• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2128 posts in this topic

Posted

Lindy's dogging so hard on the show Yummy Mummies and kept ranting/posting about it yet follows up with her saying that she finished the whole season? Just annoying how she's yelling at the TV sayin' "SHUT UP" at one of the women when she should shut up and stop watching if she dislikes it as hard as she claims to.

Lindy's talking about how they don't have class 'nd trying to school followers on what class is when she laughs about faeces and "that's what she said.." jokes.

I think it's irritating that she's trashing women on reality TV when she should be improving her own life and sense of class, I know it's ironic coming from someone who's posting about her but she's a public figure, she's contradicting herself when she always tries to bestow wisdom saying shit like don't judge a book by it's cover and other "deep", cliché quotes. Practice what you preach.

I've been a follower of Lindy since when her content was relevant but her true colours have became more apparent since she's had children, I used to adore her vlogz but her content is making her look as if she's just cashing in on her children. I am aware that she has spoken of the subject of giving Isaac the option to be on camera but what else would her content consist of? Rants about Tim? Makeup tutorials consisting the same look and old makeup? Bless her.

Posted

I think it was sooo funny when she talked about whats classy and what is not.

Mrs. I-post-poop-and-fart-jokes-24/7

Posted

????

No idea what to comment on both of their toxic behavior anymore, honestly.

Screenshot_20190127-133347.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-133352.jpg

Posted

I feel like buying this is her form of 'revenge'

imo in her mind -- 'he can buy a car so i'm in the right to buy this.' paired with a passive agressive caption. i'm mad again.

Posted

????

What happened to your 'king' and 'center of the universe", Lindy, that you felt the need to splurge on a perfume while he's away? or were those ironic remarks? >.> 

Posted

????

God that is so sad, they're literally over-grown teenagers 

Posted (edited)

What happened to your 'king' and 'center of the universe", Lindy, that you felt the need to splurge on a perfume while he's away? or were those ironic remarks? >.> 

She's trying too hard to come off as cute, quirky and "relationship goals" when anyone with a brain can see through the obnoxiousness. What's it to him if she splurges, he buys himself a car then pisses off to HK, what's the point? He's gonna drive to HK from Ireland?

CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY TELL ME WHAT DOES TIM DO FOR WORK? Throughout the years of following, I've only noticed him sending bubz merch like one of Santa's elves.

From what I see I think that Lindy is too free spirited for his controlling nature, I would hate to be constricted from my spending after the mofo buys a car we don't need. Unfortunate for her she's blinded by her idealism of happy ever after, if only it were with someone worthwhile.

Edited by vee_gee

Posted

From what I see I think that Lindy is too free spirited for his controlling nature, I would hate to be constricted from my spending after the mofo buys a car we don't need. Unfortunate for her she's blinded by her idealism of happy ever after, if only it were with someone worthwhile.

Okay, wait. I honestly don't think Tim is controlling her.

I think he genuinely just doesn't give a fuck but Lindy is so desperate to keep this relationship going that hes like "You still havent snapped??? .... weird flex, but ok."

Like at this point,  he's so barely putting in the effort (because it seems he really has 0 interest) that the ball is probably in Lindy's court. But she keeps throwing that "My KING." "The CENTRE of my UNIVERSE!" bs. so I think 90% of him is no longer mentally there, he just keeps up the bare minimum because he .. has.. to?? Maybe? Guilt..?? Idk

Tim Thus Far:

1. Cheats

2. Leaves his family for weeks on end

3. Hates Domo's constant behavioral and health problems and wants to give him away

4. Hates Isaac's behavioral problems and disciplines (physical discipline with belts and objects is rampant and normal in my culture and country, so I see nothing wrong with the fact that he yells, the point is that Lindy disagrees with it)

5. Makes extraordinarily large purchase that Lindy doesn't want

6. Starts a job  that requires him to be away from the country

Posted

Okay, wait. I honestly don't think Tim is controlling her.

I think he genuinely just doesn't give a fuck but Lindy is so desperate to keep this relationship going that hes like "You still havent snapped??? .... weird flex, but ok."

Like at this point,  he's so barely putting in the effort (because it seems he really has 0 interest) that the ball is probably in Lindy's court. But she keeps throwing that "My KING." "The CENTRE of my UNIVERSE!" bs. so I think 90% of him is no longer mentally there, he just keeps up the bare minimum because he .. has.. to?? Maybe? Guilt..?? Idk

Tim Thus Far:

1. Cheats

2. Leaves his family for weeks on end

3. Hates Domo's constant behavioral and health problems and wants to give him away

4. Hates Isaac's behavioral problems and disciplines (physical discipline with belts and objects is rampant and normal in my culture and country, so I see nothing wrong with the fact that he yells, the point is that Lindy disagrees with it)

5. Makes extraordinarily large purchase that Lindy doesn't want

6. Starts a job  that requires him to be away from the country

I completely understand what you mean and thoroughly agree.

I mean to generalise him as controlling in regards to his collective attitude and behaviour that she has projected for all of us to see throughout the years, I just believe it is appropriate in contrast to Lindy's carefree personality.

It's so obvious that he's putting 0 effort in 'cause otherwise he wouldn't have the need to be away from 2 babies at home and a wife who films outdated tutorials.

Does anyone else remember the days (mychonny, 2010 days) where everyone had a crush on her and loved her? Pretty sure that was when she and Tim had a fallout, ofc was only temporary.

Posted

Feels like she's trying to convince herself that Tim really is her king/centre of her universe and seeks validation from her fans. 

I wish she'd just leave him, or else it's going to be like this forever and she's not going to grow. Why would she let her kids have a really absent father growing up and when they see all this in the future, they'll resent him.

Posted

Agree with everyone here that from what we see Tim needs to start pulling his own weight/stop with his bs and that Lindy keeps fueling his toxic behavior.

However I thought the cheating allegations on his part were just allegations? Sorry to go back on old news, all I know is that he came back from a supposed "ramen night" super late, but how did we conclude that he cheated?

Posted

Agree with everyone here that from what we see Tim needs to start pulling his own weight/stop with his bs and that Lindy keeps fueling his toxic behavior.

However I thought the cheating allegations on his part were just allegations? Sorry to go back on old news, all I know is that he came back from a supposed "ramen night" super late, but how did we conclude that he cheated?

A couple of pages ago there were pictures of Tim with another woman taking pictures together and him kissing her on the cheek bf/gf style.

Posted

A couple of pages ago there were pictures of Tim with another woman taking pictures together and him kissing her on the cheek bf/gf style.

And this is just what we can see. Imagine all the things he has probably done without any evidence online..