• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mariah Mallad / Momokun Cosplay

2006 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel kind of like an asshole for saying this but in her selfies she usually looks really pretty. But in her cosplay photos she looks so ugly.... her wigs and makeup never flatter her. 

IMG_6846.PNG

Posted

I feel kind of like an asshole for saying this but in her selfies she usually looks really pretty. But in her cosplay photos she looks so ugly.... her wigs and makeup never flatter her. 

IMG_6846.PNG

I think its perfectly okay to say that the reason behind this feeling is obviously her obesity that she tries to sexualise and fails miserably.

Posted

IMG_6846.PNG

I think a large part is she's trying desperately to emulate Nigri in her cosplays. She just wants to be the next sexy cosplayer, so she just copies what she thinks will work. 

Posted (edited)

her 3 stacked lashes and jet black brows + overall face in pictures

I think a large part is she's trying desperately to emulate Nigri in her cosplays. She just wants to be the next sexy cosplayer, so she just copies what she thinks will work. 

remind me of nigiri. so it might just be working lmao.

is that her actual smile? or do her and yumi king just smile the same? (idt she copies yumi or anything, i mean that they both have weird smiles)

Edited by poor

Posted

her 3 stacked lashes and jet black brows + overall face in pictures

remind me of nigiri. so it might just be working lmao.

is that her actual smile? or do her and yumi king just smile the same? (idt she copies yumi or anything, i mean that they both have weird smiles)

I don't think it's her natural smile. Here's some when she was thinner. She likely shops her mouth to get that look which I don't understand it is very uncanny

552055_357715374322200_1988205855_n.jpg ecd689fc80f7000ed9b5f4e19e4222ef.jpg

Posted

I don't think it's her natural smile. Here's some when she was thinner. She likely shops her mouth to get that look which I don't understand it is very uncanny

552055_357715374322200_1988205855_n.jpg ecd689fc80f7000ed9b5f4e19e4222ef.jpg

That arizona tea though, aesthetics.

/ / / / / S A D C O S P L A Y / / / /  2 0 1 7 

Posted

That arizona tea though, aesthetics.

/ / / / / S A D C O S P L A Y / / / /  2 0 1 7 

I spit out my fiji water over here LMAO

B O U D O I R B O I S 2 0 1 7

Posted

(Picture is courtesy of lolcow)

Guys. She's. Only. 21. 

IMG_2415.JPG

Posted

Could be the angles, lightning, pose and much more. When you take selfies, you are in control of most of the photo process, which means you can take as many photos as you want until you found one. Selfies are also usually taken from an "above" angle, helping your face look slimmer and hiding unflattering parts of your chin -if you have them. In a Selfie you can also search for a powerful source of white light that will illuminate your skin and make it look way better (i.e. you can stand in front of a window). The small framing allows you to control how much is shown in the selfie, meaning that you can choose to show nothing about your background (again, maybe you are in front of a window in your kitchen, but don't want people to know that). 

And if that wasn't everything, many cameras nowadays have beauty apps included that lighten up your face, make your eyes pop and even re-shape your face shape.

I guess this is this girl's problem. She isn't ugly (at least, not by my standards) but she doesn't know how to pose in front of a camera -unless it is a Selfie. This is why so many photos of her are unflattering, this is why when someone else captures her it looks bad, this is why she probably prefers to upload photos taken by her :)

Posted

Guys. She's. Only. 21. 

IMG_2415.JPG

That's actually terrifying, she's 21 and already looks like a past her prime trophy wife. Could her genetics also play a part beyond trying to emulate Nigri? I know with some they just age faster than others in the same age group. So her trying so hard to be Jessica could be just adding to bad genes maybe.

Posted

Guys. She's. Only. 21. 

IMG_2415.JPG

yikes irl

Posted

ok, I need to relieve some of my thoughts.
please don't get me wrong, but I think she was kinda cute in her old pictures... :XXX

the arabic features, I don't know... At the very beggining (when I was lurking the lolcow thread) I was feeling almost related to her, mainly because of this (her face). But then I started to read more and more about her and, well... now i'm here! :P
So I don't think she's cute anymore.
I totally agree, the excessive JNig make-up style is not helping her at all...

Posted

That's horrifying. Why does it look like her face is melting in a wrinkly mess. My grandmother looks younger then her. :/

Posted (edited)

i think a combination of her diet and weight gain isn't helping her age gracefully.... i think moomoos habits are going to worsen her aging in the long run. that, and potential drinking/drug habits, if she has any (she's posted about getting drunk quite a few times, not sure about drugs).

if she lost weight again, it would probably take age off her face. the pictures where she's thinner make her look significantly younger, forgot how long ago those were taken, though.

if she really tried to highlight her better features, take care of herself & her body....

hell, if she just tried. like, i'm almost her age and i look significantly younger just cuz i may have some bad habits, but i also don't treat my body like it's a complete and utter dumpster, nor live in squalor thinking that people will still appreciate & 'loooove' me if i balloon to an unhealthy state. I think by now she should be self aware by now that her body will start outgrowing sexy cosplays (arguably it did awhile back) and her fanbase will recede if she continues to go down this route. Who is anyone to try and tell her, anyway, let her figure it out for herself?

Edited by bodoni

Posted

Guys. She's. Only. 21. 

IMG_2415.JPG

Really????? I am way older and she looks like my mum who is almost 60! I would say she is at least 35/40 on this pic omg...why do people don't take care of their skin!??