Bubzbeauty / Lindy

452 posts in this topic

Posted

I just saw that they're wasn't a topic about her( atleast I didn't found one) sooo I guess I'll start one.

Bubzbeauty is a vlogger and 'beauty guru' on youtube.

Vlog channel

Main channel

Facebook

So, she actually one of my favourite Youtubers. :alpacacrush: She seems like such a sweet, lovely and dorky (lol) , person. I used to just watch her main beauty channel back then, but now I only watch her vlogs... they really cheer me up. 

I don't know if there where ever any drama about her? I follow her for like.. 3-4 years now. Can't remember anything. ... except one thing that happened a few months ago. It was about something she commented I guess? She came across as really rude.. Idk what it was exactly anymore, but she apologized in a video for it. 

I think it was that one? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tra0bL8EGZE (I don't know how to embed a vid OTL)

commentary from her under the video:

bubzdramufkpzwrxsq7.png

I'm sorry if there's already a topic on her. I searched on here but couldn't find anything. 

Posted

I love her so much! She seems really natural and kind, her videos always cheer me up too :alpacacrush:

Posted

Bubz! I love her! I mostly watch her vlogs, always brighten my day and cheer me up.

I don't know why, I feel like I have a big sister when I listen to her talk, sometimes I'll just turn the volume to max and do my chores, doesn't feel so lonely. Her baby is so cute too! :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

I don't know if there where ever any drama about her? I follow her for like.. 3-4 years now. Can't remember anything. ... except one thing that happened a few months ago. It was about something she commented I guess? She came across as really rude.. Idk what it was exactly anymore, but she apologized in a video for it. 

I think it was that one? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tra0bL8EGZE (I don't know how to embed a vid OTL)

commentary from her under the video:

bubzdramufkpzwrxsq7.png

wasnt it the time where she made tutorials like "break-up make-up look" and posted nonstop some typical girly fb messages as if she and tim got some troubles and when ppl asked she was quite rude,saying its none of their business etc ? i can be wrong. ppl were thinking that tim maybe cheated on her like she cheated on him in the past. 

here is the whole story if you didnt know about it: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12582

anyway

i used to really like her. she was funny, her videos were so nice and i really liked her and her little family.

then it changed and i became quite annoyed by her and her attitude.

first of all im so disgusted by her "humor". i dont wanna see her husband taking a dump in her vlogs and discussing about the smell of his and her farts. its not that this happens once, it appears in every 2.-3. vlog of her. it makes me also mad how she and tim didnt train their dogs properly. they pee and poop in their appartment (she filmed it a few times too), jumping on everything (sofa, tables where they just eat etc) and sleeping on their pillows in their bed. bubz said she wanted to train her dogs to at least stay away from the bed but it lasted just a few days.

then her shirts which she claimed to designed all by herself. her sister took a big part in designing them:

and what totally changed my mind about her was the fact how she treated/treats her son. she said she wanted a girl and not a boy and i feel sorry if isaac will watch his mothers videos and see that his mother was quite disappointed about him. bubs also said that they didnt plan to get a child so soon after their wedding. they stopped using protection and thought when bubz gets pregnant then its great. but it happened too soon according to her. she also complains nonstop about how hard her life is now and its all because of isaac and how she is missing the time before he was born. in hk she had a nanny, her granny and tim to help her with everything. she was never alone with isaac. what should single moms say? i doubt they can offer a nanny or have all the time someone from the family around to help. i just feel so sorry for isaac.

and really, she was one (if not THE one) of my favourite youtubers but it all went downwards. her vlogs were so entertaining but they became sometimes so gross and boring. im glad she and her little family moved back to northern ireland though and i will probably give her another chance in a few weeks/months

Edited by plasmaz

Posted

wasnt it the time where she made tutorials like "break-up make-up look" and posted nonstop some typical girly fb messages as if she and tim got some troubles and when ppl asked she was quite rude,saying its none of their business etc ? i can be wrong. ppl were thinking that tim maybe cheated on her like she cheated on him in the past.

anyway

i used to really like her. she was funny, her videos were so nice and i really liked her and her little family.

then it changed and i became quite annoyed by her and her attitude.

