• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3123 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the sleuthing. Interesting that theres no response to the other legitimately incriminating ones though.

Posted

She's re-reading her book once again. Second time since the beginning of the year. I understand you can be proud about your work but this is getting really ridiculous. You might be able to learn something new from your work in a few years but not a month after you re-read it already. I find this selling technique so shallow.

Screenshot_2019-02-07_at_14.57.10.thumb.

Posted

She's re-reading her book once again. Second time since the beginning of the year. I understand you can be proud about your work but this is getting really ridiculous. You might be able to learn something new from your work in a few years but not a month after you re-read it already. I find this selling technique so shallow.

Screenshot_2019-02-07_at_14.57.10.thumb.

Again! This is so pathetic! And to say "I can't believe the person who wrote it was me" is what makes all of this so pathetic. You shouldn't have to CONSTANTLY promote stuff to your fans who should already have bought your book the first time you published it. But I guess the sales are going down...

Posted

i feel like the last picture of tim and the girl has been kind of manipulated.

seems like the girl just bumped into him in macau and took a photo as a fan of bubz, hence tagging her in the caption too.

personally i think that this picture is completely innocent and shouldnt be twisted to fit his 'cheating' agenda since the girl has nothing to do with it

(red is original poster)

20190207_134108.png

20190207_134608.png

She might have innocently bummed into him, but that doesn't explain WHY Tim is at some random club in Macau ( and all alone as it seems?)

Posted

I feel like Lindy keeps reading her own advice because it's like a mantra to her. Her book is like her bible, if she just believes hard enough in her own words, she can follow them or something like that.

Posted

Again! This is so pathetic! And to say "I can't believe the person who wrote it was me" is what makes all of this so pathetic. You shouldn't have to CONSTANTLY promote stuff to your fans who should already have bought your book the first time you published it. But I guess the sales are going down...

I run social media marketing for a few creative projects I'm doing. But bloody hell, if I have nothing new to tell my followers I just don't. I take a short break from social media until I find something interesting to show. Maybe not the best marketing technique but it works for me, instead of posting same shit again and again and telling people that "OMG I can't believe that all these projects I'm doing are mine, ERMAHGERD GUYSSS... :hurrplz: "

True about the sales going down... With Tim wasting huge sums of money on shallow things like cars and stupid, unnecessary home tech, they'll soon be going bankrupt. :harharplz:

Posted

''Suddenly want to write another book'' ..about what? failed marriage? how to lie to yourself and pretending everythings fine? how to kill your youtube career? ..or parenting? pfff :hurrplz:

Posted

When I found this picture I felt this picture is a bit off hence why I posted it I’ve seen plenty of fan photos but this one idk maybe I’m just reading too into it seems sketchy by body language of course I wasn’t there but you gotta admit for just a fan photo it is a bit much and of course I didn’t manipulate it in anyway just censored OPs face 

Posted

When I found this picture I felt this picture is a bit off hence why I posted it I’ve seen plenty of fan photos but this one idk maybe I’m just reading too into it seems sketchy by body language of course I wasn’t there but you gotta admit for just a fan photo it is a bit much and of course I didn’t manipulate it in anyway just censored OPs face 

I think people just have a different body language when they feel attracted to someone, even if they just met, as opposed to meeting someone who they find completely unattractive. And maybe for the people involved, the body language is not that obvious, but for the onlookers the message appears clear. By the body language alone, i totally think they got it on afterwards, and i could be completely wrong - maybe she's married and as faithful as she can be, and just happens to like Lindy and wanted a pic with Tim, after seeing him there. I don't think anyone could be blamed for jumping to conclusions because of a picture. 

It's still shady he was in Macau when he was supposed to be in HK for 'real business' ... i really need to find a better youtuber to watch. someone who doesn't respect herself and who doesn't know how to promote her videos have nothing to teach me :( 

Posted

I recently found this forum from bubz instagram story about how to not come here >_< lol after reading I was hooked. I have been watching her videos for such a long time and I slowly started to change me view of her :( 

I really liked her in the beginning, now it’s just sad. 

Why did she have no say in him buying a car? And why is she so obcessed with her bumhole, farts, pooing? Did I not pick up on these from the beginning or has it increase now that her videos are dull? 

EF225104-BB5C-43B9-885E-1823EBA810B9.png

Posted

Her new video really captures her perfectly. It's nightmare fuel.

Posted (edited)

* Never mind :D Thought you meant the book pic.

Edited by rieaku

Posted

Caption this: Child exploitation

6F4AC8E9-1226-4E3E-8CB2-25CDD2479ED0.png

Posted

summary of  her last video [even though i wanted to stay away. fiancee encouraged me to watch -_- ]:TV show impressions, Ayla this, Ayla that, isaac - something, Ayla again, tim ate my pizza and i left a (passive -my own thoughts) agressive message on his laptop. [the last part was written in the video description]. 

Posted

summary of  her last video [even though i wanted to stay away. fiancee encouraged me to watch -_- ]:TV show impressions, Ayla this, Ayla that, isaac - something, Ayla again, tim ate my pizza and i left a (passive -my own thoughts) agressive message on his laptop. [the last part was written in the video description]. 

What I don't understand is why watch such nasty show about those 'rich mummies' when she's such a 'nice' and 'kind' person. All the people I know that have very high personal values in life don't watch these kind of crap shows. And then complain about it...