• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bubzbeauty / Lindy

3123 posts in this topic

Posted

Girl, please. Why is she blaming herself constantly? "Whatever I feel isn't reality"? Someone needs to tell her that it's okay to feel whatever she's feeling and being exhausted because of such a situation and such an asshole of a husband is totally okay. I just honestly wish she would do something.

Screenshot_20190121-172014.jpg

I'm afraid she's going to crack under all this pressure :/ And why are her dogs unwell too? Is it something with the house that's making them ill or what's going on. If I was a close friend of Lindy's or a family member I would go to her right now, take the kids away for a day or two and let her rest. I wonder why she has nobody to help her especially when everyone knows Tim is a waste of space.

Posted

I'm afraid she's going to crack under all this pressure :/ And why are her dogs unwell too? Is it something with the house that's making them ill or what's going on. If I was a close friend of Lindy's or a family member I would go to her right now, take the kids away for a day or two and let her rest. I wonder why she has nobody to help her especially when everyone knows Tim is a waste of space.

All I know is that she has been posting for days about Domo, apparently he's in pain, shaking a lot and isolating himself. Painkillers didn't help, so now they wanna do xrays but Domo needs to fast, so they only can do them tomorrow. No idea about Chubby, maybe she's affected by all the stress around her.

I believe she must be declining help to not be seen as "bad mother" or as weak, otherwise I really don't understand why no one is helping her.

Posted

All I know is that she has been posting for days about Domo, apparently he's in pain, shaking a lot and isolating himself. Painkillers didn't help, so now they wanna do xrays but Domo needs to fast, so they only can do them tomorrow. No idea about Chubby, maybe she's affected by all the stress around her.

I believe she must be declining help to not be seen as "bad mother" or as weak, otherwise I really don't understand why no one is helping her.

That doesnt sound good... poor Domo.... and omg Lindy. Please. Get yourself some help with the kids and everything and especially...get some rest! You're gonna land in a burnout faster then you can say 'Tim is a shitty husband'.

Posted

Honestly, the UK way of dealing with sickness is annoying. Take painkillers. Then take more painkillers. Then take even more. And if it's still not gone, maybe then doctors check what's actually wrong with you... And it seems that's not only the NHS' way of treating humans but pets get treated the same? Poor Domo, he can't up and go to a good vet by himself...

Posted

Wasnt Domo also really sick a few months ago? He's only 6-7 years old, isnt he pretty young to be getting this severely sick? (Usually little dogs live to be 10+?)

Unless she is exaggerating to make Tim feel bad (which at this point he very obviously doesn't care about Lindy or the kids) I'm also getting really concerned about how often she says the children are sick. I don't think its healthy for children to have a cold literally every week?!?

Don't you have family near you in the UK Lindy? Ask for help!

I stopped watching her vlogs a long time ago, but now that I think about it when was the last time we've seen her go visit her family? I honestly dont remember her ever making any "visiting grandma!" Or "visiting Aunt/uncle!" Vlogs since being in the UK.

Posted

Poor Domo :( I hate it when pets get sick... If Lindy ever stumbles upon PULL, I want you to know I'm praying for him to get better <3 

Posted

She's literally spent the last three hours of her insta story crying on video. Interesting timing. I'm at work, otherwise I would spend more time breaking them down, but long analysis short, seems like shes relating pretty hard to single moms. She mentioned how alone she feels and how her support system doesnt get her. Like, jfc I'm not even halfway done with the story and shes still crying. Ngl it's depressing AF.

Posted

Wasnt Domo also really sick a few months ago? He's only 6-7 years old, isnt he pretty young to be getting this severely sick? (Usually little dogs live to be 10+?)

Unless she is exaggerating to make Tim feel bad (which at this point he very obviously doesn't care about Lindy or the kids) I'm also getting really concerned about how often she says the children are sick. I don't think its healthy for children to have a cold literally every week?!?

Don't you have family near you in the UK Lindy? Ask for help!

I stopped watching her vlogs a long time ago, but now that I think about it when was the last time we've seen her go visit her family? I honestly dont remember her ever making any "visiting grandma!" Or "visiting Aunt/uncle!" Vlogs since being in the UK.

