to make him cry after her) but decided to it to her son?

I think this is horrible, a child always should have an opportunity to be heard and never should be abandoned like that! Especially Isaac who is momma's boy who has no one else but his mother...

Posted

Do you guys think she takes her anger for Tim on Isaac? That she would actually love to do this to Tim (leave in the middle of the night only to make him cry after her) but decided to it to her son?

I think this is horrible, a child always should have an opportunity to be heard and never should be abandoned like that! Especially Isaac who is momma's boy who has no one else but his mother...

Definitely. I don't think there's any other reason, she seems to have been blaming Isaac on the failed marriage ever since he got into the family.

She's so damn selfish, it only makes her preaching about being humble and kind feel even more fake...

Posted

what a horrible mother! how could it EVER be the best NOT to tell your kid you'll be gone for some time, and say goodbye?

This is the same person that lets her husband spend thousands on a sport car instead of a possible near-death Domo.....

Posted

*mega tinfoil hat theory* I feel like she only settled for tim's ugly ass thinking that no other chick would want him and that he'd worship her and stay loyal but it just blew up in her face bc not only is he ugly, he's deadbeat.... lol rip 5eva

Posted

On another note: I never heard her mentioning Skininc? And now that she's on this mega fancy event, she adores the brand? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

She's so awful to Isaac I can't deal with this woman. Does she not remember anything of her own early childhood? When I get irritated by small kids in my family or whatever I always remember myself that I used to be scared of a lot of things and relied on my parents all the time, they were there for me to make sure I'm OK. Imagining they didn't behave like they did and just leave without telling me??? . No idea what kind of person I'd be today. 

Posted (edited)

I developed borderline personality disorder due to abandonment I felt growing up when my brother became diagnosed as schizophrenic and my parents both turned all their attention to caring for him, leaving me forgotten a lot of the time. Like, not being picked up from school at 7 or 8 and having to find my own way home sorta thing while both parents were focused on my brother. 
I know it isn't quite the same, but I started to develop a fear of abandonment and also resorted to cutting people out of my life because I had the mentality similar to "you can't fire me, I quit." It has been SO hard to manage my symptoms after facing neglect and feeling forgotten as a young child. I was constantly bounced places to stay like a hot potato because my mom and dad were trying to figure out what to do with my brother first.

THIS SHIT LINDY IS PULLING ON ISAAC COULD VERY WELL DAMAGE HIM AND CREATE ISSUES DOWN THE ROAD FOR HIM. Poor boy....he doesn't deserve this, but he might grow up thinking he does. Just like I did. And it takes a lot of work to re-wire your brain once the damage is done during your formative years. 

Not saying he will develop BPD, but I believe Lindy's actions will have consequences! I can't believe I used to view her as a good role model back in the day. Wtf happened?!

Edited by Meowzah

Posted

So I've been lurking Tim's instagram and his tagged photos after wondering why he hasnt made an appearance in bubz recent vlogs, and it seems like it's predominately girls that he's following.

And bubz isn't following tim????

Posted

*mega tinfoil hat theory* I feel like she only settled for tim's ugly ass thinking that no other chick would want him and that he'd worship her and stay loyal but it just blew up in her face bc not only is he ugly, he's deadbeat.... lol rip 5eva

This tho! 

I remember her saying " sure most women wouldn't look twice at Tim ( ouch what a horrible thing to say about your husband btw. I bet if Tim said the same about her it would crush her. I digress) but I look at Tim through my heart." Welp you backed the wrong horse sweetie. 

Posted (edited)

Does she treat Issac how she wants to treat Tim and because he looks like him.

Edited by Anat

Posted

Does she treat Issac how she wants to treat Tim and because he looks like him.

yikes. 

its not poor isaac's fault. damn lindy...i was rooting for you. 

anyway about the abandonment thing. I remember being in senior high and my mom had a vacation overseas and she somehow forgot to tell me, i don't know why maybe i was having one of my bitchy tantrums and straight up scared the shit out of me. I had to call her to make sure she's still alive. i mean... if i acted like that as an almost adult, i'm sure a kid would be scarred. 

Posted

This is the same person that lets her husband spend thousands on a sport car instead of a possible near-death Domo.....

yup, I remember... 

