• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2038 posts in this topic

Posted

If she tries to sexualize Efi (overwatch) I will find her and punch her tits. 

Posted

If she tries to sexualize Efi (overwatch) I will find her and punch her tits. 

I'm even more afraid about this with her "armored Moana" thing

Also, her remade Camilla cosplay is looking much worse than her first one.
Credits for lolcow

1488677187893.jpg

Posted

how much yall bet

55e2cb97424b1a0cf63300f7ce95019e1481147369_full.png

Posted

Please don't give her ideas jnig is already doing it

Posted

Please don't give her ideas jnig is already doing it

oh no, you gotta be kidding me D:

Posted

I know right @もも lucoa is actually really cute and like a parody of fan service while still being fan service, I wonder how much nigri is gonna give her the scene bang 

also if moomoo did it she'd probably mess up her eyes or just copy nigris like how she copied yayas Camilla with the contacts, when moomoo originally did the correct eye color for her but when she saw yaya do red, she did red contacts 

Posted (edited)

I know right @もも lucoa is actually really cute and like a parody of fan service while still being fan service, I wonder how much nigri is gonna give her the scene bang 

also if moomoo did it she'd probably mess up her eyes or just copy nigris like how she copied yayas Camilla with the contacts, when moomoo originally did the correct eye color for her but when she saw yaya do red, she did red contacts 

wait what?? Jess is doing Lucoa?? O.o

Tbh I don't really mind if Jess is doing it because her cosplays are more professional compared to Moomoos. (Even though Lucoa is already a simple cosplay to begin with) Plus I know I won't have to worry about seeing unpleasant looking POV shots from Jess. 

Edited by Simiao

Posted

I'm even more afraid about this with her "armored Moana" thing

Also, her remade Camilla cosplay is looking much worse than her first one.
Credits for lolcow

1488677187893.jpg

oh dear. That corset armour thing is popping off her body. It looks like she also forgot to put on a bottom. Yes I realise the character has a bikini bottom but this reaaalllly looks like she's missing part of the costume

Posted

oh dear. That corset armour thing is popping off her body. 

not to mention the unpainted parts of the corset. 

If you zoom in, there are some visible white parts on the golden details. 

The things on the side of her legs also look terrible. 

Posted

I heard she couldn't even wear it all day because it kept falling apart. For one of her tweets she said she something like she won't wear it again and maybe only for bedroom shots or something. Again... "quality""professional"  cosplay everyone 

Posted

I heard she couldn't even wear it all day because it kept falling apart. For one of her tweets she said she something like she won't wear it again and maybe only for bedroom shots or something. Again... "quality""professional"  cosplay everyone 

> bedroom shots
> won't wear the cosplay
GREAT THINKING MOOMOO

Posted

17361736_1032514756893473_13783109926757

Guess who's jumping in the Killing Virgin sweater trend? :alpacabored: And also can she stop milking her cosplay of Mei, I have enough of her ruining a character from Overwatch :beardo: 

Posted

That blurred butt crack doe. 

The only time she looks like Mei is when she wears Mei's default outfit. Otherwise the only thing that gives away that she's "cosplaying" as Mei is the hair pin. She can't even get the correct eye color for Mei.

I guess even picking the right colors is too much work for her. Go figure. 

Posted

Well in her defense, cosplayers tend to pick a more exaggerated color compared to the character. It makes their eyes stand out more and look bigger. And honestly that color is pretty close to Mei's. I honestly have no complaints about her Mei theme Virgin killer sweater pics lol. 

Posted

why do people feel the need to needlessly sexualize characters that are FULLY FUCKING CLOTHED for publicity?