Well... I'm pretty sure she got Domo from a pet shop in HK (those where 1 puppy or kitten is behind glas walls), and those (afaik) have/are puppy mills behind closed doors. So, if thats the case, then it's pretty possible for Domo to be severely sick already.
And even if not, -storytime-, my aunts cat is 6 years old as well and is super sick..they already spend 1000+ euros on her. So that can always happen sadly..

And idk too much about kids, but I've heard in the toddler phase they tend to get sick often, especially when they go into daycare and have siblings. So that might be a reason.

Posted (edited)

She's literally spent the last three hours of her insta story crying on video. Interesting timing. I'm at work, otherwise I would spend more time breaking them down, but long analysis short, seems like shes relating pretty hard to single moms. She mentioned how alone she feels and how her support system doesnt get her. Like, jfc I'm not even halfway done with the story and shes still crying. Ngl it's depressing AF.

And she blames hormones and germs yet again. Why doesn't she, for once, say it how it is: Tim's traveling the world again while she sits home and has to deal with household, babies, pets, herself and making money.

Part of me feels incredibly sorry for her because she's so sad, but part of me thinks that she made her bed... and is not changing the sheets, so to speak.

Edited by FireballHikari

Posted

She might have brought it upon herself, we don't know everything ofc that happens in her life. But where are her besties, her family? It feels like she is missing a person in her life that looks out for her, whom she can confide (?) in. Maybe that's why she's always ranting on the internet, because she has no one to talk to. 

I'm not supporting her behavior at all, but she must be scared. What if she is not close with anyone anymore, and she can't even rely on her husband? If she would leave Tim, then what? While I agree it's better to be alone than with a dead beat husband/father, she must be so scared she'll end up alone. I think the ranting is a sort of cry for help.

I hope she finds peace though. I used to really like her, but now I just feel bad for her. I wanted to say that maybe she should take a step back from YT to find herself again, but that's her income.. not that shes probably generating a lot of money. Her views have been low.

Anyway, my point is.. she must have it really hard taking care of the kids while her husband is out partying and whatever the f* Tim does, and is at her wits end. Idk wish somebody close to her would talk some sense into her.

Posted

I’m actually so confused ... I swear her igs lately have majority been of her and the kids sick and mooping around at home and then she will post a long rant about how tough it’s been for her with sick kids (which I understand would def be super difficult to handle alone) and then she will post some insprirational quotes etc about how she can handle it and it’s all worth it .. but the kids seem to be sick SO MUCH and it’s always when she’s alone and Tim’s away. This really seems like a really frequent illness and it’s a little worrying .. I really think she should get out of the house and just do some activities with them even if it’s just walking around the mall. And Tim on the other hand like WHATS UP WITH HIM why is he forever gone he really needs to have a presence in the house and do his part. Like what does he even do when he’s away is question of the year . I stopped watching her vlogs a while now cause it’s always the same context and they r forever home in their pjs. But just watching her story makes me feel down too

Posted

Poor Domo :( I know Lindy really loves her dogs, and if something happens to him, she'll be devastated. I hope it's not something serious.

Her current life is definitely more than she can handle, and it's SO obvious Tim isn't helping. I mean when you marry someone, you at the very least hope they'll be there to help out when you need them. Tim? is nowhere to be found. It seems her (best) friends are "best friends" only when it's about partying/shopping/having lunch together. 

We all break down from time to time, but not everyone puts it on the internet every single time it happens. A clear sign there's nobody to listen to her.  :( it's very sad. 

I still think she'd be better off without Tim. she might need a nanny or someother paid person to help with the kids/dogs from time to time. is she too proud for that? 

Posted

Tim is just a parasite. I never hated Lindy but the person she has become through him is just sad. I hope she learns to step up for herself and her childen and leaves this piece of sh*t.

Posted

Guess she kinda admitted that she doesn't have anyone close to her to know her well enough anymore? And Domo's feeling better. 

Screenshot_20190122-140333.jpg

Screenshot_20190122-140356.jpg

Posted

This is just an assumption, but she could have gotten so used with having to deal with everything alone that she can't seek help anymore and has no trust towards anybody. Relatives might have asked her if she needs help, but refused. My mom is like this, but got better as me and my brother got older.