• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2262 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do Tim and Lindy talk to Isaac in that dumb ass accent? I’m not talking about their Irish accent at all, but when you hear them speaking specifically to Isaac, they speak to him like in an Asian accent and tones.

I know there’s baby talk but this is actual conversing, Isaac even picked up on how they talk to him, it sounds silly. 

I’m a New Zealand born Korean and I didn’t sound that stupid speaking either English or Korean growing up cause my parents talked to me normally. 

Gonna get bullied by everyone.

nO mOrE jUmPiNg On Da SoFa, Do U uNdaStAaNd?

Posted

Does she actually think this looks good?? :(:(

Screenshot_20190129-211739_Instagram.jpg

It.. it actually looks like her mouth is about to drop off her face?? Like, it's so off center if you angle the picture so her face is straight.

Posted

Why do that on camera though? And why after the vet why not immediately after the jump?

To look like a good/responsible pet owner...? im saying this in relation to how she wants her viewers to perceive her and her family. But i knowit makes no sense. 

she mentioned the jump in the car after her visit to the vet. She didn’t tell them it happened at all.

i'm sure it was the video editing that got me confused, and i thought he was feeling bad since before the fall. my bad. :alpacaconfused: and not mentioning the kid falling on the dog is being irresponsible. poor Domo, he deserves better since he's just a dog. 

Posted

poor Domo, he deserves better since he's just a dog. 

He deserved better since he got adopted ‘cause it’s so obvious that Chubbi has always been favoured.

Tbh I bet if it were Chubbi that got injured, they’d set up a gofundme and rally up the whole of Ireland’s vets to get her better ASAP, especially Tim.

But nah, it’s ONLY Domo; “whatevs.”

Posted

He deserved better since he got adopted ‘cause it’s so obvious that Chubbi has always been favoured.

Tbh I bet if it were Chubbi that got injured, they’d set up a gofundme and rally up the whole of Ireland’s vets to get her better ASAP, especially Tim.

But nah, it’s ONLY Domo; “whatevs.”

I wasn't watching her videos when she got the dogs, so i'm not familiar with their stories. this explains some stuff, though i thought she loves them both equally. Tim not so much. thanks for the info. 

Posted

I wasn't watching her videos when she got the dogs, so i'm not familiar with their stories. this explains some stuff, though i thought she loves them both equally. Tim not so much. thanks for the info. 

Oh yeah, it’s just to reinforce what you’re saying :)

There’s been a lot of instances in her older vlogs where she and Tim tease Domo by giving Chubbi a lot of attention in front of him and he’d get noticeably upset. Tim also held her a lot more. Lindy loved him the most when Domo was a puppy.

Reader’s may think I’m looking into this too hard but I’ve been watching for a good while. I didn’t notice it at first but their intentions of their actions are succinct in regards to how they treat Domo in comparison to the white pom.

Sure, jealously amongst animals are cute, or he’s only an animal but this is all in correlation to how they’re treating Domo’s injury. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nia41fn9oBA

Posted

It used to make me angry when she'd purposely scare and chase Domo round the house because she thought it was funny and for the views of course. 🙄

Posted

There’s been a lot of instances in her older vlogs where she and Tim tease Domo by giving Chubbi a lot of attention in front of him and he’d get noticeably upset. Tim also held her a lot more. Lindy loved him the most when Domo was a puppy.

Reader’s may think I’m looking into this too hard but I’ve been watching for a good while. I didn’t notice it at first but their intentions of their actions are succinct in regards to how they treat Domo in comparison to the white pom.

Sure, jealously amongst animals are cute, or he’s only an animal but this is all in correlation to how they’re treating Domo’s injury. 

Bloody hell, now that you mentioned it and also watching the old video again it really makes sense... That is scary. You have to treat different animals differently. If you see that Domo has a very soft and fragile personality then treat him as such. Just like with humans. You might be fine throwing insults to your best friends if you both understand the humour but it might not fly with a different person. Animals have souls and different personalities. That's nothing new. She should know that owning more than one pet...

On a side note, I just watched her last two vlogs. I very often watch/listen to her vlogs when I'm doing chores in a room. And I still don't understand how come after running a YouTube channel for 10 years you still don't know how to adjust sound levels. I used to love Bubz so much but I am very seriously considering unfollowing and unsubscribing from everything. Besides the fact that the content is super boring and cringy, I hate the fact that I sometimes need to quickly run across the room to put the volume down because her children are screaming so loud on the video that it seems like they are in my room. :beardo: And when she starts talking again I cannot hear a bloody thing. Sound levels, woman. 10 years experience of editing videos... :darth:

Posted

this hurts me so much because my dog is just like Domo (personality wise).. but heck, atleast he's potty trained.. and thats no rocket science woman. I don't know why he still isn't..

Posted

After watching that video @vee_gee provided I kind of fell down a rabbit hole of watching lindys old vlogs from around the time I subbed (before her and Tim were married so roughly 2012/2013) and there’s a vlog where lindy makes Tim a nice dinner and he refuses to eat it because it doesn’t have potatoes so he tries to google it himself but gives up and pouts on the couch and there’s another vlog where Tim refuses also to dry his hair by himself with a dryer and lindy says she’s going to sleep and he says ok and then continues to poke and pat her but it’s hurting her so she’s screaming ow in pain and he says he’ll only stop if she dries his hair. Like imagine being married and having children with someone like that I know it’s lindys fault too because she did say I do at the alter and then excuses his behavior but holy crap he really is just a massive walking 5 year old. 

Holy cr*p... excuse me while I apologize to my boyfriend, who I thought is a big manchild himself. But he's nothing against that... 

(would spoiler but I'm on mobile... sorry guys)

Posted

Bloody hell, now that you mentioned it and also watching 

On a side note, I just watched her last two vlogs. I very often watch/listen to her vlogs when I'm doing chores in a room. And I still don't understand how come after running a YouTube channel for 10 years you still don't know how to adjust sound levels. I used to love Bubz so much but I am very seriously considering unfollowing and unsubscribing from everything. Besides the fact that the content is super boring and cringy, I hate the fact that I sometimes need to quickly run across the room to put the volume down because her children are screaming so loud on the video that it seems like they are in my room. :beardo: And when she starts talking again I cannot hear a bloody thing. Sound levels, woman. 10 years experience of editing videos... :darth:

also shes been at it for 10 years but still dosent know how to properly end her vlogs. Sometimes it just ends abruptly. Plus you bearly know what day of the week it is when she does vlog. Would be nice if she changed it up to something like a weekly vlog just to add a bit of context to the time frame of filming. 

Posted

also shes been at it for 10 years but still dosent know how to properly end her vlogs. Sometimes it just ends abruptly. Plus you bearly know what day of the week it is when she does vlog. Would be nice if she changed it up to something like a weekly vlog just to add a bit of context to the time frame of filming. 

And she says it's the algorithm that's making her lose subs and views  :haiplz:

Posted

Lindy,

Just divorce him. Your mental state is deteriorating and with each passing day you just seem more exhausted. Let go of that baggage you call a husband and focus on yourself, your kids and your dogs.