• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

1998 posts in this topic

Posted

i skimmed past her name and i thought it was mariah mallard, like a duck. 

Posted

So... I wanted to share that she makes 4.5k USD per month with Patreon and I'm honestly disgusted. 

My favorite thing about her is her contradiction. "I'm not selling my body!" "If you donate you'll get lingerie pics!"

Posted

Sorry to bring back a dead thread from the grave but yikes!!!!! On her instagram story she's cosplaying mei while doing a photo shoot and she just like kinda looks at the camera and says Ching Chong and then tries to play it off as trying to say one of mei's lines, which is dumb because mei has tons of voice lines that people know since yanno mei is pretty popular 

Posted

Sorry to bring back a dead thread from the grave but yikes!!!!! On her instagram story she's cosplaying mei while doing a photo shoot and she just like kinda looks at the camera and says Ching Chong and then tries to play it off as trying to say one of mei's lines, which is dumb because mei has tons of voice lines that people know since yanno mei is pretty popular 

she probably didn't say an actual mei line because she doesn't play the game or the character, thus not knowing what to say !

honestly i believe she mostly reads wiki pages of characters she likes then rolls with pretending to be a huge/educated fan.

i just personally hate how she keeps saying she's all about body positivity and supporting all bodies in cosplay yet photoshops herself and wears a corset in every cosplay

Posted

:melting:....:beardo:....She's...gross...

Posted

I wonder why so many people dislike her...oh wait, it's because of her i'm so popular haterz gonna hate attitude. So not cool. Never heard of her until I stumbled upon her lolcow threads. 

1477782660499.thumb.png.d3c63873eb5bd9b1

Fans must've been so disappointed. Body positivity my ass:notimp: 

Posted

I wonder why so many people dislike her...oh wait, it's because of her i'm so popular haterz gonna hate attitude. So not cool. Never heard of her until I stumbled upon her lolcow threads. 

Yikes. That Lilith cosplay looks like it's falling off of her boobs in the second picture. Like, girl do you need some fashion tape for your cleavage? 

She looked okay as Samus, not the best but not cringe worthy, but here she looks like she can't even fit in her clothes properly. If you are a curvy or chubby cosplayer, that's awesome! More power to your body confidence. But please try to buy/make outfits in your size. You wouldn't want a skinny cosplayer in an outfit that is so loose it drags onto the floor, so why should we have bigger boned cosplayers who can't fit into their cosplays pass?

It's not body shaming if it's the size of the outfit that they can't pull off. There's a difference between wearing something that's smaller in a tatseful way and wearing something malfitted. 

Posted

There's no way this is the same person. Is this recent?

Posted

hi I'm a body positive cosplayer and I Photoshop my silhouette to the hell and back to look slimmer

Tess Holiday much? 

Posted

O_o I don't like the cosplay much and it's nothing against her figure...
Her face sorta throws me and her attitude is gross.

Posted

It's not photoshop guys, there clearly is a black hole developing behind her, that's why the door and floor look like they're sort of melting..don't be jelly:hurrplz:

Posted (edited)

There's no way this is the same person. Is this recent?

Yes, very recent. 

Also not sure if she claimed she made those wings herself but found this on lolcow

b.thumb.png.82b07a2de5e2f02731f4dea048e31478338802311.thumb.png.940b46f69e95b8cc

I love how Momo said she wanted to make it all by herself (she was refering to comments about how shitty those painted bats on her tights were) :notimp: Also not very cool of a cosplayer who gets money from Patreon to make cosplay.

Edited by YutaKei

Posted

She's about to do Pokémon's Wicke
Should we expect something nice?

15267882_956182021193414_7871655006265523327_n.jpg

Posted

She's about to do Pokémon's Wicke
Should we expect something nice?

15267882_956182021193414_7871655006265523327_n.jpg

do you consider cardboard nice

1480705861307.jpg

Posted