first of all im so disgusted by her "humor". i dont wanna see her husband taking a dump in her vlogs and discussing about the smell of his and her farts. its not that this happens once, it appears in every 2.-3. vlog of her. it makes me also mad how she and tim didnt train their dogs properly. they pee and poop in their appartment (she filmed it a few times too), jumping on everything (sofa, tables where they just eat etc) and sleeping on their pillows in their bed. bubz said she wanted to train her dogs to at least stay away from the bed but it lasted just a few days.

then her shirts which she claimed to designed all by herself. her sister took a big part in designing them:

and what totally changed my mind about her was the fact how she treated/treats her son. she said she wanted a girl and not a boy and i feel sorry if isaac will watch his mothers videos and see that his mother was quite disappointed about him. bubs also said that they didnt plan to get a child so soon after their wedding. they stopped using protection and thought when bubz gets pregnant then its great. but it happened too soon according to her. she also complains nonstop about how hard her life is now and its all because of isaac and how she is missing the time before he was born. in hk she had a nanny, her granny and tim to help her with everything. she was never alone with isaac. what should single moms say? i doubt they can offer a nanny or have all the time someone from the family around to help. i just feel so sorry for isaac.

and really, she was one (if not THE one) of my favourite youtubers but it all went downwards. her vlogs were so entertaining but they became sometimes so gross and boring. im glad she and her little family moved back to northern ireland though and i will probably give her another chance in a few weeks/months

Yeah sometimes I'm grossed out as well lol.... 

And about the dogs, I always thought it was kinda cruel to have two puppys, who obviously need a lot of space, to be held in an apartment. Even if it wasn't... I don't think dogs are good for such a big city as hk. It's lound and noisy, smelly and full of people. I always felt sorry for them... because I had the feel they always rushed their walkies too (but I don't know for sure ofc). I was SOOO happy when she made the vlog with walking the dogs for the first time in northern ireland, because you could see how fcking happy they where. 

I can't recall the issac thing... in her recent vlog she seemed like a really proud mum. Showing ''old'' pics of him and stuff. But yeah...she sometimes seems to be overwhelmed by him? But I can't really judge that since I don't know how it is to be a mum. Maybe it was a bit early for them to get a child. But I think they do great at what I see.

Btw have I been the only one thinking they buy/bought waaaay too much clothes for him? LIKE DAMN..he has more then me.

Posted

Yeah sometimes I'm grossed out as well lol.... 

And about the dogs, I always thought it was kinda cruel to have two puppys, who obviously need a lot of space, to be held in an apartment. Even if it wasn't... I don't think dogs are good for such a big city as hk. It's lound and noisy, smelly and full of people. I always felt sorry for them... because I had the feel they always rushed their walkies too (but I don't know for sure ofc). I was SOOO happy when she made the vlog with walking the dogs for the first time in northern ireland, because you could see how fcking happy they where. 

I can't recall the issac thing... in her recent vlog she seemed like a really proud mum. Showing ''old'' pics of him and stuff. But yeah...she sometimes seems to be overwhelmed by him? But I can't really judge that since I don't know how it is to be a mum. Maybe it was a bit early for them to get a child. But I think they do great at what I see.

Btw have I been the only one thinking they buy/bought waaaay too much clothes for him? LIKE DAMN..he has more then me.

im 100% sure the dogs prefer northern ireland much more. im happy for them.

her viewers sent her a looooooot of stuff for isaac and its not that they cant afford them since they have enough money to build a house AND to buy an appartment in hk to rent it to other ppl and getting a brand new car.

i should have started yt years ago too... :harharplz:

Posted

im 100% sure the dogs prefer northern ireland much more. im happy for them.

her viewers sent her a looooooot of stuff for isaac and its not that they cant afford them since they have enough money to build a house AND to buy an appartment in hk to rent it to other ppl and getting a brand new car.

i should have started yt years ago too... :harharplz:

yeah but they also, which is even worse in my opinion lol, buy much stuff for him additionally. Atleast it seems like it.. I mean he'll be grown out of it in the blink of an eye so wth. But whatever.. it's their money/life.

yeah me too.. but maybe I'll start a crappy twitch career with boobs and bad gaming :hoplz:

