• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3050 posts in this topic

Posted

seriously lindy? already saying your infant daughter has a """"resting bitch face""""??????

when is this woman going to stop trying to create online personas for her underage children? stop trying to sell Ayla as the "bitchy sassy" one and Isaac as the "quiet submissive" one.

At this point I'm afraid she is gonna turn into another Margaret Palermo and force her children to be fake in front of the camera for the sake of $$$$$

Screenshot_2019-02-04 Bubz ( itsbubz) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Posted

Anyone have any married Asian couples with cute kids on YouTube that you would recommend to watch? Never heard of Bubz before this forum but I can't stand looking at the guy who reminds me of Edna E. Mode from The Incredibles, but a male version.  :feelgood:

Posted

Lindy,

Just divorce him. Your mental state is deteriorating and with each passing day you just seem more exhausted. Let go of that baggage you call a husband and focus on yourself, your kids and your dogs. 

i’m not even sure about her mental process with this marriage. It’s beyond “ choosing to stay in love.” Your husband doesn’t respect you as a person and your opinions aren’t worth shit to him. I wonder if she’s in denial of if she actually knows this and just gets on with it. Stylesuzi divorced her husband and started focusing on her boy which I had mad respect for. It showed that she had self respect and refused to settle for less than she deserved . Lindy why can’t you do the same ? 

Posted

seriously lindy? already saying your infant daughter has a """"resting bitch face""""??????

when is this woman going to stop trying to create online personas for her underage children? stop trying to sell Ayla as the "bitchy sassy" one and Isaac as the "quiet submissive" one.

At this point I'm afraid she is gonna turn into another Margaret Palermo and force her children to be fake in front of the camera for the sake of $$$$$

poor girl kinda looks like Tim here.. hope she outgrows that lol.

Isaac's already kinda outgrowing it (imo)

Posted

i hate watching any of her vlogs that involve Ayla screaming and then lindy making some type of oh she’s bossy comment like no lindy she’s a fuckin baby, babies make noises all the time. I must say though as someone who works with children even some younger than Ayla and out of the 20+ babies I take care of see in a day none of them scream as much as she does so I do worry as to why Ayla does scream so often It’s probably just because when the dogs start going nuts Ayla usually chimes in too probably not much deeper than that 

Posted

i hate watching any of her vlogs that involve Ayla screaming and then lindy making some type of oh she’s bossy comment like no lindy she’s a fuckin baby, babies make noises all the time. I must say though as someone who works with children even some younger than Ayla and out of the 20+ babies I take care of see in a day none of them scream as much as she does so I do worry as to why Ayla does scream so often It’s probably just because when the dogs start going nuts Ayla usually chimes in too probably not much deeper than that 

I feel like if it was Isaac who was more like Ayla Lindy would spin it into negative rather than a positive like she does with Ayla. 

For example " Mr moody" or " grumpy face" or is it just me? 

Posted

Yeah I agree, her excessive screaming sort of depicts her as spoiled in most situations but Lindy thinks it’s funny/cute and quality content so she encourages it.

I mention this again, she’s just exploiting her children because what other ORIGINAL content ideas can she create? Her makeup videos are so rubbish and outdated compared to the relevant beauty guru’s.

No offense if you genuinely like her makeup but they are literally all the same with the darkened outer V, light inner corners and shimmer in the middle. She will then smile and pose with her eyes more squinted and tilt her head like it’s a teapot except she doesn’t spill jackshit than this facade of her being happy-heehee-life-is-perfect-until-I-get-on-Instagram-story.

I just predicted her next poo poo video she’s gonna upload in April.

Posted (edited)

Lol lindy made a “sass queen” highlight on Instagram for Ayla. Lindy stop lurking on PULL, that time could be spent with your pets or even hey your first born after all where is  Isaacs highlight story Lindy 🤔 or better yet lindy ask your husband about this picture 😘 (blocked out girls face because she’s not a public figure) 

7051B2F4-DE2D-4DBC-9D04-A0503E030E5C.jpeg

Edited by Dahlia*

Posted

Yeah Tim sure looks hard at work 😂😂 😂.