I think you might be onto something. like she can't actually punish Tim, but Isaac is a powerless little kid who has to listen to his parents :( 

She's so awful to Isaac I can't deal with this woman. Does she not remember anything of her own early childhood? When I get irritated by small kids in my family or whatever I always remember myself that I used to be scared of a lot of things and relied on my parents all the time, they were there for me to make sure I'm OK. Imagining they didn't behave like they did and just leave without telling me??? . No idea what kind of person I'd be today. 

read reply below ;)

I developed borderline personality disorder due to abandonment I felt growing up when my brother became diagnosed as schizophrenic and my parents both turned all their attention to caring for him, leaving me forgotten a lot of the time. Like, not being picked up from school at 7 or 8 and having to find my own way home sorta thing while both parents were focused on my brother. 
I know it isn't quite the same, but I started to develop a fear of abandonment and also resorted to cutting people out of my life because I had the mentality similar to "you can't fire me, I quit." It has been SO hard to manage my symptoms after facing neglect and feeling forgotten as a young child. I was constantly bounced places to stay like a hot potato because my mom and dad were trying to figure out what to do with my brother first.

THIS SHIT LINDY IS PULLING ON ISAAC COULD VERY WELL DAMAGE HIM AND CREATE ISSUES DOWN THE ROAD FOR HIM. Poor boy....he doesn't deserve this, but he might grow up thinking he does. Just like I did. And it takes a lot of work to re-wire your brain once the damage is done during your formative years. 

Not saying he will develop BPD, but I believe Lindy's actions will have consequences! I can't believe I used to view her as a good role model back in the day. Wtf happened?!

My fiancee was also kinda abandoned like this by everyone in her life. Now she has major trust issues because of it, and thinks everyone will leave her at some point, without saying why or goodbye. Her dad was never involved in her life, and her mother seemed resentful towards fiancee because "fiancee took away from her mother's freedom". Fiancee' mom says this is not true, but you know how actions sometimes speak louder than words. I'm sure that whatever resentful feelings she may have had, they were not conscious, and so her moher is not actually lying.

i'm sorry to read about your BPD caused by your parents - I hope you currently have a better environment, and tools to control your worst fears and all. We don't think fiancee had BPD, but then again, fiancee has yet to find a therapist to talk to, and the mental energy to talk to one. 

On topic, I hope Isaac will not develop any personality or mental issues down the road. 

I know I said I'd stop watching her videos, but ... I failed to do so, oops. Did anyone else watch her videos in which her training sessions were included? I think that as content wise they're a bit more interesting and can be motivating for those who also want to start working out or for those who started and need to keep at it (fiancee and I, hehe). What I want to discuss is her choice of outfits, and especially pants ... which in her case look a lot like (basically) undies :/ Call me prude or conservative (in this case I kinda am) but I find those micro shorts not appropriate for 1on1 training, not for the gym (we joined a gym, and i saw a girl there wearing some). They can easly rile up your butt cheeks, or during excercises where you need to split your legs (for instance, on the machines that train your thighs) those shorts can reveal your privates... If you train home alone, by yourself, you can even be naked, lol. So, I feel like she (possibly unconsciously) chose those micro shorts to fish some compliments from her trainer (since her husband doesn't seem to be very good at it) 

Posted

How can she just leave him like that... Poor Isaac deserves so much better than this.

Posted

I’m just confused why on earth she was invited to that beauty con I know she’s been a guest there before but Lindy hasn’t made a beauty related video in so long why would they invite her that’s like inviting the lovely ify to Kcon, she’s not even that prominent in the Asian beauty community as she use to be and her vlogs don’t get as much views as they use to despite having over million subs just doesn’t make sense to me from a business standpoint unless her fans are regularly requesting for her to be a guest speaker. 

Posted

I know I said I'd stop watching her videos, but ... I failed to do so, oops. Did anyone else watch her videos in which her training sessions were included? I think that as content wise they're a bit more interesting and can be motivating for those who also want to start working out or for those who started and need to keep at it (fiancee and I, hehe). What I want to discuss is her choice of outfits, and especially pants ... which in her case look a lot like (basically) undies :/ Call me prude or conservative (in this case I kinda am) but I find those micro shorts not appropriate for 1on1 training, not for the gym (we joined a gym, and i saw a girl there wearing some). They can easly rile up your butt cheeks, or during excercises where you need to split your legs (for instance, on the machines that train your thighs) those shorts can reveal your privates... If you train home alone, by yourself, you can even be naked, lol. So, I feel like she (possibly unconsciously) chose those micro shorts to fish some compliments from her trainer (since her husband doesn't seem to be very good at it) 

Kyle the trainer is giving Lindy some challenging routines that she probably wouldn't attempt if she followed her own program, As for outfits & those volleyball shorts, I've seen much worse in the gym. That's why there's usually a dress code at some facilities. Also Kyle's totally professional and completely focused on her posture the entire time to make sure she's using correct form. Nothing will screw up your progress faster than a back injury.    

In a month or so Lindy can just go workout or tag along with her sister to maintain things. Creating a simple routine with healthier food choices is what she needs to focus on in addition to the exercise regimen.

Compliments will keep anyone motivated and you're not going to get many glances when you wear potato sacks. :alpacaheadshake: