• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

1654 posts in this topic

Posted

New vlog has been uploaded. I feel so sad for Domo, all he's getting is painkillers, wouldn't you rather x-ray your pet first in case it's severe..?

I don't even know why she considers resurfacing drama as content, I just notice the consistent pattern in her videos with intro of baby screaming, Debbie downer talk then more babies screaming.

I think Lindy needs someone to reconsolidate her (friends, family) because her there's nothing genuinely happy about her vlogs anymore. I catch that you're on a platform with the pressure to say consistent and relevant but she needs time for herself.. I don't ever recall her having a break from YouTube where YouTubers typically do to focus on mental health.

I'm no professional or a doctor, it's just my 2 cents as a human who has a stance on prioritising yourself every now and again because I know what it's like to do shit for everyone but yourself.

After watching this vlog, it just made me so sad cause she mentioned that she felt forgotten with Tim gone. No one should be made to feel that way.

BUT SHE AIN'T GON' LEAVE HIM

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

This vlog made me both sad [at her situation, how she clearly shows she has nobody to count on but herself] and mad at her for how she treats the poor dog who is in pain, God knows why, and for accepting the shitty treatment from her husband. 

Regarding Domo, from the video i understood that the poor thing was in pain/not feeling well since before Isaac jumped/fell on him. but i may have understood wrongly. i understood this because she mentioned the fall after the vet visit, and she made Isaac apologize to Domo (which i found sweet, even if Domo doesnt understand human language, or would not heal with an apology).

Posted

This vlog made me both sad [at her situation, how she clearly shows she has nobody to count on but herself] and mad at her for how she treats the poor dog who is in pain, God knows why, and for accepting the shitty treatment from her husband. 

Regarding Domo, from the video i understood that the poor thing was in pain/not feeling well since before Isaac jumped/fell on him. but i may have understood wrongly. i understood this because she mentioned the fall after the vet visit, and she made Isaac apologize to Domo (which i found sweet, even if Domo doesnt understand human language, or would not heal with an apology).

Why do that on camera though? And why after the vet why not immediately after the jump?

Posted

she mentioned the jump in the car after her visit to the vet. She didn’t tell them it happened at all.

Posted

I really hope Lindy does do the right thing and get Domo his X-rays. What if Domo dies from this? If/when Issac see's the video of him jumping on Domo does she not think it will scar him for life to know that he killed his own dog?!

Someone also mentioned a few pages back that Tim hates Domo. I really hope this isn't the case but do you think Tim could be preventing/forbidding Lindy from getting Domo the X-rays? (Though I'd like to think Tim isn't THAT cold hearted....)

Posted (edited)

My heart breaks for Domo

Edited by FireballHikari

Posted (edited)

I really hope Lindy does do the right thing and get Domo his X-rays. What if Domo dies from this? If/when Issac see's the video of him jumping on Domo does she not think it will scar him for life to know that he killed his own dog?!

Someone also mentioned a few pages back that Tim hates Domo. I really hope this isn't the case but do you think Tim could be preventing/forbidding Lindy from getting Domo the X-rays? (Though I'd like to think Tim isn't THAT cold hearted....)

He does and Lindy has said it multiple times in her videos that because Domo isn't potty trained and things like that Tim has wanted to give him away. I doubt he has the power of saying what Lindy can or can't do for Domo though. I think it's more of Lindy being an idiot again.

Edited by rieaku

Posted

why does she keep trying soooo hard to make "memes" of her children go viral?

this is the kind of crap that bothers me, she is seriously such a try-hard

51112857_2241250866154951_4319325661853384704_n.jpg

Posted

Does she actually think this looks good?? :(:(

Screenshot_20190129-211739_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Does she actually think this looks good?? :(:(

Screenshot_20190129-211739_Instagram.jpg

When Bubz stans say "oMg It LoOkS sO [email protected][email protected]" when pretty sure we've all seen the same exact looks for the past 10 years.

It's some child exploitation type of shit, I'd be so annoyed if I had a mum who always had a camera on me. But that's just me, sure it's cute to take pics/videos for memories sake but different story when the purpose of the photo is to insert a stretched, "relatable" meme caption in order for it to become viral.

Sure it was cute the first 1000 "memes" but not every 5 photos taken of your baby should be taken into the context as one.

Posted

Well... Ayla went viral once already (I think it was a short video or gif), and I remember bubz loving it ...

Posted

When Bubz stans say "oMg It LoOkS sO [email protected][email protected]" when pretty sure we've all seen the same exact looks for the past 10 years.

It's some child exploitation type of shit, I'd be so annoyed if I had a mum who always had a camera on me. But that's just me, sure it's cute to take pics/videos for memories sake but different story when the purpose of the photo is to insert a stretched, "relatable" meme caption in order for it to become viral.

Sure it was cute the first 1000 "memes" but not every 5 photos taken of your baby should be taken into the context as one.

exactly what I came to say. So much for not exploiting your children. 

And there are other times when you can tell that one of her kids has done something off camera, so she comes back with her camera waiting for the moment to happen again or even try’s to coach them . Like seriously, you are using your children for views - do you not understand how ethically wrong that is? It’s like using your kid as a circus attraction. 

Posted

I think it’s about time lindy makes the move up to little snowflakes with her behavior 

Posted

Why do Tim and Lindy talk to Isaac in that dumb ass accent? I’m not talking about their Irish accent at all, but when you hear them speaking specifically to Isaac, they speak to him like in an Asian accent and tones.

I know there’s baby talk but this is actual conversing, Isaac even picked up on how they talk to him, it sounds silly. 

I’m a New Zealand born Korean and I didn’t sound that stupid speaking either English or Korean growing up cause my parents talked to me normally. 

Gonna get bullied by everyone.

nO mOrE jUmPiNg On Da SoFa, Do U uNdaStAaNd?