• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2038 posts in this topic

Posted

Surprised no one brought this up but here's more reciepts of momo inappropriately touching others 

FB_IMG_1532031294382.jpg

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME??? WHY WOULD YOU...HOW... GURL... YOU DON'T EVEN TOUCH YOUR BESTEST OF BEST FRIENDS LIKE THAT, HELL EVEN IF SOMEONE I DATED WOULD "JOKINGLY" TOUCH ME THERE IN PUBLIC I WOULD FREAK

THE FACE SHE'S MAKING ON TOP OF IT MAKES THE WHOLE THING X10000 WORSE BECAUSE YOU CAN TELL SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING

2cyo2fb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Surprised no one brought this up but here's more reciepts of momo inappropriately touching others 

FB_IMG_1532031294382.jpg

momo’s expression makes me sick. I’ve seen that look from harrassers in conventions and eeriely, my friend’s criminal psychology textbook. 

not gonna do too much of an armchair diagnosis here but that’s definitely the look of someone who knows what they’re doing is inappropriate but they’re proud of it. 

KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF MOMO NOT OTHER PEOPLE’S NETHER REGIONS GEEZ

Edited by IchigoBanana

Posted

You can clearly see the difference between her "apology" and Susu's video; Susu's is polished made with facts and well made while Momo's one is half-assed.

And Yikes,  Momo keeps your hands to yourself. 

Posted

FB_IMG_1532031294382.jpg

Stop, don't touch me there. That is my No-No Square. 

The pure uncomfort she has is physically showing.. looks like shes even trying to get her off. 

Posted

Who is that girl she's touching? Is that someone she can claim she had consent from? That girl clearly doesn't like it, and Momo's face is really pretty disturbing. I feel really bad for the blonde girl. 

Posted (edited)

Who is that girl she's touching? Is that someone she can claim she had consent from? That girl clearly doesn't like it, and Momo's face is really pretty disturbing. I feel really bad for the blonde girl. 

The only reason why that pic isn't counted against Momokun is because the girl she's touching said it was consensual, even if her reaction in the picture says otherwise.

That said, her IG is SabrinaNicholeBunny, it's been down since Momokun's controversy but she has an alt somewhere.

Edit: Nvm, found it, this is her main one now. She's dissassociated from Momokun completely on this one.

Edited by Architect

Posted

She just looks like she smells really really bad 

Posted

She got nothing good on her body that men wanna bang. The cosplays that she makes on her own bothers me since I can see the marker bleeding onto the outfit and those ratty wigs. It frustrates me of how people like her if she half ass things and having no personality and instead being so rude and such a hypocrite. :alpacabored:

Posted

I just watched her Instagram story about some sort of jaw shaving.

She is like "oh body positivity means you can do whatever you want with your body". and then she tries to make a argument saying most models get surgery. Although I'm fine with people doing whatever, I dont even know why she bothered bringing that up. Girl. You are no longer relevant. 

Its even more disgusting that people are still supporting her because she made a half-assed apology which was mostly deflecting and crying "oh im a victim people use me as a scape goat". Apology or not shes done more then sexually harass people. Still hasn't addressed the My Oppa situation or other controversies. 

Anyways to my original point, how much does she fucking move her eyebrows holy shit. Its like every 3 words she kept raising them up and down

Posted

Just saw her stories too and wait, I'm confused, when did she start admitting to getting lipo? I mean it's obvious, but I thought she was still pretending to have exercised the weight off?

Posted

Just saw her stories too and wait, I'm confused, when did she start admitting to getting lipo? I mean it's obvious, but I thought she was still pretending to have exercised the weight off?

She admitted them due to her friend (who is no longer her friend) Sabrina (yes that girl in the photo she is groping) spilling the tea about the lipo by accident on Twitter. After this, she went "I'm no longer body positivity" but eh, guess she tries to hide behind it to excuses her shitty actions or future surgery. She started following a plastic surgeon on IG, wonder if it's to fix her potato nose and her bestie's (OH SCUSE TOTALLY GF) one. 

Posted

She admitted them due to her friend (who is no longer her friend) Sabrina (yes that girl in the photo she is groping) spilling the tea about the lipo by accident on Twitter. After this, she went "I'm no longer body positivity" but eh, guess she tries to hide behind it to excuses her shitty actions or future surgery. She started following a plastic surgeon on IG, wonder if it's to fix her potato nose and her bestie's (OH SCUSE TOTALLY GF) one. 

Oh, gotcha. God, she really is the queen of backtracking, it's almost impressive how often her shitty lies fall through.

(and totally off topic, but a+ icon ^^)

Posted

Just read about that.

I never expected a heel faced turn such as that. She's totally revamped her IG and erased all traces of her association with Momokun and not only that she's not just backing up Susu, she also has a story featuring them on a Jacuzzi too. Seeing that was rather unreal, but rather in a pleasant way.

Posted

Does she have a moderator to filter out all the bad things being said about her on instagram? Gosh, the comments get deleted so fast

Posted

Euw the pussy touching pic is so messed up. She’s most definitely a sexual predator, I can see it in her face, that perverse expression...She definitely started acting this way in her youth and no one in her family bothered to take her to a psychotherapist...Or maybe they have...IDK but she needs one now and her name on the sex offenders registry. 

I also like how she waited till the last bit of her vid to conjure up some tears. What a freaky slag...She won’t stop...Slags like her never stop... 

I wonder if someone will post that pussy touching pic on fb, twitter, instagram and it’ll become viral.