Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1131 posts in this topic

Posted

She has addressed the topic of what her husband does. Tim manages their properties, their businesses, and their investments. As well as representing her for marketing and other engagements that advance those businesses and even charities.  This is a full time job for the lifestyle they live.

Posted (edited)

She has addressed the topic of what her husband does. Tim manages their properties, their businesses, and their investments. As well as representing her for marketing and other engagements that advance those businesses and even charities.  This is a full time job for the lifestyle they live.

As someone who's partner's father does nearly exactly the same thing except minus the marketing instead he's a doctor who runs his own practice who never has to fly anywhere for his properties/outside investments/businesses.... 

It smells like bullshit. 

I can address every single one of these. 

Properties: you do not have to be there at all, you get an agent, they email you any issues, thats it, you don't have to go there EVER. (maybe once a year if the tenant is fucked) I know several people who own investment properties both international and local, neither have to "go watch it" unless you rent privately but renting privately is a really dumb move because you're not covered if shit goes wrong.

Businesses: Also, can be done remotely. 

Investments: Can all be done by a broker which you dont pay unless you cash them out (i've had several investments in stocks and various things, you literally do nothing with them except monitor the market from your own computer...) 

Marketing: Again, what marketing? She does basically nothing in terms of things to be marketed, she did one eyeshadow palette in like 3/4 years, her brushes probably have not sold well in years considering she's barely a beauty guru. 

Charities: Repeating myself again, if you own a charity you still don't DO anything unless there's events/galas for it, you can literally manage these things from home. 

I think its all just BS and he wants to get away. All of these things are easily done remotely in this day and age. 

Edited by MarshmallowCloud
adding on stuff

Posted

As someone who's partner's father does nearly exactly the same thing except minus the marketing instead he's a doctor who runs his own practice who never has to fly anywhere for his properties/outside investments/businesses.... 

It smells like bullshit. 

I can address every single one of these. 

Properties: you do not have to be there at all, you get an agent, they email you any issues, thats it, you don't have to go there EVER. (maybe once a year if the tenant is fucked) I know several people who own investment properties both international and local, neither have to "go watch it" unless you rent privately but renting privately is a really dumb move because you're not covered if shit goes wrong.

Businesses: Also, can be done remotely. 

Investments: Can all be done by a broker which you dont pay unless you cash them out (i've had several investments in stocks and various things, you literally do nothing with them except monitor the market from your own computer...) 

Marketing: Again, what marketing? She does basically nothing in terms of things to be marketed, she did one eyeshadow palette in like 3/4 years, her brushes probably have not sold well in years considering she's barely a beauty guru. 

Charities: Repeating myself again, if you own a charity you still don't DO anything unless there's events/galas for it, you can literally manage these things from home. 

I think its all just BS and he wants to get away. All of these things are easily done remotely in this day and age. 

Fantastic "op-ed". ;) However, I was only repeating what she discussed in her vlog last week. I cannot envy their lifestyle as I know from personal experience being separated for business reasons sucks. My husband and I both deploy often. So, I understand most of why she gets anxious. Though, we will not ever have children. I can't relate to that. Whatever businesses that they have may require face-time because I have watched Hong Kong and mainland China vloggers for a while now and face-time is highly valued in that culture.

Posted

Fantastic "op-ed". ;) However, I was only repeating what she discussed in her vlog last week. I cannot envy their lifestyle as I know from personal experience being separated for business reasons sucks. My husband and I both deploy often. So, I understand most of why she gets anxious. Though, we will not ever have children. I can't relate to that. Whatever businesses that they have may require face-time because I have watched Hong Kong and mainland China vloggers for a while now and face-time is highly valued in that culture.

Oh yeah it wasnt at you, it was at the statement bubz made, thats why i said it smells like bullshit, i think she's just covering his shit cause people are always asking "what the fuck does he do that makes him have to leave you there alone" cause she consistently whinges about it..

and my partners dad is from hong kong, lives in hk, does his business remotely thats located in aus and other parts of the world so.... bubz you're just covering for tim's bullshit. 

Posted

Oh yeah it wasnt at you, it was at the statement bubz made, thats why i said it smells like bullshit, i think she's just covering his shit cause people are always asking "what the fuck does he do that makes him have to leave you there alone" cause she consistently whinges about it..

and my partners dad is from hong kong, lives in hk, does his business remotely thats located in aus and other parts of the world so.... bubz you're just covering for tim's bullshit. 

LOL! That's likely the case. I wish we could do our work remotely but not possible. I doubt their situation is remotely the same.

Posted

Honestly...With Tim going to HK so often it's always worried me that he's cheating on her. Or has cheated on her and maybe now has to visit another child he has there or something.

Like, just him being away from her so often seems super suspicious. Plus when he comes back she always seems like she missed him more than he missed her. Pluuuus when they are together she has to fight for his attention.

In any event, I definitely don't think it's good for their relationship or fair to her/Isaac emotionally for him to be gone that frequently.

Im worried there's something else going on.

I hope I'm wrong.

Posted

Honestly...With Tim going to HK so often it's always worried me that he's cheating on her. Or has cheated on her and maybe now has to visit another child he has there or something.

Like, just him being away from her so often seems super suspicious. Plus when he comes back she always seems like she missed him more than he missed her. Pluuuus when they are together she has to fight for his attention.

In any event, I definitely don't think it's good for their relationship or fair to her/Isaac emotionally for him to be gone that frequently.

Im worried there's something else going on.

I hope I'm wrong.

A quote from her relationship video:

" There's gonna be moments when your other half is gonna makes mistakes... You're going to make mistakes, ok. And if you choose to forgive them, understand that this is a process... It will take time. A lot of times, people are like "How will I know that he or she is not gonna do it again?". Well, the thing is, you don't know. You can't tell the future, no one can tell the future. Some people say that "Once a cheater, always a cheater, whatsoever".

I'm almost certain he cheated and just joyrides the money and Bubz is too ashamed to divorce someone or thinks "its not bad enough to leave".

Posted

A quote from her relationship video:

" There's gonna be moments when your other half is gonna makes mistakes... You're going to make mistakes, ok. And if you choose to forgive them, understand that this is a process... It will take time. A lot of times, people are like "How will I know that he or she is not gonna do it again?". Well, the thing is, you don't know. You can't tell the future, no one can tell the future. Some people say that "Once a cheater, always a cheater, whatsoever".

I'm almost certain he cheated and just joyrides the money and Bubz is too ashamed to divorce someone or thinks "its not bad enough to leave".

She doesn't seem like the type to divorce either, especially after being with each other for so long I don't want to imagine how painful that would be. 

Personally, he doesn't seem like the cheating type... he seems too childish? 

Posted

She doesn't seem like the type to divorce either, especially after being with each other for so long I don't want to imagine how painful that would be. 

Personally, he doesn't seem like the cheating type... he seems too childish? 

She's also pretty religious, she'd never want to admit it. Bubz is quite vain and likes to appear like her life is ideal. 

To me thats exactly why he sounds childish, by the sounds of it (and no I'm not going far into it) they obviously dont like to use protection during sex (1 miscarried baby and 2 kids in like 3 years is quite a lot) and Tim probably likes to play around in Hong Kong, people who looked at his fb (I personally haven't) said he constantly posts pictures of himself drinking himself stupid with friends and comments like "you were so wasted last night"

Personally, I'd leave someone like that in a heartbeat but..appearances are more important to her I guess. 

Posted

Yeah...I mentioned earlier in this post that pretty much kids that are nearly 3 they should be able to form actual sentences "I want to go to the toilet" "I'm hungry can i have a banana" "can I please have that" but Isaac can say none of that...which usually means a medical condition or neglect usually, shyness can have a part but at that age they should be takin him to a therapist to see whats up to nurture him, not have another child so he can fall further behind. Bilingual means nothing because they should still know a simple sentence....

It's more common for boys not to speak until later, combined with bilingual upbringing. Most boys in my family started talking very late (2,5), while my sister and I started talking at 18 months or so. It could ofcourse also be a part of (mild) autism, since Isaac also has shown to have difficulties interacting with other children, but that's just my speculation ofcourse.

We also don't see the 100% picture of their lives. They vlog maybe 8 minutes worth of a week, ofcourse you'll only see the cute moments etc. From what I've seen, Lindy's trying real hard to teach him how to speak.