Maybe they have an open marriage. Lord knows if a man treated my opinions like shit he would be cut off from my life. 

Is it me or is something wrong with Lindy's nose. It looks a bit  strange. I think Ayla looks like Tim.

Poor kids imagine how Isaac must get teased at school because his mother chooses to expose him at such a young age. 

Posted

I'm not surprised at all that she missed such an event at the nursery school, because she took Isaac on vacation in the middle of the year just to be with Tim and they just came back from that...

Screenshot_20190205-174409.jpg

Posted (edited)

the audacity of this guy to make her refund things she bought with HER OWN MONEY that SHE EARNED....

But well, of course she has to be careful not to spend too much, otherwise, how is Tim going to afford his trips to HK and nights out with his mistresses? :doge:

Screenshot_2019-02-05 Bubz ( itsbubz) • Instagram photos and videos.png

I'm not surprised at all that she missed such an event at the nursery school, because she took Isaac on vacation in the middle of the year just to be with Tim and they just came back from that...

Screenshot_20190205-174409.jpg

Also, of course she had to butcher Isaac's hair. Why not take him to an actual hair salon? kids haircuts aren't even as expensive as grown up haircuts (as far as i know, correct me if i'm wrong), unless Tim is the one telling her not to spend in that....

But of course, when Ayla starts school and has picture day do you think she is gonna butcher her hair too? of course not! The little "sassy queen" is always going to look good and only deserves to get the best haircuts.

Edited by soodictator

Posted (edited)

I actually quite lit up when i saw she uploaded a new vid to her beauty channel " top 10 Amazon products" because it actually sounded interesting. But then I realised it was mainly " mummy " related stuff and it got quite boring quite quickly. Idk why she couldn't have titled it as idk " mummy items you didn't know you needed from Amazon". You get the jist right? Not all of her viewers are mother's so they're gonna click on the video realise it's not items they care about and leave 1 min in. Just in general the video was plain boring . 

Then she was just too fake and try hard . Clapping when she speaks.  Trying to be funny just comes off as cringey. To be brutally honest I could see why Tim only uses her for her money, she's incredibly cringey and cheesey. And maybe the fact that he has girls in his circle of friends makes her insecure because they probably vibe better with him than she does. All she can offer is toilet humour. I Wouldn't be surprised if he blacks out when she talks. 

I cannot say this enough. She is pure CRINGE

Edited by Rin-chan

Posted

I actually quite lit up when i saw she uploaded a new vid to her beauty channel " top 10 Amazon products" because it actually sounded interesting. But then I realised it was mainly " mummy " related stuff and it got quite boring quite quickly. Idk why she couldn't have titled it as idk " mummy items you didn't know you needed from Amazon". You get the jist right? Not all of her viewers are mother's so they're gonna click on the video realise it's not items they care about and leave 1 min in. Just in general the video was plain boring . 

Then she was just too fake and try hard . Clapping when she speaks.  Trying to be funny just comes off as cringey. To be brutally honest I could see why Tim only uses her for her money, she's incredibly cringey and cheesey. And maybe the fact that he has girls in his circle of friends makes her insecure because they probably vibe better with him than she does. All she can offer is toilet humour. I Wouldn't be surprised if he blacks out when she talks. 

I cannot say this enough. She is pure CRINGE

she put that on her beauty channel as well? -.- on her vlogging channel too. girl man-child-husband needs her cash 9_9 With the title you suggested the video would even better received and shared and make more revenue.  

Posted

she put that on her beauty channel as well? -.- on her vlogging channel too. girl man-child-husband needs her cash 9_9 With the title you suggested the video would even better received and shared and make more revenue.  

Oh, my mistake. She didn't put it on her beauty channel. I just assumed, well. Because it's not a vlog lol 🤷‍♀️ Why doesn't she just delete her beauty channel.

And I agree!  she would probably pull in more viewers if she made it clear who she's catering her videos for . Lol shall we add this to the list of " been on yt for over 10 yrs and still can't ..." 

Posted

:hurrplz:

98FB1C08-9B5E-444F-8B09-580B9AFECAF8.png