Posted

The only thing I ever saw was when her bracelets came out(which I bought the snowflake one its so beautiful and people always ask where I got it), and when they were out online that same hour people were complaing that they were too small? Even tho they were just released... online... Idk that was weird and people just want to complain..
But another thing too was something I saw on IG where people werent getting their bracelets. Like the packages were lost? But that was resolved and they ended up getting their packages.
I dont know much else, but I started watching her before I found out about Michelle Phan and I loved her since then. She's very into being very positive in her vlogs. I remember a video where she went alone to a different country and was just.. sad but didn't say why (since it is a personal thing and I understand some youtubers want to keep as much as they can private even if other things are...) but fans found her and they cheered her up and she was so greatful for it. Idk I just love her possitivity and her wanting to show that to her viewers. (this is all over and im bad at english)

Posted

The only thing I ever saw was when her bracelets came out(which I bought the snowflake one its so beautiful and people always ask where I got it), and when they were out online that same hour people were complaing that they were too small? Even tho they were just released... online... Idk that was weird and people just want to complain..
But another thing too was something I saw on IG where people werent getting their bracelets. Like the packages were lost? But that was resolved and they ended up getting their packages.
I dont know much else, but I started watching her before I found out about Michelle Phan and I loved her since then. She's very into being very positive in her vlogs. I remember a video where she went alone to a different country and was just.. sad but didn't say why (since it is a personal thing and I understand some youtubers want to keep as much as they can private even if other things are...) but fans found her and they cheered her up and she was so greatful for it. Idk I just love her possitivity and her wanting to show that to her viewers. (this is all over and im bad at english)

I think it was because someone she knew passed away... but Idk for sure. But yeah.. that vlog got me really emotional... I wish I can meet her once. Since she lives in europe now, maybe there's a chance.

Posted (edited)

About the dogs, whether or not you think dogs should be allowed to sleep on furniture or sit on chairs is a personal preference and I don't think it's one's choice to choose what's right and wrong. Some people are fine with letting their dogs sleep on their couches and beds, others are not, but I don't think it's your choice to say their dogs are "poorly trained" because they are fine with having dogs on furniture and your not. 

Also they did say many times that they felt bad about the dogs not having much room to play in HK, in one blog I remember bubz even being a bit teary-eyed because she was so happy to finally bring the dogs to Northern Ireland and give them room to run around.

I also never recall her complaining about having a boy? Or complaining about having a child too soon? I do remember her saying they wanted to wait a year before having a kid but never once did I hear her complain or blame Issac for having no free time. I can go back and try to find the video again but in one vlog (around new years when she was pregnant) she was even saying how she was happy to be having a kid and felt like she outgrew the whole "having no kids and partying every night" phase.

i never meant that the dogs are poorly trained because they jump on the furniture. though lindy said she wanted the dogs to stay away from the bed because of isaac. i rather meant that they still piss and poop everywhere. still! u could see it in a lot of her vlogs. i dont know if its because of the lack of training or just because lindy and tim dont go out with them so often.

she said she was a bit disapppointed that it was not a girl, because she could teach a girl make-up and dress up cute etc. 

she liked to mention it quite a lot on instagram or her fb saying that their holidays without a child were less stressful and she misses those times. she even went quite a few times on trips without isaac. ofc she always says she is missing isaac but only after she says that a trip/vacation without a child is fun. im not saying she isnt bonding with isaac or "dislikes" him. its just that she had a time where she was complaining nonstop about isaac throwing tantrums and so on. i mean he is a child and ofc its not awesome when he starts crying in the middle of the mall. though i would never take a picture of my son + posting it on my social media and saying "guess who ruined a nice afternoon?". i think she doesnt mean it for real but she had a time like 8months ago where every post on fb of her was about isaac "ruining" everything and that was the time when i stopped following her. maybe she changed by now, no clue.

edit: i mean smth like this:

she was alone with isaac and it seems even this 1-2 days were too much and she tried to bring him to her family and complained that it didnt work out. it made me just mad that she cannot even handle her child for one day alone. what should all the single mothers do which are maybe not that lucky to have family near which could help? she is so lucky to have her and tims whole family backing her up with everything.

Edited by plasmaz

Posted

I think is natural that fresh moms are like that. My sister does it until now to push her daughter to all family members if her husband isnt home. Its hard to be a mom for 24/7.

Posted

She also mentions that Isaac is sick a lot. He basically gets sick everytime after he visits day care so I can imagine it is really hard vor her. Isn't it better she speaks about it anyway than just keeping things inside and maybe making it worse? I'm sure she feels guilty enough about her feelings but at least she shows others it is okay and normal to struggle sometimes when you are a new Mom.

I really like watching her Vlogs she seems to be a genuine person but the jokes sometimes put me off too.