• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

2260 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel bad for Lindy... I don't support her behaviour of getting her dirty laundry out but it is starting to make sense now actually... If she doesn't have very close friends and family it can get super hard to deal with problems. I used to look for emotional support from my online friends a lot in difficult times... She's probably scared of being a single parent, being alone. Also, it seems like her family is very old fashioned, and Lindy probably cares a lot what her family thinks of her. Therefore that might be another reason why she keeps allowing Tim's behaviour and soaking up so much hurt and not doing anything to change it. Possible "you will bring shame to our family" outlook. It's very popular in Asian countries... 

Also I just want to say that I'm actually really proud of PULL community. Even though there's a bit of hate around here (usually rational and makes sense tbh) but whenever people might be in real danger (physically or mentally, like Lindy), people just join together to stand up against this madness. I find it so heartwarming. :alpacacrush:

Posted

I feel bad for Lindy... I don't support her behaviour of getting her dirty laundry out but it is starting to make sense now actually... If she doesn't have very close friends and family it can get super hard to deal with problems. I used to look for emotional support from my online friends a lot in difficult times... She's probably scared of being a single parent, being alone. Also, it seems like her family is very old fashioned, and Lindy probably cares a lot what her family thinks of her. Therefore that might be another reason why she keeps allowing Tim's behaviour and soaking up so much hurt and not doing anything to change it. Possible "you will bring shame to our family" outlook. It's very popular in Asian countries... 

Also I just want to say that I'm actually really proud of PULL community. Even though there's a bit of hate around here (usually rational and makes sense tbh) but whenever people might be in real danger (physically or mentally, like Lindy), people just join together to stand up against this madness. I find it so heartwarming. :alpacacrush:

Thats because we're here to discuss..not to senselessly hate :alpacacrush: also most of us really liked Lindy back in the day so eventho she changed we still don't want bad stuff happening to her! 

Posted

Hidden Content

This is how I feel too. I used adore Lindy, looked her as a rolemodel for positive thinking, how to be cute, hairstyles and makeup even. But then she changed or her life changed and I started finding too many unanswered questions surrounding her and Tim. I don't wish ill on her but I really need her to step up for her kids.

Posted

This is how I feel too. I used adore Lindy, looked her as a rolemodel for positive thinking, how to be cute, hairstyles and makeup even. But then she changed or her life changed and I started finding too many unanswered questions surrounding her and Tim. I don't wish ill on her but I really need her to step up for her kids.

That and her positivity slowly started feeling fake. Before they got married, Lindy always honestly had this really happy vibe around her and then with the unplanned pregnancy it all went into a direction where you can tell she's clinging to those positive words, but she's not actually living/feeling them anymore.

Posted

Hidden Content

Oh no, I didn't mean this thread per se, I've seen some stuff said in a harsher manner about other online personalities in other threads (some of it makes sense really, plus it is never really hate, just straightforward talking(unless troll get's in)). I am starting to like this community more and more. :alpacacrush:

Posted

I am so angry that she isn‘t going to have an x-ray on her puppy! I mean Isaac fucking JUMPED on him and he was shaking because of the pain and she says it‘s fine?!

Makes me so angry!

Posted (edited)

I am so angry that she isn‘t going to have an x-ray on her puppy! I mean Isaac fucking JUMPED on him and he was shaking because of the pain and she says it‘s fine?!

Makes me so angry!

Pause. when was this?!

Edited by Ayce

Posted

Pause. when was this?!

she posted it right at the beginning when the whole Domo ingury came up... I feel so sorry for the poor puppy. Buying a new car but doing an x-ray isn‘t in her budget??

Posted

she posted it right at the beginning when the whole Domo ingury came up... I feel so sorry for the poor puppy. Buying a new car but doing an x-ray isn‘t in her budget??

Not sure how it works with vets but if you go to a doctor in UK it's so bloody difficult to get any tests done. Even such things as blood test. They just refuse to do it because they don't want to interfere with your body. It seems like if you want to get any tests done you have to be on a brink of death, and still, you might just get paracetamol from your doctor and that's it... It might be the same in vet's office...

Posted

ohhhh I haven’t been following that closely with instagram stories. I thought dooo was sick or something

Posted

ohhhh I haven’t been following that closely with instagram stories. I thought dooo was sick or something

It:s being discussed on gurugossiper too... :(

Isaac apparently was jumping up and down on the sofa and then he stopped, followed by loud whining and howling from Domo.

Animal are good in hiding pain from others, so not doing an x-ray on him when my child stepped onto him is making my blood boil!

Posted

I watch almost all her videos, but she skips over some stuff so fast, and i don't actually pay attention, i missed that part with Isaac jumping/falling on the dog. poor thing. 

a jeep is more like a 'family' car compared to the car he got. i felt like smacking him in the balls for buying a car on a whim. she was obviously upset. It's my understanding that she earns the money but he takes care of managing it >.> 

Also, in a previous vlog [maybe 2 vlogs back? the one with the new year?] she said Tim will start a business or started some business... im glad he decided to start some sort of venture for making money. but i wont hold my breath.

Posted

I feel second hand embarrassment and I didn't even watch that video. Why ffs would you film that your husband just bought a random car without discussing this with you beforehand? Why are you not dropping the stupid camera and tell him what you're thinking? I hate how she's always downplaying things when she's upset, jfc. You're not just emotional because of the moon and hormones, Lindy, it's okay to be angry and sad and not happy with the situation. Any sane person would be overwhelmed and stressed in a situation like that. Stop saying it's your own fault that you're feeling like that and that it's a temporary thing that will pass. Everyone can see that Tim never will make you happy again because you can't speak up (apparently) and he can't change.

Posted

She just called him „King“ in her latest insta-story.... I am really at a loss for words