Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

951 posts in this topic

Posted

The only thing that comes to mind when I see that picture

42195027_2289286157767210_3206919803520417792_n.jpg

I feel like she's sick of putting effort into her posing or the customs themselves and manly relies on her body...what's coslay again? 

Posted

More Momo cosplans, this time coming super soon.

k0qFWE4.png

A lot of the comments on this post are hysterical. People calling her out on still being here, saying she's a sexual assaulter, etc. There's some bodyshaming that I don't agree with but still an amusing read nonetheless.

Sorry i'm late but... WHY?!?!?!?! OF ALL CHOICES... WHY DOKI DOKI?!?!?! AND OF ALL CHARACTERS.. WHY MONIKA?!?!?!?!?!

Please... Anyone but Monika... Or any other member of the club!!!

Posted

1537662798516.png

1537662818115.png

Jfc how blurry can you u get? :beardo:

Posted

1537662798516.png

1537662818115.png

Jfc how blurry can you u get? :beardo:

Probably to hide all the damage it actually done to her hair but you know with flakes and them dying their hair like this, rather claim nothing bad happened than being honest that shit results occured.

Posted

I swear to god if she colors it silver then she's like "OMG IM THE FEMALE SEPROTH"

im going to quit cosplay 

Posted

I swear to god if she colors it silver then she's like "OMG IM THE FEMALE SEPROTH"

im going to quit cosplay 

I was thinking Seshomaru/Inuyasha/Yoko Kurama, but ya'll know she gonna do this because her personality has been outed as shitty and toxic so she has to rely on loved characters that people can project onto her through cosplay.