As for Tim, I don't see him as a person to have a long-lasting affair. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Lindy  had invested in companies back in Hongkong when her channel was bigger and had more output and he has to manage those. PLus, normally youtubers hire accountants , but I can also see Lindy thinking that's a waste of money and let Tim handle those stuff. If you're moderately big, you almost have to hire a part-time accountant to keep up with everything.

Posted

It's more common for boys not to speak until later, combined with bilingual upbringing. Most boys in my family started talking very late (2,5), while my sister and I started talking at 18 months or so. It could ofcourse also be a part of (mild) autism, since Isaac also has shown to have difficulties interacting with other children, but that's just my speculation ofcourse.

We also don't see the 100% picture of their lives. They vlog maybe 8 minutes worth of a week, ofcourse you'll only see the cute moments etc. From what I've seen, Lindy's trying real hard to teach him how to speak.

As for Tim, I don't see him as a person to have a long-lasting affair. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Lindy  had invested in companies back in Hongkong when her channel was bigger and had more output and he has to manage those. PLus, normally youtubers hire accountants , but I can also see Lindy thinking that's a waste of money and let Tim handle those stuff. If you're moderately big, you almost have to hire a part-time accountant to keep up with everything.

there's info from personal facebooks showing that tim is a drunk and partying constantly, work is an excuse to fuck off somewhere because as I said before, all of that shit can be done from home, you dont HAVE to fly halfway across the world to do your accounting or look after companies, I wouldnt be surprised if he does it to get away from his kid. I dont wanna speculate isaacs issues, my brother also had a bad time talking because of mild autism (barely spoke till around 4) but with proper therapy and care he was speaking within a month or two of therapy and now doesn't ever shut up, if kids dont start forming proper sentences around 3, something is up honestly. 

And yeah as I said a lot of this basis is stuff found that 'isn't shown'. I haven't looked into it but from what I've read, people who watch Lindy's brothers vlogs, anytime she's in it, she's ignoring Isaac pretty much....... 

Posted (edited)

Going back to HK for work my ass

I put the pic under spoilers bc I'm not sure if it goes against privacy rules (if it does, i'll take it down) but the woman next to him is not Lindy. I covered their faces for their privacy

idk about Lindy, but unless they're actually relatives, I'm not ok w my man drinking arm and arm with another woman in another country while i slave away back home taking care of the house and my son (or maybe that's just me) 

I found this tagged pic on tim's fb. like someone mentioned in this thread, there are lot of tagged photos of him going out drinking and partying on his fb. his fb is public btw so basically anyone could see them. 

(this pic was taken on may 14, 2016 so Isaac was born already)

Screen_Shot_2017-05-29_at_8.55.28_PM.thu

Edited by mizuhara90
edit

Posted

I feel like Tim resents Lindy because it seems like moving back to the UK to raise their kids was something that she was really set on, and he was never really on board for. Go back to their vlog where they were both back in Hong Kong (I think its the one where they found out the new baby's gender) and when Bubz mentioned moving back to Hong Kong, Tim was saying "YES, omg YES we need to move back"

Either way, I feel bad for Bubz, as much as she annoys me. Her husband is gone for weeks at a time pissing away whats probably HER money on plane tickets, not on something that benefits the family, but just leaving her to take care of Isaac.

Tim is gross though. When your toddler has to scold you not to hit a pregnant belly while you sit back and laugh, you know something is wrong.

Posted

I don't know if Tim is cheating, but I'm pretty sure he's being immature and getting drunk.

This might be mean, but Tim doesn't seem to have a job, (probably) wastes Lindy's money on drinking and dicking around with friends in HK, isn't there for his pregnant wife and baby son...honestly just ain't shit. 

Posted

Lindy probably wanted to move to the UK both because she has her family there (to help her out and distract her) and because she thought she can keep Tim close like that. But instead he's just going back to HK constantly. HK is easier for Tim to run away, he has tons of friends there he can go out with and who "invite" him all the time, so he can't say no and has to go. Of course. Because it's an easy excuse to stay away from his duties.

I really don't understand why they're clashing so much, it always felt like Tim never really wanted Isaac. Or maybe he wanted a child but without any responsibilities. But isn't that something you talk about beforehand? Lindy is so family-oriented and it doesn't seem to be what Tim wants at all, so I wonder why they went the way of trying to get a child at all.

I guess Tim rarely being around plays heavily into Isaac being slow on learning to talk though...