• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2128 posts in this topic

Posted

Listen, I feel for her, I really do... but I cannot imagine being that much of a pushover esp when my own cash is on the line. This is getting really pathetic.

Posted

I know lindy isn’t exactly innocent but Tim really is a piece of shit he is a selfish person, doesn’t give a single fuck about his family and walks all over Lindy cause she takes it. The affair, neglecting his family, he can’t buy clothes for his children but he will buy a car for himself even though a pet is in dire need of medical care and does it without discussing the decision with his partner whom is also the breadwinner. It was sad to see lindys mental breakdown on her Instagram stories the other day because she is obviously extremely overwhelmed in taking care of the kinds all by her lonesome and Tim doesn’t care he just calls his mommy to help every now and then that’s it. He truly is an extremely entitled person 

Posted

Excuse me, her what...?

Screenshot_20190125-141716.jpg

Posted

Excuse me, her what...?

king?

a king that has a slave? I mean her, lindy... 

seriously, why? why call him this after all the shit he's done?

Posted

I am so angry that she isn‘t going to have an x-ray on her puppy! I mean Isaac fucking JUMPED on him and he was shaking because of the pain and she says it‘s fine?!

Makes me so angry!

Are you serious! Oh my fucking god get that dog to a doctor and away from her!

Posted

She should really get the dog taken from her if she is doing NOTHING after the child was jumping on it.

Posted

I’m sorry, but I don’t feel bad for her 🤷🏻‍♀️She keeps going back and forth with Tim and that is irritating. I do feel for her, but I also really don’t. I know it’s harder when you have 2 kiddos involved and everything, but at the end of the day and we all know this, is that she’s gotta be the one to say enough is enough and learn for herself... I was in a similar situation as she was in with a total jerk and finally had the balls to say “fuck this shit” and couldn’t be more happier.

I never really cared too much about her when she was big before, and I definitely don’t care about her now, but one thing I do believe in is that she deserves happiness and she doesn’t need to be with Tim.

Posted (edited)

Not sure how it works with vets but if you go to a doctor in UK it's so bloody difficult to get any tests done. Even such things as blood test. They just refuse to do it because they don't want to interfere with your body. It seems like if you want to get any tests done you have to be on a brink of death, and still, you might just get paracetamol from your doctor and that's it... It might be the same in vet's office...

I'm uk based and when my cat whos quite old ran into a few issues with her bowls last year I managed to get tests done that week through my local vets. They even offered to do it under their seniour check up plan because it worked out cheaper which also ended up including a basic check up of the rest of her body. With in two weeks of the test's my cat bowls where back to normal thanks to meds she was given. I dont know what the vets are like near Lindy but I like to think that it would be simular. 

Edited by sea

Posted

I'm uk based and when my cat whos quite old ran into a few issues with her bowls last year I managed to get tests done that week through my local vets. They even offered to do it under their seniour check up plan because it worked out cheaper which also ended up including a basic check up of the rest of her body. With in two weeks of the test's my cat bowls where back to normal thanks to meds she was given. I dont know what the vets are like near Lindy but I like to think that it would be simular. 

That's good to know actually. I'm UK based as well, the human doctor situation in here is terrible to say the least. But it's good to know it's different for vets as I am planning to have pets in a future. And back to the topic. It's crazy she wouldn't do any possible check ups when Domo's situation sounded so serious...

Excuse me, her what...?

This makes me feel sick... :beardo:

Posted

Dear Lindy, please get off PULL lol. You could call him the apple of your eye or whatever else you can come up with, but words aren't going to convince anyone here that he still loves you and that you're happy.

And she looks disgusted in the thumbnail, as if she just smelled something really bad. 

Screenshot_20190126-092815.jpg

Screenshot_20190126-092830.jpg

Posted

Dear Lindy, please get off PULL lol. You could call him the apple of your eye or whatever else you can come up with, but words aren't going to convince anyone here that he still loves you and that you're happy.

And she looks disgusted in the thumbnail, as if she just smelled something really bad. 

Screenshot_20190126-092815.jpg

When you have kids you shouldn't make your husband the "center of your universe" to be fair...

Posted

jeezus.. :darth: ( I literally made that face..) really feels like she just wants to convice us that everything is fine and that she's 'oh so in love'. Or maybe convince herself as well.

Posted

Well, the 'Ruin My Life' track there definitely fits this case lol...